Fusion5 14.1inch A90B+ Pro 64GB Windows 10 Laptop – 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Full HD IPS, Bluetooth, 2MP Webcam, Dual Band WIFI Laptop (64GB)

Fusion5 A90B+ PRO 64GB Laptop

Fusion5 is a leading independent brand selling tablet PCs since 2010. Fusion5 has served more than a million customers across the globe.

A90B+ Pro Windows Laptop PC features 5 GHz WIFI which means the download and upload speeds are at least 2x faster than traditional laptops. Furthermore, our A90B+ pro is designed such that it can handle complex tasks with ease. A90B+ Pro (v2) is 135% faster than our T90B+ pro (v1) according to benchmark tests.

Specification of A90B+ PRO 64GB Laptop:

Display 14.1″ 1920*1080 Full HD
CPU Intel HD Graphics 500
External Storage Accepts up to 128GB tf-card (not included)
RAM/Memory 4 GB DDR4
Storage 64GB
Camera 2MP
WIFI 802.11ac (5 GHz)
Operating system Windows 10 Professional
Input AC 100-240V 50-60Hz
Output DC 12V/3A
Battery 10000mAh 37Wh
windows 10 fusion 5 fusion 5 laptop fusion 5 fusion 5 computer windows lapbook 10 windows 10 fusion 5 fusion 5 laptop fusion 5 fusion 5 computer windows lapbook 10 windows 10 fusion 5 fusion 5 laptop fusion 5 fusion 5 computer windows lapbook 10 slim laptop, light weight laptop slim laptop, light weight laptop
Screen size 14.1″ 14.1″ 14.1″ 11.6″ 15.6″
RAM (Memory) 4GB DDR4 4GB DDR3 4GB DDR34 4GB DDR4 4GB DDR4
Camera 2MP 2MP 2MP 2MP 2MP
Storage 64 GB 64 GB 64 GB 128Gb128Gb
Operating System Windows 10 Professional Windows 10 Home S Edition Windows 10 Home S Edition Windows 10 Home S Edition Windows 10 Home S Edition
CPU n3350 z8350 n3350 n4020 n3350
CPU Type Intel Celeron Intel Atom Intel Apollo Lake Intel Apollo Lake Intel Apollo Lake
Charging Standard Standard FusionCharge Apt Charging Standard Standard
Size Standard Standard Slim and Lightweight Slim and Lightweight Lightweight

Why a Fusion5 Product?

Fusion5 is a multi-award-winning brand focused on selling top-quality laptop & tablet PCs since 2010 which means we know what it takes to provide you with a fast, reliable, and versatile tech that supports your everyday life, your travels, and everything in between. Fusion5 brand has served more than a million customers across the globe.

Dimensions: 32.2 x 21.6 x 1.4 cm; 1.29 Kilograms
Brand: Fusion5
Model: A90B+ PRO
Batteries Included: Yes
Manufacture: Fusion5

1. Adam Wagstaff says:

I just wanted a basic laptop or tablet to replace my ageing and very slow and unreliable HP Pavilion. I’m not into gaming and just need something to surf the net and buy stuff with an occasional YouTube video thrown in at a reasonable price.
    The Fusion5 is perfect for this. It is lightweight but feels well-made. Miles faster than my HP and with far better screen resolution than it ever had. Unless you are a serious gamer or brand snob, why pay more?

2. AnthonyI21 says:

I bought this product as a gift for my daughter on the basis of my experience with the 10″ Fusion 5 Tablet with detachable keyboard. I felt it would be a very good value personal addition to her ‘work’ laptop, so I am reflecting her comments. She has been very happy with it overall, her only untoward comment as a regular touchpad user being that the pad was rather ‘bouncy’, leading to occasional inaccuracy, hence the 4* rating. She finds it copes well with aspects of Windows 10 with which I have no familiarity. EGUYH

This has good screen quality and battery life is excellent but if you want to play games on this laptop I would recommend getting a different laptop but for everyday use and school work or business use this is great little laptop

4. Christa says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

i use a laptop mainly for looking for things i need. I am not very I.T literate so I do not use a computer to its full potential , but at the price it cost me its all I need

5. [email protected] Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I recently bought a hp laptop with windows 11 ,but I missed my windows 10.
    So i bought this Fusion 5 .
    I have several programs that run better on windows 10.
    And this Fusion 5 was just what what I needed
    Its the right size ,its light,slim,a clear screen .
    And a good price,perfec

For the cost, it is a good laptop. Does everything I need it too.

7. GalenJXZxq says:

Great value for the price. A great computer for the basics.

8. Sam Hill says:

Good computer, my daughter liked it and it was great for homeschooling during covid.

This Computer is Ideal for travelling It is lightweight and compact. The operating system is Windows 10 and cannot be upgraded to Windows 11. This is no big deal if you use it for office applications. The price is very good.

10. cijaye says:

This laptop is good for those who intend to not use it for gaming! Similarly to a Chromebook its best uses are for Office products whether that’s installed or using online google docs. Perfect for people who need a laptop for work, school or just to use like a tablet!

11. GeniaGleason says:

This is my son’s first laptop. We needed something for him to use for school work, using scratch and designing things for Minecraft. This laptop was perfect for what we had in mind. Great spec for a first time laptop and it came at a great price. You can’t go wrong with it.

12. Shelly Oakley says:

Not touch screen – minus point.

In other respects very satisfactory, meets all my needs. Reading e-mails, general browsing, nothing very exciting.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Was really impressed with this product, actually this is my second purchase, the first being for myself. This latest Fusion Laptop was bought for my son to help him work through his revision schedule for GCSE’s and to support home working during COVID Lockdown in schools. This laptop excelled during this time and I wouldn’t hesitate buying again. The lower score for gaming is purely down to the fact that we have never used it for gaming it has purely been for educational purposes.
    One niggling issue is the shift key is right beside the arrow up and if your not careful you can end up typing in the line above – keep your eyes on the screen!

14. RosalynNLJW says:

Got this for its size, have two of the models with hard drives and CD. The wife likes it too so we got a second one. Updated the memory on both . Now Spot on.

The fusion5 14.1 inch is very light and it works well, the keyboard is easy to type on, and the battery life is good.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧