Warmlite WL45037W Ealing Electric Fireplace Suite with Adjustable Thermostat Control, 2 Heat Settings, LED Flame Effect, Safety Cut-Out System, White

Dimensions: 25 x 77 x 73.5 cm; 19.44 Kilograms
Model: WL45037W
Part: WL45037W
Colour: Ealing Fireplace Suite White
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Manufacture: Warmlite
Colour: Ealing Fireplace Suite White
Quantity: 1

1. SubiC23lifdads says:

Love it makes my room look cosy

This makes our lounge look so cosy. It’s very well made and so sturdy. Excellent value for money

Love this fire only thing wrong when just have fire light on it makes a funny nose after few minuts going to see if somthing lose were bulb is but looks lovely on top of my marble top glad got it was going get notger dimplex cus other went bang but liked this one and is all it says it is very nice indeed

Very nice

I’m pleased with it i think it’s worth the money love it.

5. Steven Musil says:

Really well packaged and a nice feature for the house – bargain price too!

Lovely fireplace!

A lovely little fire and so simple to install, just a plug it in. Works perfectly with no noise or smell.
    Makes the room look so much cosier, would recommend 🙂

Brilliant fire

7. Iris says:

Absolutely over the moon with it so glad I bought it, lovely and cosy even with just the flames on, very little noise and a bargain as I bought it when it was on sale

Lovely fire

Worthy for the money spent on this fireplace, quality of finish and heat output is enough and perfect for my room size. Highly recommend this fireplace.

9. ElijahVepvskj says:

Great for small rooms, just the right size for what I needed. I could watch the flames all day they are so realistic and it makes the room lovely and cosy. Good quality and value for money. A remote would have been nice but that’s me being lazy

Lovely flame effect.

10. LorenCBRIkgflzs says:

Absolutely fabulous
    Very good value for the price, nice &compact as I wanted it for a smaller space.

Fabulous fire 🔥!!

If you need a focal point in your room, this is ideal, it’s just the job and looks amazing.

12. Verna9255ox says:

Arrived quickly and very well packaged. Was in great order and nothing to build. Literally took out the box and it’s transformed the room which was exactly what I was hoping for. It is smaller than average but it is very well made and a beautiful addition to any room. Would highly recommend.

Beautiful small fireplace. Perfect.

i like this fireplace however the remote control was missing

Great little fire for a small room and well worth the money

Value for money only downfall is that its smaller than it looks in picture

16. IgnacioCooper says:

Love love love
    This small compact heater is the best.
    Low noise, attractive, and great quality

Love this suite , it’s every thing what other reviews said, delivered on time too , great value for money

This is a great little fire. The glowing logs look really good and inviting, smaller than average it looks good in a small space, and would be terrific in a bedroom. Easy to use and no installation necessary.

19. Joe Rossignol says:

Absolutely loving this fire so cosy and brilliant value for the money so happy with this.

Fire and surrounding

Love my fireplace, in fact everyone loves it. Haven’t used the heat settings but l didn’t buy it for that. Makes my room feel much warmer & cosy

21. RicardoEAQ says:

it is small but was perfect for my extension it looks amazing!

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersI love my Warmlite. Its small and compact yet adds such warmth and ambiance to my livingroom. Great purchase.

Great buy.

It was just the right size for a small lounge. Looks very nice everyone who seen it like it very much.

24. ShielaGuffey says:

Amazing fire place suite. Really good quality. Was well packaged together. highly recommend this product.

Only down side is that the heater on setting 1 is very loud but other than that it does is soul purpose :).