KidKraft 53437 Uptown Elite White Play Kitche

Modern White Role Play Kitchen, Vintage, accessories included for girls KidKraft Modern Country Kitchen, Modern Country Kitchen, Play Kitchen, Wooden Play Kitchen KidKraft Play Kitchen, Play Kitchen, Kids Kitchen, Toy Kitchen KidKraft All Time Play Kitchen, KidKraft Play Kitchen, Childrens Kitchen Taverna Play Kitchen, KidKraft, for kids, children, made of wood, role play
Accessories Yes No Yes Yes Yes
Lights & Sounds No No Yes No Yes
Colours White & Gold Pink & White White & Grey White White & Natural
Product Dimensions 91.44 x 90.81 x 91.76cm 84.46 x 34.93 x 96.52cm 97.79 x 34.8 x 102.36cm 59.94 x 34.29 x 90.17cm 91.8 x 30.99 x 108.51cm
Counter Height 45 cm 50.8 cm 55.9 cm 50.2 cm 58.8 cm

Assembly: Yes
Colour: White
Material: Wood, Plastic, MDF
Quantity: 3

1. KatlynIngraham says:

United States 🇺🇸

Super easy to set up took about 2 hours. Can’t wait to surprise my toddler with this for his birthday in a couple of days. Highly recommend!

2. Jen at Red Hot Books says:

United States 🇺🇸

Bought for granddaughters. It was pretty easy to set up. There was one hole that a screw wouldn’t go into because it had a a plastic screw that it kept hitting. The only problem is that all the doors are hard to close. You have to lift and push to close one. Push hard on the other one. And the other one doesn’t latch. Going to see if I can find magnets to use instead.

United States 🇺🇸

Our 19 month old loves this and all it’s compartments. The eggs are pretty funny too.

4. DoreenWertz says:

United States 🇺🇸

The price for this product is amazing!! This is very well put together, I have 4 kids and they all love it!!

5. FlorianHollinwo says:

United States 🇺🇸

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersDefinitely get this. It’s so cute and well made. This was a gift for a toddler not quite 2 and she loves it! It was a bit tricking putting screws in. Have a bit of patience

6. Robert Nazarian says:

United States 🇺🇸

Love that it is good and sturdy and has lots of little details for our little one. It was a bit of a challenge to assemble but we’ll worth it.
    We have only had it a few months but seems to be holding up well to our toddlers play time. The fridge area is a bit of an odd size so good luck finding containers to fit. It would also be a plus of they added a shelf under the sink.
    Over all I would recommend this for the value and quality of the product to anyone looking for a little modern play kitchen. She loves the water knobs move and the stove knobs click!

7. NanMarkley says:

United States 🇺🇸

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersI was skeptical with my first getting a toddler sized kitchen. Both my husband and I work from home with our second and this has been a LIFE SAVER. Our 1yr old loves it, it encourages her to play while standing, she’s started imaginary play, and she puts process and actions together. It has soooo many interactive parts and I love that’s it’s mostly wood. My 5yr old even enjoys playing with her little sister with it and it’s the first toy to bridge that gap. Could not say run and buy this anymore.

8. Anji Mehta says:

Italy 🇮🇹

Presenta vari difetti di fabbrica ed anche un difetto solo nell anta del frigorifero.
    un vero peccato che una cucina che abbia questi costi non venga controllata per bene prima di essere imballata.
    Per il resto molto bella, fa la sua figura ed una delle poche alta 102 cm , completa ha lo scomparto del ghiaccio, il microonde ed i fuochi che simulano il reale.
    La mia bimba ha 17 mesi, sotto mia sorveglianza ci gioca ed felice

Classica e perfetta se non fosse per i difetti di fabbrica

United States 🇺🇸

I really like this kitchen. It isn’t too obnoxious, which is important because it’s in my living room. It has all the necessities and it has an amazing amount of storage so all of the other pieces we bought (food, pans, etc) for perfectly inside and there’s room to put other toys in it too. It’s great!

United States 🇺🇸

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersMy almost 2 year old granddaughter absolutely loves it and it’s very sturdy as she climbs on it daily

11. MereditBurdge says:

France

Montage trs facile, 1h30 2.
    Ma fille est ravie par contre une poigne, celle du four reue casse. Serait il possible d en recevoir une nouvelle?

12. ODCCandela says:

France

Facile monter, trs belle cuisine par contre les poignes en plastique bof … au prix de la cuisine …

France

Trs contente de mon achat Ma fille tait ravie en la dcouvrant.
    Le montage tait trs facile grce aux pices numrotes tout comme les vis.
    Achete a un tarif promotionnel de 110 Donc rapport qualit prix au top

France

Ma fille a ador sont cadeau d’anniversaire ! Le plus est qu’elle est grande donc des enfants de 5/6 ans peuvent jouer avec sans forcment ce mettre genoux

Spai

El montaje para 1 persona sola es algo lento pero con paciencia, bien. La cocinita en s muy buena, hace la delicia de la peque… Recomendable.

United States

My grandchildren LOVE this and already spent hours together playing with it. I built it myself in a couple of hours. Although the instructions were a bit hazy, I managed pretty easily to get it done. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

France

Excellent cadeau pour les enfants

France

Excellent cadeau pour les enfants

Italy

Ottima fattura, molto robusto. Non semplicissimo da montare ma con le istruzioni ce la so fa.

United States

My 2 year old daughter loves this kitchen because she can finally do things like mommy but in her own lil’ space. I did however do some small modifications just for preferences. I didn’t like the gold handles or the all red stove buttons and the background pictures it came with so I spray painted em. I also added some motion sensor lights inside the fridge and another light above the stove to add on to the realistic play kitchen. Overall it’s a great play kitchen and I’m hoping it will last til she’s about 8! I only gave it 4 stars because i ran into a problem where one screw didn’t match up at all for number 15 and I wasn’t about to make any new holes but I managed to hold it all together without that one screw. Also one of the doors didn’t match up either. Everytime you go to close it you have to lift up a bit. A lil bummer but manageable.

France

Trs belle cuisine ! Facile monte (compter 2h deux personnes) il y a des numros sur chaque planche trs pratique ! Elle est fonctionnelle (livre avec des piles et des glaons inclus) ! Mes filles adorent !

Superbe cuisine réaliste

Italy

Ho cercato tanto prima di decidere, ma sono contentissima della scelta. Cucina pi alta della media, perfetta per bambini di 3-6 anni. Imballaggio perfetto, ben protetto da eventuali colpi e soprattutto molto organizzato, con tutti i pezzi e le viti numerate. Le istruzioni sono chiarissime, con un avvitatore si monta in 1-2 ore.
    Mi ha colpito la robustezza dei materiali, la cura nei dettagli (le viti sono perfino catalogate per colore della testa, grigio su grigio e bianco su bianco) e il piano cottura che assomiglia proprio a uno vero! I miei figli sono impazziti per il distributore di ghiaccio e il microonde (fa il classico bip e ha perfino una lucina rossa quando “acceso”).
    Inoltre, rispetto ad altre cucine di dimensione simile, meno ingombrante perch profonda circa 30 cm. Super consigliata! Pagata circa 140 in super offerta, mi sembrata un affare.