Victoper Wesho Rechargeable Headlight with 3 Lights 4 Modes, 6000 Lumen Super Bright LED Lamp, Hands-Free Flashlight Head Torch for Running, Camping, Fishing, Cycling, Hiking, Waterproof

head torch headlamp head torch headlamp headlamp head torch
Model V8000 Head Torch V5001 Head Torch V5002 Head Torch V3006 Head Torch V3005 Head Torch V3000R Head Torch1 Head Torch
Bullet Point High quality 4000mAh Li-polymer battery High quality 4000mAh Li-polymer battery supports 4-4.5 hours fast charge Super Bright + Longer Battery Life Time Super Bright + Light-Sensitive Mode Super Bright + Zoomable+ Sensitive Mode Super Bright + Zoomable+ Red Light
Brightness 18000 Lumens 8000 lumens 4000-6000 lumens 4000-6000 lumens 4000-6000 lumens 4000-6000 lumens
Modes 8 Working Modes 8 Working Modes 5 Working Modes 5 Working Modes 4 Working Modes 5 Working Modes

Weight: 280 g
Dimensions: 11.8 x 11.6 x 10.1 cm; 280 Grams
Model: Wesho Head Torch
Manufacture: Wesho

Brilliant light for walking the dogs at night. Super brigh

I liked that it was adjustable for my head, and very bright.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersGreat head torch would highly recommend walking my dogs lights the way for us in the woods etc and there is even a small red light on the back which is great to let cars etc see you thanks.

Great product, description was excellent – just as it is, great lights!!

Very good design, comes with heavy duty rechargeable batteries. Adjustable torch and battery pack at the back. Not the lightest in weight but it more than makes up for it in function.

6. MalcolmOIGC says:

Really comfortable to wear and easy to use. Ideal for the dark winter nights

Had less than a year and the batteries started to smell when in use.

8. EulaIngram says:

I’ve had mine ages now

Done hours and hours of out door work with it.

Out in all weather and put away wet!.

Still like brand new

Good purchase, strong light, medium battery life. However, hard on forehead, no protective pad

10. GenevaMcAlroy says:

For a super bright head torch it is fantastic although at times can be too bright – needs a setting which is less bright as well to be honest but it seems reasonably robust. Can be a little uncomfortable to wear though which looses it the 5th sta

Used for diy in low light areas. Also to keep in an easy to find place for emergency use or power cuts.

It’s a large head torch but comfy enough for long periods. It’s very bright, which is why I got it. I used this in heavy rain for about 45 mins and it worked great. Still works great. Battery seems to last long. I haven’t ran out of battery as I recharge after every use. I haven’t tested to see how long the battery lasts but so far I’ve used for over an hour on full brightness. Bargain.

Bought two of these as the brightness is brilliant. We use them for walking dog after work at this time of year in the dark, as they’re head torches it frees your hands up to hold lead etc. They are quite heavy but functional. Batteries last about a week before charging needed. The only improvement I’d recommend is a power indicator so it’d be easier to know when to place on charge. Would recommend

14. MarianaPhillips says:

Very pleased with the three headtorches I purchased for my children for Christmas, great lamps. but one has developed a fault, a lamp has stopped working, I would like a replacement but cant find out how to achieve this. Other that this problem, they are great headtorches and well worth the cos

15. karenb says:

most impressed by how bright it is.only quibble is instructions which are useless as they don’t say about charging.doesn’t mention that light at back of battery pack changes from red to green when charged manual just states 4-6 hrs charging.but overall am happy and would definately buy agai

16. JerrellTier says:

Quite big compared to what I had before. Not used to a power pack at the back but got used to it quickly. Only issue I have found is it switches off when battery is low rather than dimming so I charge it regularly. Great value

The headset is comfortable to wear and provides excellent illumination on any of the operating modes. Battery life is great, I particularly like the fact that you can charge the batteries via the included USB cable and do not have to remove them.

18. [email protected] Chris OHara says:

Brightness is around as claimed at 600 lumens, good for running/mountain biking. Battery life is good and fully rechargeable. Good bit of kit, performs better than 100 equivalent, save your money and get this. Sturdy aluminium construction. Only gripe is the rear battery compartment only has a rubber seal and doesn’t seem sturdy enough.

Worth the money I paid for it, brighter than £100 equivalents.

19. Ashleigh Macro says:

Only used a couple of time had no problems so far seem a good bit of kit, not many firm email to make sure everything is OK with product, in my experience would recommend there product to friends and family.

I had a 10 millets head torch for dog walking, but after using this one I realised it wasn’t great. This torch is really bright and covers a good distance. Heavier than my previous model, but you soon get used to it. It fits securely on the head and is easily adjustable. In all, I am really delighted with this produc

21. Jackson Ryan says:

I use this product for dog walking mainly,the differnt settings are superb,you have to play around with it to find what suits.Also use for working on car when hands free is essential. Great product for the price. Probably get 3hrs or so constant battery life.Very glad I bought it.

My son has the torch he finds it is excellent.

23. Jenny Anninga says:

This head torch does everything it says it will, the intensity of the light is awesome,it dazzles people from quite a distance away,easy to use 4 modes by way of the same switch on top of the torch, BE SURE WHEN CHARGING 1ST TIME TO REMOVE PLASTC FILM FROM AROUND THE BATTERIES. Batteries are easily accessed by removing the waterproof cover.I use it for dog walking and the light penetration is superb. i havent had the need to use all 3 lights together as the central light is more than sufficient ,i cannot fault it,charging initially took approx 5/6 hours but subsequent times have reduced significantly, idefinately recommend this head torch.