INCENTIVUS 2 in 1 Dumbbell and Barbell Weights Set with Carry Case From Premium 20kg Chrome Weight Lifting Set With Connector Bar – Converts in Seconds! With Durable Rubber Comfort Grips

logohero2barbellexercises

Dimensions: 17 x 30 x 45 cm; 20 Kilograms
Brand: INCENTIVUS
Colour: Chrome
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Invogue Incentives Ltd
Colour: Chrome
Dimensions: 17 x 30 x 45 cm; 20 Kilograms

1. ChristiWenger says:

Turned up fast, they look nice and feel nice, the case seems a little flimsy for weight it stores but for home use perfect for storage as no need to use case to carry really

2. the thousand names of god says:

Nicely boxed, comfortable to use, enough weights to give flexibility.

A good set to use solid build and easy to use

Great to start home workouts

Great to start home workouts

14. ErinTejada says:

Great to start home workouts

15. LesliePelletier says:

Great to start home workouts

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI want to start doing small workouts with some weights at home as I get gym anxiety and I refuse to go on my own so when no one can come with me I can do small workouts at home and these are great for a scrawny guy like me to start off with, unfortunately the case did come cracked like some of the other reviewers have said however fortunately this doesn’t really affect the product at all just a bit of a downer πŸ™‚

Great to start home workouts

17. MosesGXZwcnb says:

They are as you can see on line , great quality and they look fantastic.

Despite some reviews , I’m no expert but this is just my opinion .
    The finish on a couple isn’t great nor shiny , it’s no big deal but let’s it down for me .
    It’s a bit of a flaff changing from dumbbell to barbell so I think I will have to buy another set of barbells .
    All in all I’m happy and I find the case more than good for its purpose and seems heavyweight enough to me .
    It’s a good set for the price and worth considering if you are searching .
    They do pack away so well but as I have started training daily I just leave them on the floor .

Happy Enough

19. sshokie says:

Despite some reviews , I’m no expert but this is just my opinion .
    It’s a good set for the price and worth considering if you are searching .

Happy Enough

20. BXWPhillip says:

Despite some reviews , I’m no expert but this is just my opinion .
    It’s a good set for the price and worth considering if you are searching .

Happy Enough

21. ChristalBolling says:

Despite some reviews , I’m no expert but this is just my opinion .
    It’s a good set for the price and worth considering if you are searching .

Happy Enough

Despite some reviews , I’m no expert but this is just my opinion .
    It’s a good set for the price and worth considering if you are searching .

Happy Enough

Very nice set, just waiting for my Weight Training Bench to arrive to take full advantage ordered from Amazo

Weights in a carry storage box is a bonus. Purchased for my son to use at Uni. The weights fit well together with a nut and washer to make sure they are on safe and secure. Having the extendable bar is a great addition to the set and allows for lots of different exercise plans.
    Well worth the money. Very sturdy and most importantly safe. Much better than plastic covered weights, everything is metal, and fits together securely. Storage box is a must,this makes the perfect set. Definitely recommend 5*****