Fanola Official No Yellow Shampoo 1000ml

no yellow no orange vegan Nutricare
No Yellow No Orange No Yellow Vegan Nutricare Restructuring
Eliminates Brassiness from Blonde Hair
Eliminates Red/Orangey tones from Dark to Brunette Hair
Free of Sulfaste, silicone and paraben
Ideal for dry, frizzy and treated hair.

Weight: 2.43 Pounds
Dimensions: 19.05 x 7.11 x 6.1 cm; 1.1 Kilograms
Brand: Fanola
Model: 8032947861477
Colour: Multicolor
Batteries Included: 1 A batteries required.
Manufacture: FANOLA
Colour: Multicolor
Volume: 350 Millilitres

1. Danielle Kosecki says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Really pigmented! If you have roots or different tones of blonde this WILL take differently on the lighter hair so beware. Great shampoo of you have clean blonde hair to start and use to brighten and tone. Not for every wash! Don’t overuse as will build up and also can be drying.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

This bottle has lasted a very long time as you only need a small amou

3. SheritaP60 says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Brilliant silver shampoo be careful not to use it to often as I found it dried my hair out.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I have only used this shampoo in my hair once and what a difference it has made.

5. Jacqueline says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Love this stuff,, works perfect,, smell like candy,, a little goes a long way,, defo need glove tho or will end up with purple nails..

P.s remember to wash bathroom down straight away after using tho as like every purple/blue shampoo it stains ..

6. FawnW05iwu says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Great value for this amount. This shampoo is phenomenal and works so well it’s unreal.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Tried this for the first time on my natural grey/yellow hair. Most impressed, it got rid of practically all of the yellowing which is what I wanted. Reasonably scented, didn’t leave my hands purple and hair was quite soft with no conditioner. Will definitely keep using and great value for money. Can recommend this shampoo.

8. QuyenKrimper says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

This product is far superior than the similar no yellow shampoos.
    It’s more concentrated than the other shampoos that I have used before.
    It’s has got a nice smell too that isn’t chemical.

9. LaraSeidel says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Great value, gives great colour. Doesnt make my hair the softest but I love it for the colou

10. Mr. Goldstein says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Amazing price for the size of the bottle. As shown in a lot of customers pictures though, my bottle was also leaking a little bit and still continues to do so even when stood upright. The lid on the bottle is a massive issue and needs to be looked at.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I brought this as my hairdresser recommended it as my hair starts to go yellow a few weeks after having it bleached, I find you only need to have it on 2 minutes max as it is strong stuff, it doesn’t smell the best but if your looking to remove the dull look to your hair then this works a treat, a little goes a long way

It definitely works

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Great for what it is and doesn’t make my hair feel rough

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I have white hair at the front and when I use this shampoo it really tones and leaves a cast . I get compliments all the time asking what colour have I used and it the shampoo. Last for ages as well .

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I’ve used a lot of purple shampoos, and this is by far my fave value for money. The first time I used it my friend had thought I had my hair coloured! Have already recommended to my family and friends and they now use it to.

15. Jessica Rendall says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

It works well to take yellow tones away but is very drying.

16. Julian Chokkattu says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersDefinately knocks out the brassiness and gives a good tone- the smell isn’t my cup of tea but has a familiar salon type smell to it, you need a good conditioner because it’s not exactly nourishing to the hai

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Better than most purple shampoos but the smell makes me heave. Also, if u leave it in longer than a couple of minutes you’ll have a streaky mop of yellow grey and orange strands! Never seems to even out.

18. Sarah Lord says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersI’ve been using this shampoo for a year now and I’m on my second 1000ml bottle. Hands down, this is the best purple shampoo I have used – and for the price, it is certainly the best value too. I use this once a week to maintain my cool blonde colour: I shampoo twice (as per my normal routine) and on the second shampoo, leave it on for a few minutes. I’ve left this on for 5+ minutes in the past, and one of my favourite things is that if you do leave it on a little longer, it doesn’t actually turn hair purple, like I have experienced with other shampoos. A little goes along way., and it does a good job of cleaning the hair too, without drying it out (my hair is natually on the dry side).

Great stuff for toning blonde dyed hair. Works in one wash. Just lather and rinse quickly as it will stain hands fast 🙂

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI was skeptical seeing a purple shampoo for this price, but believe it or not it is real. The level of thickness and saturation are borderline salon quality, but of course the ones used at a salon usually have much harsher chemicals/additives, so this is a great shampoo for upkeep.

The only reason why I did not give it 5 stars is because my hair is both yellow and orange, I naturally pull really warm undertones. So even after having it bleached I noticed that you could still see some discoloration, and after using this product I feel like there were some changes but minimal. This may be me and I may just need to mix both the no yellow and orange shampoos to get the effect, but if you are like me who once was a light blonde and now is more dishwater, try the blue shampoo instead of purple if you have not had any luck.

This really toned my hair so well. From a golden blonde to Ashe silver . LOVE my salon-like results

Better than any shop bought product brightens up dull blonde hai

23. MargieMcgill says:

Great product. Making wonders on your hair. Just use gloves as it will stain your hands. Hair a soft and shiny, plus sulfate free. Hair are well toned down.

Very toning, I left this in for 10 minutes and most of my brassy yellow areas were gone. I’m going to leave it for 15 minutes next wash

Only thing that works. I look like i was at the hairdresser after usage.

26. HeatherBorges says:

I use this once a week for a quick wash and it keeps my blonde in excellent condition, literally no yellow! Would highly recommend. In between I just use my normal shampoo.

27. Chris Shellcroft says:

Ideal for blondes. Takes away all hints of yellow or brassiness. The best purple shampoo I’ve used. Leaves hair feeling healthy. Highly recommend

Love this shampoo, I recommend it to all my friends with bleached hai

Great product, yes it does stain your hands but if you wash them straight away, it comes off

Would definitely recommend to use this shampoo for getting away any yellow tones from your hair.

Absolutely huge bottle and does what is says! Beware – will turn hands/hair etc purple but it’s only temporary!

32. IrmaMaclean says:

This shampoo was recommended by a professional hair colourist and it’s amazing . Tones down brassy hair shades .

Been using this for several years. Great for toning blonde hair.

34. EveTimmerman says:

Definitely takes the yellow brassy colour out. Try it mixed with a conditioner and leave on your hair for 5 to 10 mins then wash with normal shampoo and your highlights will return.

Great value for money and does the job. Compared to other purple shampoos, it turns my hair back to silver rather than purple and doesn’t dry out my hair too much. Saying that it can be quite drying so try to use only once a week.

Best purple shampoo ive used, make sure you wear disposable gloves though it stains you

37. Axel Metz says:

Great value hair feels so soft and shiny. No more yellow

What a fantastic shampoo. I love it. Only word of advice is if you have bleached your hair do not leave on for an extended time it dyes it purple