Tower T24020 Manual Microwave with 30-Minute Timer and 6 Power Levels, 20L, 800W Black and Rose Gold

Dimensions: 44 x 31 x 25 cm; 10.4 Kilograms
Brand: Tower
Model: T24020
Colour: Black and Rose Gold
Colour: Black and Rose Gold

1. Maurie Backman says:

Not too big, I brought this microwave for my static caravan It fits into my cupboard wow really pleased

My kitchen looks great with my new microwave, kettle and canisters

3. Connie Guglielmo says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersNice looking product especially teamed with the rest of the black and rose gold range. Easy to use and good value for money

4. specialawf says:

Looks great in my kitchen really good quality and simple to use also lots of temperature selections

5. MelinaBrehm says:

Not sure I like the rose gold trim but it does what I wanted it for.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersGreat value microwave.

Easy to use, stylish and easy to clean.

Stylish and good value

The microwave is great and fits in with out kitchen nicely. My only gripe is that the timer dial is useless until you turn it to a minimum of 2 minutes. Anything less and it will stop itself at about 1 minute. The microwave doesn’t actually turn on until it’s turned over a minute. So for something that only takes 30 seconds, you’ve to turn it up and then manually count and stop i

I love the fact it’s manual , making it really easy and quick to use

great value and really smart looking

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersBroughtthis oven as it was much smaller than my previous one. It looks good and very attractive with the rose gold dials and handle. Works well for a 800w so no broblems at all. Good buy!

Gorgeous and stylish, easy to use. Solid. Quick delivery. Price brilliant!
    It comes in 3 exterior choice of colour. I took black.
    Pity they don’t do internal dark grey but only white. But I knew it. Totally fine with it.

Gorgeous and solid Quality produc

I like it because it is Not a digital microwave. I wanted it for work so that everyone can use it. Lovely looking too

12. JeanScammell says:

Is perfect for what I wanted but on the front screen there is finger prints on the inside so cant get them off as between the two panels.

Very hard to judge exact time and can be difficult to turn off if integrated in tight space

Can’t recommend this enough so far and a great deal to

15. DawnPinckney says:

for someone looking for ease of use nothing complicated this one is great.

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersThis was my first times purchasing my very own microwave so I needed to match my other kitchenware, and I honestly only chose this one for the colors. LOL
    However, I am very happy with the choice, it heats up food very, very fast and is easy to clean.

I love the look and it looks expensive, but brought for a great price that didn’t break the bank

18. CyrilDarvall says:

Excellent product. Well worth its money. Already looking at the kettle/toaster to match. Arrived next day on prime delivery.

Nice looking, matches in with other purchases and is suitable simple to use.

Absolutely love this. It looks amazing in my new kitchen. Price was good and delivery was very quick.

21. Bryan VanGelder says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersBeautiful quality product, unique design and complements my full tower rose gold range. They all look great together in my kitche