Bonsaii Office Shredder, 30-Minute Running Time Heavy Duty Paper Shredder, 14-Sheet Cross Cut Quiet Shredder for Business Use with Jam Proof System & 18L Wastebasket with Transparent Window (C169-B)

home office cross cut shredderheavy duty office paper shreddercross shreddershredders cross cut home officeHome office shreddersheddered paper machinecross shredder office usesheddered paper machinecross shredder office usecross cut home office shredders

Bonsaii Cross Cut Office Shredder

• 30 Minutes Continuous Shredding Time

Bonsaii C169-B home office shredder with advanced cooling system,so that it can shred continuously for 30 minutes,which means up to 2000 sheets of a4 paper can be destroyed completely without stopping. And it only need 40 minutes to cool down.

• Jam Protection System

This paper shredder for office use is equipped with an ultra-durable automatic anti-jam system. Advanced jam detection stop the machine when over-loading to prevent the jam happening in the first place.

• Have the Security You Want

The cross cut shredder is enhanced shredding ability with innovative technology to shred up to 14 sheets of paper (A4 size 80g/m ²) into 5x40mm tiny pieces (Security Level P-3) at a single pass. The home office shredder ensures your safety.Equipped with safety lock which will stop working and power will be break off once you pull out the bin.

• What You Can Shred

This Bonsaii 52dB Quite heavy duty shredder also shreds staples/ paperclips and credit cards making it a versatile shredder– ideal security for the office and business use.

• 1-Year Protection
  • Bonsaii always concerned about your satisfaction.We have 24H rrofessional customer support.The protection of this unit is 12 months from the date of first purchase.
  • NOTE

A few pieces of shredded paper may be found inside the shredder blades or the waste basket due to the 100% full shredding test in the process of manufacturing to ensure quality. If you are not satisfied, please contact customer support for further assistance.

Dimensions: 32 x 24.2 x 50.5 cm; 7.62 Kilograms
Model: C169-B
Manufacture: bonsaii
Dimensions: 32 x 24.2 x 50.5 cm; 7.62 Kilograms
Origin: China

It is a bit smaller than I expected but is perfectly OK for our needs. The cross cut shredding means we have no worries about confidentiality of destroyed documents. It works reasonably quietly given what it does and is also reasonably quick. I think it is ideal for a home office or a small office like ours. It certainly represents good value for money.

Golden Review Award: 8 From Our UsersI bought this for use in the offices of Eden Animal Rescue, a small local charity. The old shredding machine had packed up and we did need a good but not too expensive replacement. This seemed to fit the bill.

3. Gabriel53N says:

5. BerniceKeyser says:

6. Contributor says:

Very pleased with this recent purchase. Easy to use and to empty. Does the job well.

Good quality, easy to use, fairly quiet and most importantly great shredding into small pieces.

14. Julius12Vdemyf says:

Have not used it a lot yet but it seems very quiet compared with my previous shredder and it shreds efficiently

15. Celso Bulgatti says:

16. TracieI54f says:

THIS IS A STURDY SHREDDER. I FILLED 5 BLACK BAGS OF SHREDDING IN JUST OVER AN HOUR, EACH OF MY FILES FED THROUGH, SOME UP TO 10 SHEETS OF PAPER, NO JAMS, NO OVER HEATING! PERFECT FOR MY HOME OFFICE. NO STAPLES HAD TO BE REMOVED. I MORE THAN IMPRESSED AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

19. [email protected] Nathan Sanel says:

20. Michael Andronico says:

Use a shredder quite a lot. This item replaced a cheaper machine and has proved a great and reliable improvement. The lift out waste bin is also a plus point and I have no hesitation in recommend this shredder in every way.

22. Reagan8200 says:

23.  United Kingdom

This shredder is one of the best I’ve used. It is very quiet compared to others i’ve used. The bin holds quite a lot of shredded paper and it can shred quite a few sheets at one time, about 14 or so. All in all, it’s a really good buy.

I would recommend this shredder.

24. The Minnesotan with the German-Irish Name says:

Used for an entire day, pretty much constantly, and it didn’t stop working once. Previous shredder would overheat regularly so having one that does not is brilliant.
    Highly recommend spending the extra money to get one you can use freely.

25. SiobhanEdmonds says:

I would recommend this shredder.

Highly recommend spending the extra money to get one you can use freely.

27. ArnoldKaminski says:

I would recommend this shredder.

28. Rebecca Fleenor says:

Highly recommend spending the extra money to get one you can use freely.

This shredder is quiet and efficient and runs for a long time before the thermal cutout operates. An excellent product.

30. SoonENFOlqco says:

Straight forward instructions
    Simple to use
    Much quieter than my last machine
    Jam clearance works well
    Easily does 14 sheets at a time
    Note Bonsaii recommends you do 10 sheets at a time to ensure the shredder lasts longer)
    Also recommends shredder oil every 4-6 bin loads
    I used it for 35 mins flat out loading multiple sheets of A4 and folded A3, perfect.
    Thanks Bonsaii

Simple to use
    Much quieter than my last machine
    Jam clearance works well
    Easily does 14 sheets at a time
    Also recommends shredder oil every 4-6 bin loads
    Thanks Bonsaii

Fast delivery and great quality shredder. Easy to set up and use and is surprisingly quiet!

37. KayleeColwell says:

38. the red headed traveler says:

Best shredder I have ever purchased. Can’t fault anything. Have recommended to my neighbours

39. IrishFarquharso says: