Furbo Dog Camera: Full HD Wifi Pet Camera with 2-Way-Audio, Treat Tossing, Night Vision and Barking Alerts, Designed for Dogs, Works with Amazon Alexa (As Seen On Paul O'Grady – For the Love of Dogs)

Furbo Dog Camera See, Talk and Toss-Treats RemotelyFun treat tossingZak George Dog Trainer160 degree full hd 1080pixelCloud Recording

Weight: 950 g
Size: 1 Count (Pack of 1)
Dimensions: 15 x 12 x 22.5 cm; 950 Grams
Model: Furbo2
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Composition: Plástico
Dimensions: 15 x 12 x 22.5 cm; 950 Grams
Quantity: 1
Size: 1 Count (Pack of 1)

What a brilliant little gadget. Love checking in on my dogs and watching them while I’m out. The notifications are great but they need to work on the set up.
    I’m not out the standard 9 to 5 but can only set the camera to operate between 2 points of time in the day. So I get loads of notifications while I am home!
    Need to be able to switch it on when i’m leaving the house and off again when i get home.
    Treat dispenser works well mine stand there now and try to catch them. Then wait with anticipation for more.
    Not sure the 2 way speaker works well as they just look at the camera in a confused way.

4. ElmerBateson says:

6. BridgetteFalcon says:

7. Karen Haslam says:

8. bergdorf says:

Absolutely brilliant product, I was really struggling having to spend 24 hours a day with my dog especially working from home. Being able to check on him whilst working and throw treats to direct behaviour has been a godsend.

The DogNanny function is brilliant, sending notifications when Milo starts to get active so I can go and check on him and give him the right attention at the right time.

10. MelindaMcLaughl says:

I feel much safer knowing I can check on my dog anytime. The mic feature and treat dispenser make my dog much less anxious staying alone.

It’s a shame it’s not the 360 latest version but it works well once you get the correct size of treats, to big and they jam up.

I bought this because one of my dogs is a barker. It works very well. I can check in with the dogs, talk to them and toss a treat, great distraction and the bark notifications are almost non existent in just 3 days of set up, which took me a few minutes.

15. KatheriBrazil says:

What a great purchase! I love every bit of the furbo. I can keep a love watch on my pooch and check what she’s up to and if she’s okay. I love the voice over treat dispenser but my dog is suspicious of it The only downside is the subscription for the nanny etc so unless you have this you aren’t able to watch back the cloud recordings of the day, you can only view in real time.