FLIR One Android USB-C | Thermal Imaging Camera for Android, 80 x 60 Thermal Resolution (USB-C connector), Neutral

VividIR Image Enhancement No Yes
Onscreen IR Scale No Yes
Onscreen Regions of Interest 0 6
Onscreen Spot Meters 1 3
Imagery Options MSX Only. MSX, Thermal, and Visible.
Thermal Resolution 80 x 60 pixels. 160 x 120 pixels.
Drop Tested Not applicable. 1.8m, 5.9 ft.
Scene Temperature Range -20 °C to 120 °C (-4 °F to 248 °F). -20 °C to 400 °C (-4 °F to 752 °F).

Dimensions: 6.7 x 1.4 x 3.4 cm; 34.5 Grams
Model: 435-0005-03-NA
Batteries Included: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
Manufacture: FLIR
Origin: China

Spai

Muy pequeo, facil de instalar y poner en funcionamiento. Descargar la app y listo.

France

Bien faire attention, la camra ne fonctionne pas sur tous les tlphones en USB C. Il faut bien se renseigner si votre tlphone est compatible avec celle-ci. Utilisation plus efficace sur une tablette.
    Pour son prix et une utilisation occasionnelle, elle remplit parfaitement son rle.

Biggest pro: works great, totally satisfied from a functionality point of view.

Biggest con: Battery life leaves a lot to be desired, but at least doesn’t drain the phone.

Despite this.. the concern I still have, which didn’t occur to me til it arrived, is it needs FLIR’s Android app to work. Without that, it’s a 300 paperweight. I wish I’d bought something with some standalone firmware, that I can count on to work even if the App is canned.

4. Sean Hollister says:

Simple to use but slight confusing at first as you have more than one type of image available. Finding hot or cold spots is easy and on screen measurements are very helpful battery life is not brilliant but you can use it plugged in if need long use.

EDIT: The replacement is even worse, off centre and wonky. Returning for refund. Gutted 🙁
    2nd Edit: Flir technical support came back to me again and fixed the issue, not sure why the first chap couldn’t do the same.

Absolutely love what this can do, works mostly well on my Pixel 4a, I can see the hot water pipes in my walls and under my floorboards! Will try with wildlife at some point.
    BUT the FLIR One has 2 cameras, one thermal and one digital, allowing it to show a real time outline of what you are looking at. Unfortunately these are not aligned well, they are about a foot out at a distance of 3 metres. I rang Teledyne, they are very helpful but agreed that this needs returning as faulty. The apps are a little flakey too, probably work better if you buy the PRO version.
    BUT because I love this so much I have ordered a replacement, fingers crossed it will be better aligned. will update my feedback at a later date when the replacement arrives.

Love this BUT

6. KimberlySeal says:

Works fine – does what I want, but appallingly over packaged. It comes with a nice carry case, but why does it need multiple layers of cardboard, plastic, then more cardboard with built in magnetic fastenings etc?

Either the camera is faulty or I’m well and truly heating the neighborhood and the company that did my cavity insulation 10 years ago did nowt and conned me. ( council contractor).
    If the pictures are true, I’m at a total loss of where to start. Need some pro help I think.
    Camera was easy to set up and use. Did not have to take case off. When I took pictures indoors could clearly see cold spots. Definitely starting with roof and working my way down. Not used the tools yet and want to see pics on PC but good camera.

All 4 stars as too early to tell, but first impressions are good

Although I had the right android build and right usb connection the FLIR app would not recognise my phone. Ulefone do a rugged version of my phone with a FLIR 1 camera built in,which helps confuse things. It works well on my son’s phone, a Samsung. Battery life is good. FLIR do ask you to try different things but in the end, I’m going for a refund.

Italy 🇮🇹

Termocamera adatta a misura Fino a circa 10m poi perde un po’la definizione. la uso per ispezione , comoda

Termocamera pratica

10. Melodee35J says:

United States

Although the image quality leaves a little to be desired, you can’t expect much from such a cheap product!

Very happy with this.

United States

I haven’t used a thermal cam for nearly 20 years and have to say the ability to take a regular picture at the same time and automatically overlay them and keep together is awesome haven’t tried the competitors yet.

12. ZGWAltacshttrw says:

use this for checking thermals in pc builds plugs in to my phone and works well be aware some settings need top be enabled on the phone for the device to work (need to enable OTG connection every time i use it) been after one for some time and I’m not disappointed with its function or the clarity of the image would recommend to anyone that has a use for it.

United States 🇺🇸

This thing is amazing but it’s too pricey. Works well with android.

Germany 🇩🇪

olle Sache, auch das die Tiefe des Steckers verndert werden kann erlaubt den Anschlu an meinem Huawei P10+ auch trotz Silikon Schutzcase sicher und zuverlssig. Ersten Warmwasserschaden ohne Ordungsfirma selber przise lockalisiert.

15. GraigPendley says:

Size, very compact, and good range of temperature.
    Good product.

16. AngieLiddell says:

Germany

Schlechte beschreibung fr welches Smartphon die Flir one geeignet ist, mute mir neues Smartphon Kaufe

17. Winnie25Pafwa says:

Spai

Esta cmara es limitada en resolucin; pero se puede pedir poco ms por su precio.
    Tuve un problema y el servicio postventa impecable.

Spai

O aparelho cumpre as expectativas, o software da FLIR para o tratamento das imagens muito bom permitindo colocar por exemplo, lado a lado a imagem trmica com a fotogrfica.

19. MarianoBlais says:

United States

This camera provides good spatial resolution and it is accurate. I compated it to a room thermometer and it was close in value. The battery does burn fairly quickly but for most jobs this thing workd nicely.

20. Chandra says:

Awesome bit of kit.
    Had some areas in the house that would never heat up, used this to determine exactly where the heat was escaping.
    I have used this so many times now and has a broad range of use from home to automotive and much more.
    I was at a point in changing my windows for newer ones, using the flir it pinpointed where and how the cold air was getting in the house and was able to rectify.

Brilliant and versatile bit of kit for any household.

Germany

Erffnet eine vollig neue Welt. Man braucht nicht immer “hingreifen” um zu checken obs warm wird. Fr den Preis top top top.

Endgeil das Ding

Canada

I liked the fact that the attachment was adjustable for depth of a phone case.

India 🇮🇳

Good product. Value for money. Used on Vivo V20. Working well.

24. RJXPriscil says:

Very simple to use. sturdy case very compact fits into my pocket. A wide range of features I’m still learning about excellent for finding cold spots in a room also been used to check overheating in consumer units.

25. JoanneDelacruz says:

Germany

Die Kamera ist top ! Die original App echt schrecklich… in Verbindung mit 2 anderen Apps aber echt gut fr das Geld !!!

Original-App unter aller sau ;-)

Great item, already worked out where I have drafts coming in on the front door and the kitchen window, it’s a big outlay but it will pay for its pretty soon by letting me know where I need to seal areas prone to drafts and save on my heating bill.
    I have 1 recommendation, look at the picture of my camera in its case, you will see I have cut foam away where the usbc is, this stops you having to retract the USB every time you put it back in the case, also you will see i have removed foam where the switch is, this stops the button being pressed when your putting it back in the case and the battery going flat, I’ve not charged mine for about 3 months and I use it about 2 minutes a day 5 days a week.

Will save you money in the long ru

United States

The picture quality is grainy and not the best but you can definitely tell what you’re looking at.