Kärcher OC3 Portable Cleane

Kärcher OC 3

Portable Cleaner

Whether you’re a mountain biker, a dog walker, a camper or simply love spending time in the great outdoors, the OC3 Portable Cleaner allows you to clean off the mud straight away so that you can leave the dirt where you found it.

The Portable Cleaner is easy to store in your car boot or caravan, with a 4 litre water tank and a 5 bar pressure that’s perfect for rinsing off your bike, wellies, dog or pushchair at the end of a muddy day.

Karcher OC 3 Portable Cleaner
Karcher OC 3 Portable Cleaner

Features & Benefits

OC 3 New

Compact Design

Convenient storage of the spiral hose and trigger gun under the removable water tank. Easy to transport, with space-saving storage

OC 3 New

Effective, gentle pressure

Low pressure offers the advantage of cleaning that is both effective and extremely gentle at the same time.

OC 3 New

Water level indicator

Fill level indicator to ensure the tank is used at the optimum level

OC 3 New

Battery level indicator

The flashing light indicates when the unit is charging or running low on charge.

Dimensions: 27.7 x 23.4 x 20.1 cm; 2.2 Kilograms
Model: 1.680-019.0
Part: 16800190
Colour: Yellow/Black
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: Yes
Batteries Included: Lithium Ion
Manufacture: Kärcher
Colour: Yellow/Black
Quantity: 1

1. Geeky Glamorous says:

Brilliant bit of kit, we clean the dog off in the woods after a walk before he is allowed back in the car. Battery lasts about 4 or 5 outings which is fine and pressure is good but not too extreme so perfect for what we use it for. Bought it off the back of seeing someone else use one for the same. Usual top quality Karcher machine.

2. Abhishek Pratap says:

I brought it for my mountain bike it holds 4 lt of water it’s just enough but I carry another 5lt bottle with me. It has enough power to remove mud. Very impressed with it. The only problem is there no where to store the plug to charge the unit so could get lost. I keep the unit in the car in case the dogs get muddy as well the water doesn’t come out as the lid is just a push down rubber one recommend buying a wheel bush fit 2 instead of 19 that fits the end of the spray

We hummed and haaa’d about whether to get this as it is quite expensive, but we’re very pleased as it is a good level of power, won’t hurt the dog, but gets the mud and/or sand out very well. It’s also pretty good for the bikes when we’ve been out on them. Happy to recommend it.

4. Philip59Zvqza says:

Fantastic portable unit perfect for washing the puppy down after a long walk!

Bought this to wash down muddy dogs after their walks, works really well, we put hot tap water in before their walk and it’s still Luke warm when we use it. Thoroughly recommend this item.

6. Ulrich18Bv says:

Easy to use and powerful enough to give the dog and wellies a good clea

Tried to wash pup after beach visit but the noise scared him

8. Kevin Parrish says:

Fantastic little unit, brilliant battery life and enough power to clean my hovercraft in one charge.

9. Stephen Dalton says:

I can’t recommend this enough to dog owners. Muddy walks – no problem!

I was skeptical that a 4 litre water tank would be enough, or the pressure would be right. Happy to say this is a really good bit of kit. Incredibly simple to use and it works perfectly for cleaning a bike when you don’t have access to a hose pipe and/or if you want to use warm water for better cleaning results and warmer hands. Reservoir seal is good quality so no leaking issues filling it up at home and putting it in the boot of your car.

11. Lizette64T says:

It is very easy to use. My dogs paws are cleaned of mud in seconds – and they happily accept the spray. Ideal for washing grass off the mower plus a myriad of uses. You’ll love it too.

Very easy to set up and start using. Bought with the additional car adaptor. Very useful for cleaning, down the kids, shoes & pram after messy days at the beach. Take spare bottles of water to top up tank. Expensive, but expected for the better quality associated with Karche

13. OliveJenyns says:

It’s a very handy small item that has proven really helpful for washing off sandy wetsuits, paddle boards and children’s feet!

The pressure is good for a small unit and it’s not particularly noisy. Easy to refill if you wish to – a five litre water bottle from the supermarket is handy, or even better, a plastic Jerry can.

It is a lot of money but when I consider how much time I’m no longer wasting cleaning up (including our van) then I’d say it’s probably worth having if you can get it at a good price such as the 87 promo.

Only disappointment is that accessories
    are at a price you could describe a laughable for what they are!

14. PhoebeGowing says:

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersOnly bought to clean my cars alloy wheels although I do have a very powerful Ryobi pressure washer this is ideal in terms of shear convenience as I don’t need to get out the hose etc.
    As a portable all purpose cleaner this works really well, as for the many complaints about it running out quickly you simply need a separate water container job done.
    I ordered the Wiggle V15 prior which is at least 3 times the weight of the Karcher and while it’s tank is much bigger the pressure is about the same, so returned it as this is simply a far better solution that does what it says on the tin.

15. EmoryNKSuqsnhwn says:

Got this to clean my bike after a ride before brining it into the house and honestly mixed results. The pressure isn’t enough to get off proper dried on mud, but if its still wet its great. No issue with pressure affecting bearings. As part of my washing routine for a cleanish bike, its great.

Also bonus I got the dog accessories so pop this in the boot of the car if I know the dog is going to get dirty and can shower her off a bit better before the journey home.

16. SheenaFabinyi says:

Purchased because I live in flats and don’t have water or electricity where my bike is stored. Given both bikes a good clean and the pressure is excellent, not too much to risk ruining bearings if I spray in the wrong place, but not too little that it doesn’t remove dirt. Water in the tank lasts about 2 mins but I bought the extra hose and stuck it in a 20L tank which works a treat.
    I use muc off cleaner and now my bikes are squeaky clean, including the sandy chains that come from living near the coast.
    I also use this to wash my diving gear and inflatable SUP’s before putting them in the car, saving the need to haul stuff upstairs and wash in the shower.
    All in all an excellent bit of kit, would recommend to anybody

17. Write for VBR says:

I can’t talk about reliability at this point having only had the item for one day but in terms of – does this do what I bought it for – its brilliant. I bought it to wash my mountain bike which gets caked in mud on an almost daily basis. My question/hesitation before purchasing was, – being reasonably priced and battery powered, will it actually be powerfull enough to remove the various mud layers from my bike – and – Yes, perfect water pressure to remove all the mud, including the dried mud from last week without any worry at all that I was flushing bearings.
    One tank is enough to give the bike a once over, all over, but I refilled once to give it a…. twice over. Great product performance wise, will probably be washing my bike more often now.. certainly beats snapping the spout off my bath tap trying to wrestle the hose attachment free.

This is great for rinsing off muddy paws and you can recharge the battery in the car or at home. I’m sure can be used for loads more tasks.

Fantastic dog shower. Small, portable and easy to use. Enough pressure to hose down a muddy retriever! Can take hot water.

20. KirstenRHS says:

Put off buying one of these as we thought they were too expensive. Bought it when on offer and now wished we’d invested in one sooner. Brilliant for cleaning the dog and our muddy walking boots.

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our UsersReally pleased with my purchase – I use for cleaning my dog – I didn’t want to use the hose pipe as my dog doesn’t like the cold water – I put warm water in the tank so can give him a warm shower. I find the tank capacity is just enough for the wash time. I also find the pressure is just right to be strong enough to remove mud, but not too strong to hurt my dog. It is very noisy when running, but doesnt bother my dog. I don’t understand why people say another spray nozzle needs to be purchased in order to use – the nozzle which is already included I find to be fine. Highly recommend.

Golden Review Award: 8 From Our UsersIf you have a dog or enjoy Country walks and need to wash the mud off, this is ideal.

Holds 4litres (maybe worth while carrying an additional 2l if it’s really muddy). Can also use warm water.

Pressure is better than another well known portable washer and I also use this to remove bird poop from my car.. Works a treat!

I was half expecting to return this, but pleasantly surprised… Oh please don’t think this is a pressure washer replacement!

23. JuanaGranville says:

Bought for cleaning my dog after a walk. I bough the shower nozzle as only a small dog and probs too much pressure for him with nozzle supplied. Works a treat. Great produc

24. AnnieDangelo says:

Great idea. I walk my dog in muddy fields then she gets in my car , you can guess the rest . Now I can wash her off before she gets in , easy and she’s fine with it . Also great at cleaning off the golf trolley and bikes. Wish I’d got one years ago. Highly recommend and credit where credit is due.

25. Rebecca Fleenor says:

This cleaner gets used everyday to clean our two spaniels after their daily romps in woodland. Our liver and white puppy attracts dirt ike a magnet. We use warm water too and it works an absolute treat. We have had many interested dog walkers enquire about it. They have been very impressed.

26. enco9650 says:

Golden Review Award: 7 From Our UsersI walk twice a day and this little pressure cleaner is the best thing that I have to clean down 2 muddy dogs. I fill the tank with hot water before I leave home and when I return to my car at the end of the walk it is nice and warm to spray the dogs legs and coat. The dogs find it comfortable in that the pressure is not too strong but it is effective in moving the mud from the hair.
    I have had many people stop to ask about it and say “I need one of those”

Golden Review Award: 13 From Our UsersI bought this to clean my dog after muddy walks and it works perfectly.I’ve deducted a star due to the high price and the requirement to buy a spray nozzle separately.It’s a bit like buying a pair of trousers and then having to buy a zip. A bit greedy, Karcher.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersThis product is fantastic! I use this to wash my dogs paws &legs off after a long muddy walk before getting back into the car. Also plenty of water to wash my wellies off! Clean dog & boots to go home & we can go straight indoors! Love it!

Top class we use this to clean our dog, its just magic

30. Julie Ferguson says:

Does everything we wanted it to, great battery life and a good portable size

I bought this for my husbands birthday. He loves it he uses it to wash down his golf trolley and golf shoes which can be quite muddy.

32. LetaMarymredai says:

Very good, pressure ok but not like a plug in version. Perfect for doing odd jobs (cleaning a caravan where no power is available or your car if you live in a flat) Water runs out quickly so take a bucket to top it up)

Golden Review Award: 17 From Our UsersWe bought this knowing we were taking two labradors on a family holiday to the coast knowing how mucky they get after being on the beach and in the sea. We filled the washet every day and put it in the boot-along with a 2 litre bottle as a spare-and set off to the beach confident that the dogs could enjoy themselves and get as filthy as they like because we had the washer in the car. We used it every single day and it drew some admiring looks from other dog walkers and we were even asked by a few where we had got it from! As a dog wash it is excellent, with just enough pressure to get the dogs clean without hurting them. My only regret is that I hadn’t purchased this earlier!

34. Chris Parker says:

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersGreat portable jet wash (its little more than hose pressure) but very useful and well packaged product. It’s lightweight to carry and well made. It should last well. Really useful to wash off muddy bikes, kids and dog before getting in the car!!!! I’m really impressed and recommend i