Kate Lynn Bracelets Gifts for Women, Valentine's Day Gifts for Her, Phoenix Series Symbolizes Luck and Eternity, Crystals from Austria, Anniversary Birthday Jewellery Gifts for Mum/Girl/Wife, Gift Box

Nirvana of Phoenix- A symbol of love and eternity, it is the best gift for her.

Inspired by the Idea of a ‘Nirvana of Phoenix’, the design features a round stone that held inside Phoenix’s body, the tail paved a row of colorful micro Crystals from Austria for added refinement.

7878
B07HMW2V2X 1 1 1 1 1
Gifts Box

Manufacture: Kate Lynn
Reference: KLBX6276-P1

1. IndiaSixsmith says:

The product did not fail to surprise my daughter on her 18th

2. Jenny Paulin says:

Fabulous piece of jewellery, value for money and stunning. Perfect for gifts. Would buy again.

My wife liked it very much, so did our friends

4. EllisG02tcwsugy says:

Really pretty, colours on it are great. The bracelet itself is quite delicate but has stayed in tact on multiple wears so seems to be sturdier than it appears

Golden Review Award: 19 From Our UsersLoved this the colours match everything. I have bought the full set for myself and b ought necklace for friend she loves it so much bought bracelet for her Christmas present.

6. Christopher Maynard says:

The crystal bangle bracelet was a anniversary present for my wife and she loved it very much

Golden Review Award: 9 From Our UsersBrought as a retirement present.

She was delighted with the gift. I have given 4 instead of 5 stars due to the positioning on her wrist as it was was not comfortable and kept moving around, even on the last chain to shorten its length it is still to big so she will ask a jeweller (could be DIY but could damage it) to remove some links to make it more wearable. It is supposed to sit on top of the wrist to be viewed. It is a eye catching and a very different bracelet.

My only concern if it gets inadvertently dropped would it break the Austrian glass centrepiece???

It is not Stirling silver but looks it.

Still worth buying as it is beautiful.

Bought this for my wife’s birthday to match a necklace. It looks great and my wife loves it.

9. Sophie Lester says:

Very happy with my beautiful bracelet, lovely shinny and sparkles , great value for money and speedy delivery, makes a fabulous gift .

Beautiful shimmering bracele

Beautiful bracelet, so elegant, great price. Highly recommend for that special gift for someone.

11. By Study International Staff | May 2, 2019 says:

The bracelet was very nice, was bought for a present and she loved it. The stone was smaller than I imagined but still pretty.