LED Head Torch, USB Headlamp Rechargeable, 600 Lumens COB LED Headlight, 80g, Motion Sensor Headtorch with IPX4 Waterproof for Kids Adults, Running, Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Hunting, Climbing

Head Torch
Head Torch
Head Torch

Weight: 80 g
Dimensions: 10.1 x 5.7 x 3.4 cm; 80 Grams
Brand: Anecity
Colour: Green
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Anecity
Colour: Green

I must say: I loved it and once you try it, you can’t carry on without it.
    This torch is extremely powerful, and still it gives you the opportunity to choose between frontal or lateral light, with gradual brightness.
    Ideal if you need light while you are working or doing some diy, as it leaves your hands free. But also for walks/runs in the evening, for your safety and visibility.

2. JohnGottschalk says:

As this is a new purchase its yet to be determined what the battery life is like.

3. Clarence2959 says:

Bought this LED strip headlight to replace my old 3 bulb version, and wow is it a lot brighter! The box actually states “no direct shining on eyes of people or animal, which may cause instant blindness”! I thought that was a bit of an exaggeration, until I stupidly looked at it and yep, blinded for a few seconds. This is on the highest setting, of which there are three, so you can easily turn it down – just be mindful of that if you’re camping or something, so you don’t blind those around you!

The strip and single spotlight are used separately and are great for illuminating just a small area or floodlighting the place. The unit is light and comfortable to wear and the motion detection (which can be toggled on/off) makes turning the light on/off super easy without having to take it off your head all the time when you’re wearing gloves. A good bit of kit!

4. KBHKarryrrt says:

Everything about it is fantastic, I’m a roadside vehicle recovery operator and just perfect at nigh

Excellent brightness, only gave it 4 stars for battery and motion detection because I haven’t used it for long enough to make a comment.
    Overall a brilliant product.

Great for my wife’s dark runs on a winter morning

Amazing Had Torch, love it.. use it to go up into the loft, it’s like having a room light on, use it to read sometimes, work on car, see under the Bed, in cupboards, electrics.. even working on things like computers, printers etc.
    Switched it on and said “WOW !” Love it !!

I was impressed with this head torch. It has various modes from a really powerful led wide light projection to a more traditional torch beam mode. Also has motion detection which is a bonus. The LED strip mode is a really pleasant and useful surprise for me. The light output felt more like a flood light to be honest. Very easy to store as can fold it away easily and very light weight to wear. It comes with a USB connector too to easily recharge. Battery life seems good so far.

light weight and very brigh

9. VanessaKirtley says:

Excellent head torch. I bought two, one at home and one for work

10. spoonmomma says:

Very happy with this head torch which I use for late dog walks and is more than adequate for the task. Appreciate how light and foldable it is so can go in a coat pocket until needed

Easy to use and charge and spreadsheet to light well, really enjoy using this for different things, lights up well still use my head tourch for distance but walking, and working spread light bette

12. MargareRoberts says:

Great piece of kit. Bright light for when I’m in the loft or changing a car tyre in the dark. The head band is more than long enough to adjust to really large heads. All functions work as described and I’m pleased with my purchase.

13. CHSJ News says:

Everything about this headlamp is as advertised it is an outstanding piece of ki

Purchased a few of these for myself and others , they are awsome, well worth the money and highly recommended

I use this head torch for work and I love it. Best purchase ever. Highly recommended. It is super bright and light.

16. PaulaKetcham says:

Love the brightness and hands free, excellent piece of ki

Its well made, its USB rechargeable, battery life is pretty good, its also very bright. i think the motion sensor for turning on and off is a bit gimicky but it has novelty value.. its also pretty cheap, i bought one for myself, and liked it, so i bought 2 more for my sons.

Provides multiple light levels that can be used to assist with hands free reading, work illumination, outside in dim or dark.
    Can start to feel a little warm after wearing for a little while.

Wow what a head torch super bright and covers a massive area when wearing, also sensors alow for on and off without using a switch , battery lasts ages and charges super quick, highly recommended

20. Health Editor says:

Great brightness but motion detection only worked for a short time.

Got this for Christmas and love it, the light is awesome and it’s very comfy. Love the motion sensor. However battery life is pretty poor.

22. GertieWDWK says:

I am always looking for a new headlamp with USB charger. This headlamp with 600 lumens which is very bright. And it is perfect for me to work in my storage room. Good buy!

23. LanceHanes says:

We live aboard a narrowboat on the canals. This lamp gives a pool of light around me..I can see both our dogs as they sniff about at night… so comfortable and such an even light..I actually forget I’m wearing it!
    Brilliant for fiddly jobs indoors… motion sensor excellent for when I don’t need continuous illumination.
    Battery life good..especially if not continuously used on full power.
    Highly recommended.

24. Megan Klein Zottarelli says:

The best I have ever used…bar NONE. The motion ON/OFF option is a game changer too.

25. SpencerHayman says:

Very happy with this purchase! The light itself is very powerful and has 4 different settings, which you can choose from according to your preference. The straps are adjustable, so if you have a small head like myself, the torch should sit very snugly. I am pleasantly surprised by how well the fit was, I usually have a lot of trouble finding suitable sizing. Overall, a good purchase and would definitely recommend!

Light, easy to wear and excellent beam – perfect for dark dog walking!

27. CharleyBrinkman says:

Has 4 settings, low and high brightness on both forehead strip and torch. It’s able to light up a whole room with ease and comes with usb charger and different energy settings. Would recommend!

28. Kandee Johnson says:

Great product. Super bright. It does everything it says on the tin. Swift delivery. Highly recommend

Bought this for my partner who works outside all year round. He is very impressed with the brightness of the light but says the battery life could be better. He hasn’t tried the motion detection so I can’t comment on tha

30. AndraY81mxk says:

…” I set off on my walk as the sunlight still beaconed above me. Once the sun had set and the darkness swept over, the COB LED was able to illuminate my surrounding with a bright radius of 20 metres all around, with light gradually fizzling out beyond this point.

It was enough range to provide me with peace of mind as I finished my woodland walk. If you’re a nature lover or want to capture a wildlife documentary, I would advise you to use this headlamp at night for a closer look at the insects and critters that come out to play in the dark.”

Extract from Full Review

31. PaigeLeighton says:

Really happy with the product! Does the job, essential for any camping fanatics like myself.

One of the best tools in my bag for sure

Fantastic quality motion sensor head torch with nice bright LED light. What I particularly like about this product is that it can be charged and that the runtime is quite considerable at 8 hours under low floodlights and up to 3 hours under high spotlights. The light provided is bright and reaches a good distance.
    Wide, comfortable, and easily adjustable headband at a decent price as well. Top marks.

Loved this headlamp! The brightness is strong and has options to change how powerful the light it as well as the battery life lasts a long time without having to charge it. Really happy with this purchase!

Amazingly powerful

This is a great headlamp. It has an excellent, bright LED light, so it does the job perfectly. It’s effortless to use and looks very cool too. I love that you can change the brightness levels and even choose between flashing or constant light. The price is also really reasonable for what you get, and it’s rechargeable too! Highly recommended product!

36. NicolasY49 says:

This is a fantastic head torch that is fantastic for running. It has a great bright ligh

37. CharleyGFJC says:

Used at night for vehicle inspections giving proper hands free ability.
    Great pice of kit.

Purchased this as I needed a torch when renovating the loft. It’s amaing so bright and powerfull I can’t fault it. The floodlight feature just lights up the whole area.

Additionally it will come in handy when working on my car in the evenings no more holding a torch with one hand and only having one hand free. Great gadget, I should have got one earlier.

I have received the package and when I opened it, I was not expecting the same quality as shown in the picture but it was. The headlight is adjustable to head and comfortable if you wear them. The headlight has different modes depending on the need of light. It also contains charging cable to charge it. I have tested the battery timing and it is awesome. It is a perfect light for camping, hiking, and adventurous journey.

Ideal for night running in the woods. Beam is wide and strong and you hardly know you are wearing it. Charges quickly and lasts long