JETech Screen Protector for iPhone 11 and iPhone XR 6.1-Inch, Tempered Glass Film, 2-Pack

1050 1057 1054 3491 3750
Color Clear Clear Black Clear Clear
Compatible Models iPhone 11 / XR iPhone 11 / XR iPhone 11 / XR iPhone 11 iPhone XR
Quantity 2-Pack 3-Pack 2-Pack
Material Tempered Glass Tempered Glass Tempered Glass TPU+PC TPU+PC
Feature High Transparency, Anti-Scratch, 9H Hardness High Transparency, Anti-Scratch, 9H Hardness Anti-Spy, Screen Protection, Scratch Resistant, High Transparency, High Sensitivity Shockproof Bumper, Ultra transparent and scratch-resistant back Shockproof Bumper, Ultra transparent and scratch-resistant back

Dimensions: 14 x 6.5 x 0.03 cm; 49.9 Grams
Model: 1050-
Manufacture: JETech
Dimensions: 14 x 6.5 x 0.03 cm; 49.9 Grams
Origin: China

Bit fiddly to install but good final result. Touch worked well and clarity of screen maintained

There is nothing you could fault about this product . Every thing about it top quality .

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Product arrived quickly. So easy to put on and does the job perfectly

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Good screen protector. Very easy to install, got rid of any bubbles quickly without problems. Recommend

2nd purchase of these. The others protected my phone fantastically, helped my phone survive many a fall.I can be a bit clumsy

6. Jon Linkov says:

I used this to protect my phone and it works wonders, I have dropped my phone a few times and other times the kids have and it’s saved it everytime, fully recommend!

7. Dominik Bosnjak says:

This is the 2nd time I’ve gone for this brand of screen protector (as I dropped my phone previously which cracked the screen protector, although the phone was left undamaged)
    The screen protector itself is really good quality and installation is simple using the guide, I encountered no air bubbles on either mine or my wife’s (as the package comes with 2 screen protectors rather than just one)

Overall, it’s just a screen protector but I’d definitely go for this brand again when needed in future.