Disney Traditions Seven Dwarfs Homeward Bound Figurine

Weight: 1.1 Kilograms
Dimensions: 35.56 x 8.89 x 20.96 cm; 1.1 Kilograms
Model: 4005434
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: 1 A batteries required.
Quantity: 1

We saw this in disneyworld some years back. Wish id have bought it then. But this is exactly the same and cheaper. Looks grea

2 chips in grass not happy as this was present for my wife

Damaged

Absolutely love this, looks great, nice size and well worth the discounted price.

Brought with a degree of faith. Arrived in perfect condition, checked it over and no defects or breakage . It is an original disney traditions. Can’t believe its half the price or other places .very pleased .

5. Christopher Nickson says:

I am a big fan of Jim shore and disney. I had my eyes on this for months but thought it seemed expensive. Got 30% off and I had got a 50 amazon voucher from my work for Christmas so I am very happy. Now on display I appsolutly love it so detailed perfect.

The Dwarfs are little smaller than I’d hoped but am still happy – Excellent craftmanship and design – AM MORE THAN DELIGHTED – REALLY EXCELLENT PRODUCT – I Highly Recommend this Item – carefully packaged so no damage – absolute attention paid to Detail in the Design and Painting – Well worth the money , in my opinio

So happy I brought this. Have been looking at these for ages. Really happy with the purchase. Highly recommend this selle

This is so lovely and looks great added to my daughters disney collection, great price as I have been looking for one for a while.

Have a number of Jim Shore Disney sculptures and they are always excellent – bought this in the black Friday sale – excellent price some thirty per cent off. The piece is well modelled and has some lovely detail – one small criticism – the seven dwarfs are rather close together – I would have lengthened the log an other two inches so you could show the dwarfs off in more detail. Also, the dwarfs clothing a little drab for a JS item.

10. Anastasia says:

i have just received the above product and i am overwhelmed with the quality and craftsmanship of the item As a disney fan i can highly riccomend this product.Packaging and dellivery was first class.Fabulous produc

11. Milford56J says:

Incredible! Amazing gift for my mother who is bound to enjoy it at Christmas!! Worth every penny

Arrived early and is exactly what I wanted. Will make a great gift.

Great Gif

13. Shanel69Omzdyco says:

Perfect and love it!
    Only negative is my base isn’t 110% flat still 99.9% flat but if you were to press it it will wabble but only very slightly but still would highly recommend i

Absolutely one of my favourite pieces. The detail is great and is just truly stunning. It arrived well packaged too, avoiding any damage. As a collecter of disney traditions, this has to be up there with the very best.

15. Ellie Greenwood says:

Came in presentation box, great ornament and a great size for display