Bee-Ball BB-05 Adjustable Basketball Hoop, Superior UV Resistant PE Backboard, Anti-Rust Powder Coated Stand, Ring Height from 1.6-2.1 Metres

Size: Stand + Size 6 Basketball
Brand: Bee-Ball
Manufacture: Garden Games
Size: Stand + Size 6 Basketball

Good price obviously not that stable but surprisingly durable I would not recommand a dunk still reasonably strong otherwise

3. JeffersonVQSA says:

Overall very pleased good and sturdy but with longer poles which would not be difficult it would give it more height meaning adults and children could all benefit from it better.

4. GuestPost says:

6. MickeyH25lsd says:

Not like the ones you see in parks but does the job perfectly especially for younger children .

7. MarianoWilley says:

8. Minding Spot says:

It took 2 of us to put it together but I live the fact it has different heights. I brought this for my small 8 yr old and it’s proved it’s worth. He loves it and he’s outside off his gadget πŸ™‚
    TIP we popped a bit of anti freeze In the water filled base to survive the winter πŸ™‚

10. SummerROQN says:

11. Evan Lee Miller says:

12. Deanna6457 says:

15. DanAffleck says:

Got this for my teenage son he absolutely loves it. Strong and sturdy

16. RoseannDoi says:

Got this for my teenage son he absolutely loves it. Strong and sturdy

17. Bethany says:

Bought this for a Christmas present for a budding b-baller. He loves it and it is clearly going to get plenty of use. Great quality, strong and easy to assemble, disassemble and store sturdy too.

18. VP says:

19. Malarie Gokey says:

It’s good and seems sturdy. But I would not say that it was a one-person job. You will need a ratchet as well as a spanner (or something to hold bolt end, will tightening nuts with ratchet)
    It helped to have one person hold tightly to the end of the bolts while you spin the nut in, especially at the beginning when it is tight.

21. Nick Mokey says:

Very very good value for price
    More expensive ones not as good

22. dealzon says:

Very very good value for price
    More expensive ones not as good

Very pleased with the basketball net. Wasn’t too hard to put together. Used sand to fill but requires more than one bag of Children’s play sand so had to weigh it down until we can get more.
    Had a couple of bolts which were cross threaded but bought some from b&q as it was quicker than going through the company. Grandchildren love it!

Sturdy construction. Adjustable heights for net. Very good back board. A real hit with our grandsons aged 8 and 11.

26. FelicitTabor says:

The product came well packaged and before expected delivery. One person can assemble this but the other pair of hands makes it much easier. It looks like it will last. Being the kids will grow quite quickly we wondered if we should have got the next size up. No complaints from this end