DEWALT DCS391N-XJ XR 165 mm Circular Saw-Bare Unit, 9 W, 18 V, Yellow/Black

Standard
  • 165 mm carbide blade
  • Battery and charger sold separately
  • Dust Port
  • Hex Key

18V XR Li-Ion Circular Saw

– Ergonomic handle set with rubber overmould to optimise end user comfort.

– Extremely durable tool design, including a cast magnesium base for repetitive, accurate cuts.

– Intelligent trigger allowing total control over all applications.

– Keyless bevel angle and depth of cut adjustment with easy to read scale for maximum cordless versatility

– Spindle lock for quick and easy blade change.

– Lock off switch and electronic motor brake for additional control and work safety.

– Ultra thin kerf 165 mm, 24 tooth carbide-tipped blade allows for efficient run time and fast, smooth cut finish at maximum 55 mm depth of cut.

– Improved ergonomic design and rubber grip increase comfort.

Size: 165 mm
Dimensions: 12.52 x 9.84 x 9.53 cm; 3.2 Kilograms
Model: DCS391N-XJ
Colour: Yellow/Black
Manufacture: AmazonUk/3K3AF
Colour: Yellow/Black
Dimensions: 12.52 x 9.84 x 9.53 cm; 3.2 Kilograms
Size: 165 mm

This is a quality light weight saw, It removes a very narrow kerf allowing accurate cuts, as I already have Dewalt xr tools I bought the bare saw as all my batteries were compatible. I am very satisfied with this buy

Feels great in the hand cuts accurately to your Mark’s so get them right!

Easy to use use even as someone new to woodworking! Cuts neat lines with little effort!

4. JewelUrquhart says:

Had this three years now, a great piece of kit still going string. It has short runs of intense work including cutting 1 inch thick American oak. One of the most useful tools that I own. Cutting PVC shower panels today with straight edges and no chipping including one 4mm by 2000mm cut.

Really nice bit of kit from a brand you can trust. No issues so fa

Iv’e just finished fitting flat pack wardrobes to our bedroom, a LOT of modifications needed and this saw paid for itself, nice clean cuts and quite easy to use. Brought the saw without batterys because I already had two with another DeWalt tool. Battery life was quite good but you need two batterys if your doing a lot of cutting, real easy to change battery, 15 seconds and off you go again.

7. AugustaU18 says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Great and light weight easy to use my only complaint I was cutting chipboard flooring did about 8-10 cuts and it started jamming not sure what’s causing the problem.

after reading some of the reviews I nearly didn’t purchase this product, it comes without batteries as stated, it suggests 4 or 5 amp batteries I have a de-walt hand drill, medium size only 3 amp batteries, as I was only buying it for a couple of projects I hand in mind, shelves etc, I was hoping they would do, to save additional cost, they fit fine,
    I made several cuts through treated soft wood, the wood was 2” thick, and 4x cuts 10 feet long, no problem, I was amazed, great bit of kit, It only comes in a plastic bag, so if you are buying it for a gift, its a bit basic, but when the recipient uses it they won’t care !

9. EllenChery says:

Cuts great, easy to use.
    one improvement that could be made is to locate the dust extraction port in a better place, it’s not that effective.

Well, it is a very good saw, accurate and smooth and it is more than powerfull enough for DIY
    The only down side I found is the vacuum cleaner attachment is not usefull at all, it is too small for standard size hose and it doesn’t do much even if you manage to connect it. So if you are not worried about dust it is perfect for you