Keter Eden Bench Outdoor Storage Box Garden Furniture, Beige and Brown, 140 x 60 x 84 cm

Finish and Texture Wood Effect Finish Wood Effect Finish Wood Effect Finish Rattan Effect Finish Wood Effect Finish
Storage Capacity 70G / 265L 90G / 340L 101G / 390L 110G / 416L 120G / 454L
External Dimensions (LxWxH) 140cm x 60cm x 84cm 124cm x 55cm x 62.5cm 128cm x 65cm x 61cm 129.5cm x 70cm x 62.5cm 145cm x 69.7cm x 60.3cm
Internal Dimensions (LxWxH) 128cm x 50cm x 38cm 115cm x 48.2cm x 56.6cm 122cm x 54cm x 58cm 114.7cm x 59.5cm x 54cm 138cm x 59.6cm x 55.2cm
Lockable
Piston Assisted
Comfortably seats two adults

Dimensions: 140 x 84 x 60 cm; 7.2 Kilograms
Model: 17198357
Part: 17198357
Manufacture: keter

Easy to assemble and is great for those smaller items you need to keep out of the wind etc. Not going to keep things totally dry but it’s sturdy and comfortable to sit on.

2. Mark Rechtin says:

No dislikes

It’s great , the storage part is brilliant.

I built it on my own in about 30 mins.

It’s really solid and can take a good amount of weight.

Wipes down easily and very happy with it.

3. opliances says:

This bench looks really good at the front of our house and I’m pleased with the quality. It is fairly robust -though I was a bit concerned with the thinness of the plastic, once it’s all put together, it is quite strong. The instructions are ok, but follow exactly the process on the diagrams or you might end up getting ahead of yourself, as I did, and once you click the parts into place there is no going back!

4. KellyeMauro says:

Bought for our carport as its a nice sheltered sun trap. Added bonus of storage. Decent size, could get 3 people on it if you wanted. Was easy to put together (or so I was told ).

5. AdelaHerzog says:

It looks nice in my garden, plenty of storage space for smaller items. It was a bit difficult in one or two places as some parts were slightly warped, other than that I have no complaints. …..so far.

Product arrived with lid/seat part warped which made assembly difficult resulting in small break of middle click part and now badly scratches arm every time lid is raised/lowered. Also top of one arm rest not completely sealed. Contacted Keter but got no response. Did not find fault with lid until almost finished assembly, so didn’t want to dismantle in order to return. Just hoped for a new lid.

This is the third one I have bought over the years for outside diffrent caravans, its a bit fiddly to assemble but follow the instructions and its fine, quite sturdy and its great to store the sunloungers garden chairs etc and use as a bench as intended would deffo recommend.

This bench was delivered with a cracked joint on arm section, can’t return it now as it was one of the last sections to be assembled, so disappointed. Must have been dropped in transit.
    Otherwise bench was sturdy, good colour and good storage.

9. Joan E. Solsman says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Excellent quality items from Keter. Have many other products from them.

10. PorterMettler says:

Delivery took longer than anticipated. Still arrived in one peice. Didnt take long to put up,all the bits and pieces needed are there. Bit tight putting lid on but easy otherwise. Nice for putting recycling tubs in ,looks good with a cushion on to sit on in the garden. Highly recommended.

The middle hinge on the seat section should have a plastic or steel bolt instead of the plastic snap shut…thats exactly what it did do is “snap off”
    It was easily remedied by a simple drill hole and my own bolt insert …but others may struggle to fix it.
    Other than that its s good piece if kit.

It's a good piece of kit apart from one flaw ...

12. Daniel Norris says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Just what I wanted somewhere to sit and store garden stuff. Excellent. Made a cushion to sit o

13. Jacob O'Gara says:

Liked every thing about this. Easy to assemble looks good

Straight forward to assemble just need to cut off some excess from mouldings.
    Looks good

15. DawnRuggiero says:

Great bench good storage and keeps the colour even in the winte

Love this benchplaced for early morning sun and so useful to store cushions but also used a side table when entertaining!

Very sturdy product and nice to look at and sit on. Assembly instructions are pictorial rather than written, which was a bit confusing as it’s not my preferred choice.
    Price, quality and ability to store and be a bench is great. Bought 2 so would definitely recommend.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Good value and good assembly instructions – though it took two of us an hour to make!

I recommend this bench. It goes well in the garden although at first I was shocked that it was a plastic type of material. Now I’m glad that it’s this plastic material because that’s the reason that it’s portable and lght and perfectly rainproof. It’s just as attractive as the metal bench that it sits next to and actually a bit more comfortable to sit on because the seat is larger. I’m very pleased with it.

Excellent bench and lots storage but waiting for a small
    Part and cannot get any reply from meter which is really unusual as they are usually really good!

21. Jordan Milham says:

Keep all my garden tools in one place and a garden seat at the same time

22. DeborahLamilami says:

Despite some people finding this difficult to assemble it is not! I am a 60 year +woman who assembled this in less than 30 minutes by myself. The instructions are easy, if you read them first! Each piece is clearly stamped and all bolt holes are in the correct place. I’ve used this to keep my recycling boxes in. Despite the heavy rain we have had everything kept bone dry. It was on sale for 89 and is an absolute bargain. Comfortable to sit on without cushions. I have no hesitation in recommending it.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

No problems putting it together
    Did it on my own
    No leeks even with the recent storms.
    Usual shed padlock fits ok.
    Cheaper than DIY stores.