Casio Wave Ceptor Men's Watch WVA-M640D

Dimensions: 10.01 x 10.01 x 5 cm; 35 Grams
Model: WVA-M640D-2AER
Batteries Included: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
Manufacture: Casio
Department: Mens
Department: Mens
Origin: China

1. BarrettGovernor says:

The second Casio wave Ceptor I have had I have no regrets about getting another one

2. KatrinYabsley says:

4. X. Alexander says:

Beautiful watch.opened box and watch its self right there and then.nice clear face easy to use very light weight.
    I have the titanium version too but I prefer this one.

High quality

Bought to replace an identical one I had had for over 12 years. Old one had stopped picking up the time signal on BST changeover. Was getting a bit battered as well.
    Could not believe it was still available. Stopwatch, countdown etc ideal for sailing.

I’ve spent ages looking for a reasonably priced , good looking wrist watch found it! Clear readable dial, multiple functions, looks well on the wrist & solar powered. great purchase at a very good price.

As you can see needed a new watch and have had waveceptors previously so brought this one as I like the style and weight of the watch

Great for a woman due to the lite weight of the watch

I have a Casio Wave Ceptor bought some 20 years ago. It has worked very well, but recently it started to lose its charge when covered up for some hours. So, impressed by a 20 years usage, bought a new one. This is slightly different, but works the same way. Great when travelling. The old one is still working when getting enough light to charge.

The watch bracelet is incredibly easy to adjust to a snug fit. The dial and digital readout is very easy to read and the hands fluoresce. It updates every night at 2.03pm and does this whilst resting on my chest of drawers in bedroom on the first floor. It charged quickly in sunlight through the window from medium to high charge in few hours. Has remained on high since, and it does not always get charge in sunlight. Great value and accuracy. Looks good too!

I love that I can strap this on my wrist after the initial setup and I never have to wind it, charge it or set the time ever again. I have an old one of these that has lasted over 8 years its still going strong but has got scratched and the switches are a bit sticky so I got a new one for best. I will carry on using the old one when I do stuff that could damage the face of the watch. Very easy strap adjustment and I thoroughly recommended this as a day to day watch.

This is an excellent watch. As an older person it is difficult to end the instructions and master the watch. Having done so it is faultless in use. The strap is easily adjustable for length and is very comfortable.

Over 4 years old now and still working perfectly.

Always gets enough power from the sun, even in winter.

You can change the strap length easily yourself.

The digital display of date etc. is a bit small for me to see now without glasses.

I wear it all the time, including the shower every morning.

This is the best watch I have ever purchased.

15. Tony45Cojzpf says:

Powered by daylight, time checked and adjusted evey day, auto DST / GMT reset, perfect. Comfortable to wear and smart appearance, ideal. I cannot fault this watch in any way, would highly recommend.

It’s a stylish watch great accuracy for timekeeping the one thing that could make it better would be if if it had a glass scratch proof face

17. SiennaRosenberg says:

Took it out of the box and it set itself. Two presses on a strap tool and it fit my wrist. It doesn’t get easier than that 🙂

18. LeomaCPAxxooiq says:

Great Casio great accuracy and good subtle looks ideal dress watch.

19. MariaKemper says:

Great Casio great accuracy and good subtle looks ideal dress watch.

20. PamelaKeister says:

Great Casio great accuracy and good subtle looks ideal dress watch.

21. KentonBlaylock says:

Great Casio great accuracy and good subtle looks ideal dress watch.

The watch sets itself each night against an atomic clock somewhere in the UK. So it is more accurate than Big Ben. It gives me the day of the week and the date (picture shows digital time, day/date is a different setting). You will be pressed to find another watch that has these features.

The only downside is durability. My first watch was purchased here on 22/12/2019 for 88.60 and started to malfunction beginning of this month (January 2022) which is 2 years. The replacement cost was 118.85 an increase of 34% in two years.

Received but found to be black face not blue ..was picked up next day and replaced next day as well ..wow was realy good service.. its funny i orderd this same whatch 8 years ago when i lived in france it came with black face not blue . lol but kept it and its still working though a little bit worn as i never take it off …slight sharp edge on strap but as its so good can put up with slight defects.. only got new one becouse realy wanted one with blue face even after all this time.