LEGO 75314 Star Wars The Bad Batch Attack Shuttle Building Toy for Kids Age 9 , Set with 5 Clones Minifigures & Gonk Droid Figure

7531475314Dorsal fin

Pull up the central dorsal fin to access the detailed interior.

” data-position=”triggerHorizontal” />75314Stud-shooting speeder

Features a LEGO minifigure cockpit and 2 stud shooters to boost the battle play possibilities.

” data-position=”triggerHorizontal” />7531475314
Perfect for role play

Iconic characters with cool weapons

This building set includes 5 LEGO minifigures of Bad Batch clones Tech, Echo, Hunter, Wrecker and Crosshair with assorted weapons and Tech’s buildable backpack, plus a Gonk Droid LEGO figure.

Dimensions: 7.05 x 35.4 x 37.3 cm; 1.18 Kilograms
Colour: Multicolor
Dimensions: 7.05 x 35.4 x 37.3 cm; 1.18 Kilograms
Material: Plastic
Quantity: 969

1. OnitaHartford says:

Germany

everything is nice except form the 2 speeder bikes, better used those pieces for the ship

Great build, great mini figures 1st class quality as always!

3. PorterWestmacot says:

Great build, great mini figures 1st class quality as always!

Great build, great mini figures 1st class quality as always!

Great build, great mini figures 1st class quality as always!

6. dxdecker says:

Germany

Die Figuren sind genial und das Set allgemein ein Must-Have fr Fans. Sehr schnelle Lieferung. Mein Kind mag das Angriffsshuttle sehr.

7. GeorgeAioymyuqg says:

Germany

das Set ist ganz ok, ob mans braucht kann ich nicht beurteilen.
    Das Schiff ist nicht das grte und hbscheste, aber immerhin hat man noch die 2 kleinen Gefhrte dabei und die Aufklebersituation ist auch berschaubar.
    Die Figuren kommen gut.
    Aaaaber der Preis ist fraglich. Die UVP von fast 100 ist vllig bertrieben. 70 sind schon arg grenzwertig und mehr sollte man nicht dafr ausgeben.

Lasst euch von der unheiligen Verbindung von Lego und Disney nicht ausnehmen.

Germany

das Set ist ganz ok, ob mans braucht kann ich nicht beurteilen.
    Die Figuren kommen gut.

Lasst euch von der unheiligen Verbindung von Lego und Disney nicht ausnehmen.

9. RachelleCausey says:

Germany

geniales Lego Set. Must habe mit einer Schwche.
    Nicht alle 5 Figuren passen ins Raumschiff.
    Soetwas darf bei einem Kommsndo Team nicht passieren. Passieren Lego leider zu hufig

10. LouieFeaster says:

Spai

Muy bonito. Tiene muchas figuras y especiales. Ideal para fans de star wa

I recently started watching the bad batch so this was a really fun build. Loads of pieces and an exciting build. The completed attack shuttle is pretty sweet and the adjustable wings are one of its best features.

13. ZGWAltacshttrw says:

14. Chris Pavey says:

15. ChongLenihan says:

16. Gavin Lucas says:

Love that it comes with the whole Bad Batch!
    Took a solid several hours and loved every minute of assembling it! There’s some parts that got a little confusing but I figured it out in a few minutes, it’s not too tricky if you just follow the instructions exactly.
    Would totally recommend this, especially if you enjoyed the Bad Batch or their arc in Clone Wars.

Love that it comes with the whole Bad Batch!

18. Rebecca Penfold says:

Love that it comes with the whole Bad Batch!

Love that it comes with the whole Bad Batch!

Germany

Es wirklich schn, die Figuren sind spitze.. ABER: zum Spielen leider vllig ungeeignet. Die Abdeckung der Gelenke zwischen Rumpf und Tragflchen halte so gar nicht. Beim anfassen falle die sehr leicht ab.

Singapore

Really nice set. Looking forward to building it. Unique color choice on the ship.

22. SharronNra says:

Great set and love the mini figures! Just wish Omega was part of the squad too.

23. Mary H.J. Farrell says:

Great set and love the mini figures! Just wish Omega was part of the squad too.

24. Caleb says:

Bought as a Christmas present for an avid star wars fan. He loved it and it is a great model

26. SheliaHeane says:

Great set and love the mini figures! Just wish Omega was part of the squad too.

27. Andres9307 says:

Great set and love the mini figures! Just wish Omega was part of the squad too.

28. Albert Khoury says:

Italy

Per gli appassionati un must have. Infans di Star Wars non possono lasciarsi scappare l’intera Bad Batch al completo!

I have not used Lego in over 40 Years. I love my Star Wars and Lego Stars Wars is something that has always look cool. This kit is amazing .. I have rediscovered my Childhood. It takes me back to the days of Star Wars in the late 70s and early 80. Really enjoyed putting this together. really great fun.

As a kid, I was no good at following instructions. I had no trouble building this. It was great fun and amazing value for money, when you look its cost. Lego is creat quality, no one else makes building blocks like they do.

I have this built and in pride of place with my Star Wars collectables.

30. Just Jared says:

I have this built and in pride of place with my Star Wars collectables.

31. AngeliaJ87 says:

I have this built and in pride of place with my Star Wars collectables.

I have this built and in pride of place with my Star Wars collectables.

I have this built and in pride of place with my Star Wars collectables.

34. Greg says:

My older brother is a huge fan of Lego and Star Wars, so getting this for him was a total no brainer. It kept him thoroughly entertained for hours, gradually constructing his … Star Wars-y thing (forgive me, but I’m not the Star Wars fan).
    There were a few times that he seemed to get a little frustrated, and struggled putting things together, but at the end of it, he was really pleased and seemed to have enjoyed putting it together.

Lego is always worth the money you spend, and this is no exception. If he gets bored of this, he can take it apart and build something new with the parts, or he can try to dig out the instructions and built it again. But for now, it’s sat on his shelf, and he seemed to really enjoy making it.

37. Sara Hassan says:

39. DemetriaQgt says:

40. MiaJacquez says:

Brilliant product, I love the ship and the minifigures that are included.

Brilliant product, I love the ship and the minifigures that are included.