CLORIS 40″ Foldable Fitness Trampoline – Max Load 400 lb , Mini Rebounder with Adjustable Foam Handle for Kids Adults Indoor/Outdoor Fitness Body Exercise

Fitness trampoline
Folding Trampoline,Fitness Trampoline,Mini Rebounder,Fitness Trampoline with Optional Folding

40-Inch Mini Rebounder Trampoline

Fun and Efficient Exercise

CLORIS Fitness trampolines not only is lightweight, safe and quiet sports equipment but also provide a way more fun to exercise.

Daily 10 minutes of jumping would efficiently burn calories, strengthen blood circulation,

Equals 1-hour jogging, 30 minutes cycling or 20 minutes swimming.

rebounder trampoline,Mini Trampoline Rebounder for Adults,Fitness Trampoline, Foldable Trampoline
40'' mini trampoline 40'' mini trampoline 38'' mini trampoline
38” mini trampoline
Diameter 40” 40” 38”
Handlebar 39.5”-49.5” 39.5”-49.5” 32.6”-40.5”
Brand CLORIS CLORIS CLORIS
Safety Pad Oxford Oxford PVC
Foam Cover Handlebar Handlebar Handlebar
Floded Size Less to 1/4 Less to 1/4 Less to 1/4
Weight Capacity 300lbs(135kg) 300lbs(135kg) 300lbs(135kg)
Age All ages All ages 3-14

Size: 40inch
Dimensions: 78 x 39 x 11 cm; 9.02 Kilograms
Brand: CLORIS
Colour: Black
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: CLORIS
Colour: Black
Department: Unisex
Department: Unisex
Reference: LR04753-Red
Size: 40inch

Perfect for light exercise fits nicely on my patio and if I could assemble it anyone can. The nut fastener tool is such a nice touch. Plus the knee pads gift thank you.

2. Kimberly Baresel says:

Nothing to dislike it is what it is. And good for its purpose.

3. Malicia Basdeo says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersAbsolutely love this trampoline. Easy to assemble and use. Great for toning legs

My son is autistic and has lots of very powerful energy. This is perfect. He puts his favourite shows on tv and springs into action. Even his older sister bounces on it. He is a very big 10 year old and this is more than perfect.
    Downside is that it squeaksa lot ! But to be fair it’s getting a pounding so can’t complain.

This trampoline is great for small flat or indoor use. It’s very easy to assemble and I could manage it on my own. Although it’s small , the quality is fantastic; both good for children and an adult to play or exercise.

well made

6. FranklynKeck says:

This item helped me to get fit after knee surgery it is well constructed and very sturdy I also like the bar with it you can either have it on or you can leave it off

7. KathieFnqjfgeyf says:

I bought this to help me exercise. It has been great. My whole family is using it. It is sturdy. My husband is a big guy. He used to body-build. The trampoline had no problem holding his weight. Highly recommend.

Easy to assemble. Great customer service as my product was faulty but they replaced it immediately. New one working well.

Came quicker than stated, was easily ISH to assemble. Very sturdy when using. The cover for the springs could have been made better the stitching is coming undone after a couple of uses.

10. PauletteDenney says:

Weight woman and wants to have a go on trampoline in this is perfect for what you need to do on it would recommend

Brilliant starter trampoline for fitness! I’m at the heavy end of the scale and have used this trampoline with confidence! I was a little nervous to begin with but with a rebound fitness video on I soon relaxed and had fun!
    Only thing is it’s not very practical to store in between workouts, so you ideally would keep it assembled at all times!

12. Shanel69Omzdyco says:

Fairly easy to assemble. Good sturdy trampoline. It’ll get a good bit of use

I’m over 60 and it’s easy on the body. Gets my heart rate up. Easy to assemble and very sturdy

Hi, im not sure who i need to contact i recieved the trampoline (which is amazing, exactly what i wanted) but about 5 of the springs have stretched? Could you tell me who i need to speak to to get this resolved.
    Thanks

15. JacklynGertrude says:

Very good fitness kit. Makes cardio workouts fun for me. Handle bar bolts makes it difficult for easy storage. Maybe could consider clamps instead for newer models. Good also do with a dust-proof storage bag.

16. ChongRicker says:

Wanted a mid range rebounder and this just fits the bill. Good sized area for using, easy to assemble. All in all a good produc

17. Leijah Petelka says:

Great product. My son and I have fun jumping on it. The only thing is it makes a bit noise with the sprung, my friend mentioned it to me when I showed her the video of me jumping on the trampoline. She has a different brand that doesn’t make that noise.

18. Chris Jefferies says:

I purchased this trampoline for my son, who has asd. It was so easy to put together; unfold it, attach the protective material (around the edge), screw the legs on and attach the handle bar, and it’s ready to use. He’s constantly bouncing on it. It isn’t loud at all, like some people have stated. A great buy.
    Update – I had an issue with the trampoline a few months after purchasing; I emailed them and it was dealt with extremely quickly. They sent a replacement within 2 days. Highly recommend.

Why didn’t I get any bolts or screws to put the handle on? I bounced on it and fell off

Other than that it’s grea

Fast delivery, well made and quiet when jumping, very happy great for kids and adults

21. Doug says:

Golden Review Award: 22 From Our UsersMyself and the wife have recently been converting our garage into a bit of a home gym so we have been gathering gym equipment at a steady pace. This mini trampoline was the next on the list for the wife. She wanted a trampoline that was good quality but did not cost the earth. Set up was fairly straightforward and it took me and the wife about 15 minutes. Once built the trampoline is nice and solid with a firm springy bounce. It does have a little spring noise but surely this is to be expected. The kids also love to come and have a little bounce on this as it makes their home PE lessons a little more fun.
    So all in all I am very happy with this trampoline and sure it will last many a bouncy gym sessio

brilliant small trampoline for home gym

Great piece of equipment
    Easy to set up
    Strong will easily hold 400lb as stated
    Great fun also

Cant fault this

23. Andrea123 says:

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersGreat trampoline, only thing wrong is the trampoline is supposed to fold up for storage but I can’t get it to fold up. So it has to sit in my living room all the time.

24. Madhuri Adnal says:

excellent piece of kit,well worth the money ,wife loves i

25. Lauren Adhav says:

Golden Review Award: 13 From Our UsersGreat rounder trampoline for under 100 price bracket. Easy to assemble, left up in a room as use everyday.
    I wouldn’t say its quiet, springs can be noisy. Handle is a good option for those unsteady with balance, which is adjustable. The fabric is well constructed for bounce. The only disappoinment is the cover over the springs, the original cover frayed and ripped within a few days, the replacement cover was lost by Yodel so the third replacement received lasted two bounces and the elastic snapped. Material is too filmsy. Can use the trampoline without the cover but feel the cover adds protection hence why I chose this model compared to those with exposed springs.

26. Tabish Khan says:

Golden Review Award: 32 From Our UsersBought as a sensort aid for our autistic son who needs to burn a lot of energy
    this thing is strong as i am a 20 stone adult and it has no problem with me on it .

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our Usersbrilliant fitness trampoline.
    Just what I needed and perfect size.
    Very well made and sturdy

28. AnalisaDeakin says:

Golden Review Award: 6 From Our UsersThe parcel had just arrived and the children couldn’t wait to open it, just as I had expected. It’s sturdy and bouncy, and it’s not a toy, it’s a story of kids growing up, and I’ve seen other versions that don’t seem to have that quality. Recommended to buy

29. LindsayRhoades says:

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our Usershis excersize trampet has been good for my adult son to excersize on, the only drawback is getting an invoice for another 16 quid postage!