Hydracy Water Bottle with Time Marker – Large 1 Liter BPA Free Water Bottle – Leak Proof & No Sweat Gym Bottle with Fruit Infuser Strainer for Fitness or Sport & Outdoors

sport water bottle with time marks
sport water bottle with time marks
sport water bottle with time marks
sport water bottle with time marks
sport water bottle with time mark hiking biking yoga tai chi health sport water bottle with time mark hiking biking yoga tai chi health fruit infuser water bottle with time mark hiking biking yoga tai chi health infusion fruit infuser water bottle with time mark hiking biking yoga tai chi health infusion cold brew coffee tea pitcher large capacity hot and cold
Timer Marker

Brand: Hydracy
Colour: Rose Gold
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Hydracy
Colour: Rose Gold
Size: 1L

Great bottle. Helped to track hydration.
    Easy to clean, you can remove and add the sleeve easily as well as the strap.

Gets lots of compliments too.

Absolutely delighted with this purchase! The bottle is excellent quality and lightweight. Love the colour too, definitely recommend purchasing

Nice touch with the sleeve, however it lost a star as I think product is over-priced.

4. GWKEddiefk says:

I have had hundreds of bottles and this is the first one that has felt like really good quality. It doesn’t have a taste which is great, I love the feel of it and the strap is really handy. Would definitely recommend.

5. TawannaIsom says:

This bottle has thought of everything – the leakproof cap, easy open, lock lid tool, fruit strainer and handle strap. I had it sat in my wishlist for a while because it was quite pricey and not something I would usually pay that much for a bottle but I can say it is definitely worth it!

Also, the seller InfuseCo was fabulous

I bought this water bottle a while ago and found myself using it constantly so bought another! I drink 2 litres of water everyday with these. I put them in the dishwasher and they come out nice and clean.

Germany

Ich habe die Flaschen fr meine Kinder gekauft wir sind sehr zufrieden dami

8. Melissa Jones says:

Loving this bottle so far, it’s leakproof, good size but slim and not too big. Tested the infuse function with some lemon slices and loved i

This bottle is great I only have to drink two bottles and That’s it for the day.

This is a lovely bottle, easy to use and to drink from.

This is my second time buying the bottle and my last one lasted 16 months before i dropped it and it broke the lid, would not use any other bottle it’s easy to drink from and easy to clean and easily helps me drink 3 litres of water a day!

We’ve bought 2 of these bottles, one for me and one for my daughter. I love the colours and the lockable lid is really handy if you’re on the move.

You need to be careful drinking out of it as if you hold it at an angle water can spill out of the air hole. I also removed the fabric handle as I don’t use it and it just got in my way.

All in all really happy with the bottles and would definitely buy another if I needed one

Lovely bottle, love the colour and the reminder timeliness is very useful.