WUSTHOF Classic 3-Piece Knife Se

Model: WU9608
Pack Quantity: 3
Batteries Required: No
Quantity: 3

1. Justin Owings says:

United States

I finally broke down and bought myself some professional grade knives for my kitchen. The set of three is pretty much what I wanted and expected. Attractive, sturdy, and sharper than all get out! I will be consciously making an effort to not cut myself from this moment on….

Can recommend this set of three knives…

Bought as gift (these are amazing knives, real professional quality, we’ve had our set of 7 at home for about 15 years…).

Only. Let down is packaging, they are poorly secured within a card box with a filmes front. During shipping they’ve come loose from their bindings and cut through the packaging in several places… Be careful not to slice your fingers when handling the box these knives are very Very sharp!!

BEST knives, careful of the flimsy packaging

3. Kelly Hodgkins says:

Italy

… Chi pi spende meno spende.
    Certo l’esborso non del tutto indifferente per 3 coltelli, ma la qualit qui indiscutibile. Il peso, la precisione del taglio, la possibilit di effettuare tagli di carne e pesce prima praticamente impossibili con i miei coltelli presi “al mercato”. Un po’ di cura in pi nel lavaggio e nell’asciugatura e per il resto penso che, salvo danni accidentali , mi dureranno tutta la vita. Saluti.

4. RhodaKeyes says:

United States

I bought these as a gift for my son. He loves them. He had a cheap chef’s knife that he had been using. With all of the quarantine cooking going on, he needed something better. These knives are balanced and very sharp. I plan to buy a set for myself.

5. James Vlahos says:

Canada

I liked the 3 knife package as it makes a hearty gift. My wife and I have had a set of Wustoff Knives for over 30 years and they are just a good as the day we bought them. I wish Wustoff made Toasters!

6. MarlaSturgeon says:

United States

These knives retain their edges longer than any others I have ever used. They are well balanced and the hand grips are really comfortable and hold the blades securely without twisting in my hand even when used to cut difficult foods at odd angles.

7. Rika Huang says:

United States

Classic knife design, they are sharp, cut well, and there isn’t drag while cutting.

8. AaliyahMKKO says:

Good knifes for home use, very happy with the purchase

9. Aparajita S says:

United States

Deliverd very sharp and have yet to lose an edge. I absolutely love the weight perfect for control of your cuts. I have yet to see any patina but I wash by hand as soon as I am done. My daughter has laid claim to them if I ever want to get rid of them hahaha but maybe santa will get her some of her own!

United States

Beautiful, balanced and they stay sharp. I like to cook a lot and these knives are great.

United States

Excellent quality as expected of Wusthof. If you routinely cook at hoke this is an awesome knife. Yes all in the Wusthof Classic line of knives are pricey, but these will last a lifetime and be passed along to your grandkids and more. Well worth the higher cost if you can afford them and want excellent knives.

12. JonathoCanter says:

These are the standard German chef’s knives, and the are good and robust (though they need ongoing sharpening on proper stones). The chef’s knife wasn’t full sharp on arrival.

But these knives are also heavy, and I have now bought a stainless steel Japanese Gyuto which I honestly prefer.