Kaasage eyelash curler no pinching eyelids, classical metal makeup curling tool, contain 5 silicone refill pads and tweezers, naturally curled for 5 seconds, curls lasting all day.

Magnify your eyes
1 1 3
Material Metal Metal, Plastic Metal
Color Black Hot Pink Rose Gold
Heated No No No
Refill Pads

Dimensions: 12.5 x 7.6 x 4.2 cm; 70 Grams
Brand: Kaasage
Model: Schwarz
Colour: Matte Black
Manufacture: Kaasage
Colour: Matte Black

1. Lori Grunin says:

United States

These are great curlers. They came with a little string tie pouch, extra silicone strips for the curler, and tweezers. I’ve had these for 5-6 months and have had 0 issues. They don’t curl all of my eyelashes in one crimp, but i don’t place all of them in there at the same time (they would crimp one end of my eyelashes sideways if I did). Amazon asked for my rating on their stretch, and I’m assuming that’s what means.

United States

I love the look of this product! It’s very aesthetic and feels like it is made with high quality materials. It does the job, and I also love that it comes with a storage bag and replacement silicone parts.

3. NatishaSamples says:

United States

This is amazing! Great packaging, sturdy, good quality! I was just testing to see how it felt to use the curler and I didn’t put mascara on after and hours later my lashes were still curled perfectly! The tweezers are also a great little bonus-also great quality!

United States

It’s very easy to use. And actually curled my eyelashes.

United States

I love that it doesn’t pinch my cheek, that ya spring loaded and I like the finish on it!!!

6. SashaWadezoq says:

United States

It works well. I would not say it’s 100% pinch free, but it does curl way better than other more expensive lash curlers I have owned. For the money, this product can’t be beat.

7. Charles Singletary Jr. says:

United States

This item is the best eyelash curler that I ever bought. Tops them all, contours my lashes perfectly.

8. JaxonS59utkkv says:

United States

I love how easy it is to use and the silicone pads are perfect!

United States

I love this eyelash curler. In the past I’ve used some that have pulled my lashes out, but due to the fine craftsmanship and the wonderful silicone pad, that hasn’t happened when I use this one.

United States

Love the design! Sleek and effective and no more pinched ski

11. Erica Katherina says:

United States

Seems like good quality so far and achieved the right amount of curl for my stick-straight and thin lashes. Just received the product so can’t comment on longevity yet, but seems easy to use so far and I love that it comes with a tweezer and extra silicone pads. I’ve only used it a few times since getting it and will update my review in a few months if I find that quality is starting to go south quickly.

12. Peter Bright says:

United States

Best eyelash curler I’ve used. I wish I could give it 5 stars, but it did break the first time I used it. It still works fine and curls my lashes very well, but I wish it hadn’t broke. The eyelash curler came with tweezers and 5 rubber piece refill things (idk the actual name of them).

Best eyelash curler I've used. I wish I could give it 5 stars, but it did break the first time I used it. It still works fine and curls my lashes very well, but I wish it hadn't broke. The eyelash curler came with tweezers and 5 rubber piece refill things (idk the actual name of them).

United States

So far, its convenience of use has made it my personal favorite. I have been using it for a week now.

14. ClarissLaurens says:

United States

Nicely packed…ease of use..pretty sturdy..got tweezers also…pouch to store it extra pads…and free mystery gift. Love i

Nicely packed...ease of use..pretty sturdy..got tweezers also...pouch to store it extra pads...and free mystery gift. Love i

15. KatheriClemens says:

United States

Wonderful! The shipping was quick and I love the carrying container. It came with a good amount of replacement pieces as well as a surprise tweezer set!

United States

This Eye Lash Curler ~ is the BEST, I have Ever Used !! I Should have Checked Around…….Years Ago !!!!

17. MargheritaHarki says:

United States

Used for the first time today and loved it. It worked well in curling my lashes and didn’t pinch or cause any pain. I can’t believe I waited this long to replace my old eyelash curler! This is a definite upgrade and I’m happy with my purchase

Broke after 2 months
    Edit: the company sent me a fee replacement. Thank you!

United States

Very good eyelash curler, love that it comes with replacement rubber things. Was easy to use and didn’t pinch me.

United States

At first I really loved this eyelash curler because it seemed durable and it was comfortable to use. However, it broke only after 3 months of use I didn’t even replace the padding once which was awesome but when I tried wiping some mascara off the curler it fell apart. I tried putting it back together but when I went to curl my eyelashes it snapped again.

United States

This lash curler is made well and easy to use. Appreciate the tweezers as well.

22. AdellPeralta says:

United States

After many, many curler purchases that ended in disappointment and pain, finally a winner.
    This curler is fantastic. No pinching and gets whole lash line curled without pain or frustration on my deep set eyes.

23. BonitaKellerman says:

United States

Seriously amazing! Plus it’s a steal for the price! The tweezers that come with it are awesome! Definitely a great purchase

United States

The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is the curler doesn’t open very far so you have to maneuver a bit to make sure you get all of your lashed into position before clamping. I would prefer a curler that opens a bit wider.

25. PLB says:

United States

Seriously. This is so good. Sturdy. Nice shape to my eyes. Comes with six extra pads. And tweezers. Such a deal.

United States

This is the best eyelash curler I have ever used! It curls the lashes with no pulling on them. I also love that refills are included

United States

I really enjoy this because it comes with the replacements for the little rubber things. Most curlers tend to bend my lashes straight up and it looks awkward but this one makes the curl look very natural. 10/10 recommend

United States

It works really good! I like it way better than the ones they sell at Walmart or target. Price is right and I really like how it leaves my eyelashes. It doesn’t hurt at all and it’s very easy to use. I recommend it!

29. SilkeStubbs says:

United States

Works pretty great. And I love it comes with extra replacement pads and tweezers.

United States

VERY nice eyelash curler; very comfortable to
    use, does not pinch as so many due. This is a well made and attractive tool.
    In addition to that, the packaging was gorgeous, which indicates to me that the seller cares about impressing the consumer. Inside the lovely silver box is a grey velvet draw string bag, that not
    only contained the curler but also a high quality set of tweezers and five (!!!) extra silicone pads enclosed in a nifty sliding-open holderyou ever lose the one pad that usually comes with your standard curler that of course gets lost before you need it?
    I would say I would buy this product again, but it’s so well made that I may not need to! I highly recommend this eyelash curler! If you don’t want to buy a new one next year, choose this one!

WOW! Great product! Great presentation!

United States

Rounded rubber insert keeps my lashes from getting pushed into a groove and getting stuck. This design does a great job curling them without pulling lashes out. Best eye lash curler I’ve ever bought and I’ve bought MANY.

32. DaniloMcelroy says:

United States

Easy to use, there’s a very good job and is actually the most comfortable one I’ve ever tried.

United States

I have tried quite a few brands recently and found this one to be the most comfortable to use and does a good job curling my eyelashes.

Very sturdy
    Did not pinch my skin
    Made my lashes look fabulous

United States

Great quality!! Love these eyelash curlers! So nice that it came with these nicel tweezers, too!!

36. EddyPickrell says:

Germany

Tut, was es soll. Gut verarbeitete Wimpernzange mit reichlich Zubehr fr wenige Euro – ich kann nicht klagen.

United States

I have curled my eyelashes for over 50 years and this eyelash curler is the best I have ever used. It is sturdy, no pinching and curls beautifully. I love it and highly recommend it!

This is an excellent and top quality eyelash curler and it’s my second Kaasage because I require one for the car. For the price you can have one for home and one for portable use, like in your bag. It’s v tough, both the metal structure as well as the rubber inserts. It comes with 5 refills too. The hinging is firm unlike other curlers which I have used which gradually loosen with use. You won’t need to change the insert very often because the silicone rubber is quite durable and will not weaken, even when you clamp very hard to produce lasting curl.

39. AthenaDailey says:

United States

Curler is great! It’s wider than my last one
    and highly reccomend!