MYLEK MYMD1062 Metal Detector Waterproof Complete with Bag, Headphones, Shovel & Pick/Compass Tool Kit for Kids & Adults, Yellow and Black

MYLEK yellow metal detector MYLEK metal detector yellow MYLEK metal detector free extras MYLEK yellow metal detector

The Perfect Gift for Christmas or Birthdays

A metal detector is a perfect gift for adults and children! For those that love an adventure, a metal detector will allow them to go and explore… you never know what they might find!

Dimensions: 15 x 22 x 22 cm; 2.16 Kilograms
Model: MYMD1062
Part: MYMD1062
Batteries Included: 1 9V batteries required.
Manufacture: MYLEK
Dimensions: 15 x 22 x 22 cm; 2.16 Kilograms

Italy

ottimo prodotto per la rivelazione di materiale ferrosi, spedizione lenta essendo gestita con SDA nel sud-Italia.
    Ma del prodotto come descrizione, Consigliatissimo!!!!!!!

2. KarlaLampungmei says:

Great value for money, Always read the instructions, works well.

3. GarlandWashburn says:

Great for beginners, but I already want one that tells which metal it is.

Great for beginners, but I already want one that tells which metal it is.

5. MariBrdrhvacn says:

Great for beginners, but I already want one that tells which metal it is.

6. Evonne69Ckb says:

Value for money Xmas pressie hopefully will be very happy with i

7. JamesLiversidge says:

Value for money Xmas pressie hopefully will be very happy with i

Value for money Xmas pressie hopefully will be very happy with i

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI have been told since, that it is not a good metal detector because the good ones are very expensive. However, for the money paid, it is great and works well. Was very easy to put together and easy to use.

Arrived very fast (1 day), so pleasantly surprised by that. I have only played around in the garden so far due to lockdown, but it works very well and I am impressed that it only needs a single battery (my old one required 2).

11. MilanIJYpfa says:

12. EllisGantt says:

Brilliant for a gift which this was for our son. With him being still young it’s super easy to use and lightweight so it’s easy for him to carry around

15. LizaBoyles says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI used it to find a man hole that was buried by builders when they dug up ground near man hole . I found man hole within 5 mins using the detector . Was covered up with 3 inches of dirt , good result using the detecto

17. HoraceWhitehurs says:

18. HeriberAbercrom says:

19. Maggie says:

20. Solomon20N says:

Great itum had problems with the first one but seller was brilliant and replaced the next day thank you

21. KerriOYCVxqm says:

Very good detector, light, easy to use with good depth probe. Highly recommended for beginners.

22. LoydYhcwxgmila says:

24. Gilbert0867 says:

Germany

Ein schnes Teil mein mein Sohn hat Spa da mi

26. Marcus Dyson says:

It is very easy to use have enjoyed using i

27. ElvisHmkko says:

Bought for a birthday present for my 10yr old. He loves it but, it’s very sensitive, got to keep checking over metal to sort the buzzing sound.

28. WandaRepin says:

30. MilesEnriquez says:

31. HilarioEgerton says:

32. Salvado31T says:

Germany

Mal was anderes zum Geburtstag
    Habe ich den Metalldetektor fr meinen 11-jhrigen Sohn bestellt. Er hat definitiv viel Spa damit.

33. VS Grenier says:

Not yet used as Christmas gift for my grandson whisky 11yrs old. I do hope he has lots of fu

37. DeniseXOPsrfyvu says:

B Ought for my grandson. Very happy with accessories and he loves it.

B Ought for my grandson. Very happy with accessories and he loves it.

40. Johanna57E says:

B Ought for my grandson. Very happy with accessories and he loves it.

41. Ryan Tracy says:

B Ought for my grandson. Very happy with accessories and he loves it.

42. ashley_streichert says:

B Ought for my grandson. Very happy with accessories and he loves it.

The metal detector was a present for my 11 year old son. He’s only had it a few days but has loves using it. It was easy to assemble and works well. The only issue we had was that the headphones were broken when we go them out. One earphone rattles and does not work. Because this was a birthday present and I bought it more than a month before my son’s birthday, it was too late to return it for a replacement. It’s frustrating that I can’t get the headphones replaced although i’ll look into this further. Other than that it seems a great product so far.

47. KrystynMelocco says: