PlayStation 5 DualSense Wireless Controlle

playstation ps5 dualsense wireless controller
playstation ps5 dualsense wireless controller
playstation ps5 dualsense wireless controller
  1. DualSense wireless controller

HAPTIC FEEDBACK

Feel physically responsive feedback to your in-game actions with dual actuators which replace traditional rumble motors. In your hands, these dynamic vibrations can simulate the feeling of everything from environments to the recoil of different weapons.

2. DualSense wireless controller

ADAPTIVE TRIGGERS

Experience varying levels of force and tension as you interact with your in-game gear and environments. From pulling back an increasingly tight bowstring to hitting the brakes on a speeding car, feel physically connected to your on-screen actions.

3. DualSense wireless controller

Discover a deeper gaming experience with the innovative new PS5 controller

The DualSense wireless controller for PS5 offers immersive haptic feedback, dynamic adaptive triggers and a built-in microphone, all integrated into an iconic design.

Explore all the innovative features which bring gaming worlds to life.

4. DualSense wireless controller

INTRODUCING THE NEW LINE-UP

Explore new gaming frontiers and ignite your gaming nights with two new galaxy-inspired DualSense wireless controller colours.

5. DualSense wireless controller

Play together on PS5

Grab player two and discover a world of local multiplayer games for the PlayStation 5 console, including sports, platformers and intense shooters that all take advantage of the DualSense wireless controller’s incredible sensory features.

playstation ps5 dualsense wireless controller
playstation ps5 dualsense wireless controller
playstation ps5 dualsense wireless controller

Dimensions: 18.9 x 7 x 19.2 cm; 430 Grams
Model: 9399506
Batteries Included: 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
Origin: China

1. FlorencIFG says:

Bought it for use on PC.
    Works plug and play with Steam as Steam has support for all controllers though with XBox Elite, PS and Switch Pro you have to enable that support in Big Picture Mode/Controller Options.
    The gyro doesn’t seem to want to calibrate properly so it’s best disabled, that can also be done through Steam Big Picture Mode. The only inconvenience is if you run a game that may use the gyro, like an FPS, you have to run it through Big Picture Mode or it won’t use the config that disables the gyro

Regular XBox controllers work without any additional faff as Windows has native support for them, as you’d expect. So if you don’t want to mess about a little get an XBox controller. If you don’t mind the minor inconvenience then get one of these as they feel better and they are the same price

2. Andrea Claire says:

Bought it for use on PC.

Bought it for use on PC.

Have had this controller since the launch of PlayStation 5 , it has been an incredible addition to an already incredible console , the haptic feedback add so much to your gaming experience and the controller has lasted me over a year of use , I have heard of controller drift still being a thing – I had that issue on PS4 a lot.

But overall this controller has been the best I have ever used , surpassing the Xbox 360 in being my no 1 controller of all time.

Best controller in gaming

Best controller in gaming

6. Rob Hunter says:

These joypads are just fantastic. I’ve always been a xbox fan for the joypads now my xbox doesn’t get used because I’m constantly on ps5 very comfortable and the control over them is just unbelievable . Thank god and Sony for playstation lol

7. Lin9735cytzjycy says:

Better fit to the hand than previous version. The haptic feedback is good but the adaptive triggers is another level. Shooters are much more immersive and if you play a game that features bows is amazing. Love it!

I bought this controller, having 0 expectations of it being good. I mainly play PC, so I bought it for Rocket League. At first, it was difficult learning the change, but it feels amazing in my hands and isn’t too small (I have big hands). I would not go back. 10/10

Brought for partner, so we could game together (and have a spare for when he broke the other). Great purchase overall

15. AlysaCouvreur says:

Always handy to have an extra controller, wired as well means no running out of batteries.

17. TonyMarshjq says:

Half price, new said packaging damaged. Seen worse sold in shops. I have bought a few things off Amazon Warehouse with damaged packaging and not been disappointed yet, especially at the discounted prices. PS5 controller. Excellent for intended use.

18. FayeYVFgzmqnwq says:

Really great bargain my only fault is that it didn’t come in the original box just in Amazon packaging. Still a great gift and works perfectly well.

21. JuanUCWWhcfl says:

Purchased a second controller for my system, so I can have 1 charging and 1 being used.

It does what it should do, though my son still gets angry at FIFA not sure if its his skill or controller? Or operator of controller issue?

23. SimonEasterling says:

Good quality nice and heavy but very disappointed there’s no charging cable

No charging cable not impressed for the price doesn't include bloody charger that's a joke

24. JasonLaroche says:

Good quality nice and heavy but very disappointed there’s no charging cable

Good quality, very durable and comfortable to use. I bought it to play with my PC as I like controllers for some games like cars or fight games.

27. AmmoLand Editor Duncan Johnson says:

Exactly as expected, this companies customer service is also excellent.

Exactly as expected, this companies customer service is also excellent.

best controller sony has made so far haptic triggers are amazing and very comfortable in your hands.

30. RunningAtom says:

32. AnjaHansen says:

33. RomeoR61rsdti says:

On time delivery and makes my pew pew game work the way its supposed to.

34. BrittPaton says:

On time delivery and makes my pew pew game work the way its supposed to.

Not much to say except it’s a great pad. It’s expensive but it’s the same price where ever you shop.

Works perfect.
    Great to have spare controller for friends and famo to play multiplayer!

Works perfect.
    Great to have spare controller for friends and famo to play multiplayer!

Took a while for this to agree with my PC for whatever reason. Also a bit finnicky to turn off and on, takes like 10 seconds on the power button to turn off and only a slight tap on the panel or power button to come back on. I have a controller rack which has woken this thing up from “Off” mode before just by hitting the against the panel.

Outside of that, when working it has zero issues with Steam games that support it natively. I usually prefer using KBM but some games just prefer gamepads, so I bought this to replace an aging XB360 one I’ve had for a while.

Looks sleek, feels quite premium, no real construction issues. It does feel like a struggle to justify the price though.

41. WendellTrivett says: