WORX WG261E.1 18V (20V MAX) Cordless 45cm Hedge Trimmer with 2 Batteries

Part: WG261E.1
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: Yes
Batteries Included: Lithium Ion
Manufacture: WORX
Quantity: 1

Arrived 2 DAYS EARLY in a scruffy box which made me think I was getting a customer return, however everything inside looked ok.
    I found the assembly really difficult, particurly fitting the Front Powerhandle onto its housing, I did NOT EXPECT to have to use considerable force to get it on, in fact I had to look up a You Tube video to confirm that what I was doing would not snap it. The pictogram instructions are useless and confusing.

HAVING SAID ALL THAT I got the machine assembled and out to the garden today. Very impressive even with my previously bought 1.3 Ah battery. Lightweight fast and a pleasure to use

I have pretty much the whole worx range, well working on getting the entire tools.

The hedge trimmer ran all day cutting hedges back, to thick stuff. Ita doesn’t feel or sound powerful but does a great job and at the price I paid 40 it was a steal.

I recommend. 5 stars.

Along with my other worx tools, vr happy with i

Lightweight so easy to use speedy delivery and does exactly what it’s claimed it does.very pleased with produc

excellent tool for trimming the hedge. Battery life very good.

First time in using this hedge trimmer, it was really easy to use, as it was lightweight to control the flowing action of the cut, Happy Shoppe

7. JoesphBancroft says:

Just got these today on an Amazon offer 49.99 I already have 2 worx battery’s for my strimmer so bought the bare unit . I’ve lightly trimmed a 15 mtr long box hedge and 3 mtr high ivy on a wall probably 10 mtrs long . Battery still fine. I was a little sceptical about the power out of these battery hedge cutters. They are obsoletely fine for me. So all in all I’m very happy with my purchase.

8. Dr. AC Fool for Blood says:

I’ve low hedging around the house. These work nicely to trim them once or twice a year.
    I’ve other Worx products so can swap the batteries which is handy, but one battery gets the job done for what I need and a lot quicker than shears.
    They would be less powerful than a petrol trimmer, but powerful enough for what I need and a lot lighter than a petrol one.
    Well pleased in conclusio

9. Morristown Green Contributor says:

I love this! I have the lawn mower and trimmer but needed a hedge trimmer. This uses the same batteries, (obvs) but the speed that I cut the hedge is amazing! It was a bit overgrown but it was no match for this machine. As the hedge is taller than me I always struggle to cut the top but not a problem with this light machine! I even went looking around the garden trying to find more things to cut and I hate gardening!
    Love it!

It’s a very good tool. Would recommend. Battery life is good.

11. SteffenAAHM says:

Love the word PowerShare range. Easy to use and batteries charge up really quick.

I like this companies tools as I already have a couple what I like is the batteries are compatible with all the tools.