Pro Breeze® 20L/Day Dehumidifier with Digital Humidity Display, Sleep Mode, Continuous Drainage, Laundry Drying and 24 Hour Timer – Ideal for Damp and Condensatio

Pro Breeze 20 Litre DehumidifierPro Breeze 20 Litre DehumidifierPro Breeze 20 Litre DehumidifierPro Breeze 20 Litre DehumidifierPro Breeze 20 Litre DehumidifierPro Breeze 20 L Compressor Dehumidifier

Eradicate Condensation

Condensation appearing on the inside of your windows is a key warning sign that your room has a problem with high humidity and trapped moisture. This excess moisture can lead to major problems for the adjacent area, such as your walls staining, discolouring, and even peeling. Fight excess moisture at home with a dehumidifier.

Humidity & Respiratory Problems

High humidity has been directly linked to many respiratory problems, particularly in young children. It provides the perfect breeding ground for dust mites which live in your furniture, carpets and bedding. Reducing humidity helps eradicate mites and prevents airborne triggers, improving the quality of air around you.

Combat Damp & Black Mould

Mould is a common problem in many households. It can indicate high humidity and may cause your room to smell unpleasant and musty. Black Mould is the most toxic and can release harmful mycotoxins into the air. It starts to grow at 50% humidity, so it is vital that you control your rooms humidity level to prevent its growth.

Dimensions: 20 x 32 x 58 cm; 13.8 Kilograms
Brand: Pro Breeze
Model: PB-08-UK
Dimensions: 20 x 32 x 58 cm; 13.8 Kilograms

1. Data Bridge Market Research says:

Purchased this to help reduce the dampness in our conservatory and slowly to speed up the drying process for clothes thst have been laundered. I must say I’m reslly impressed with the quality of the machine but also it actually does the job extremely well. We dried a clothes on an airer in 2 hours that would have taken several hours if not 2 days. We collected 4.5 pints of water in our conservatory and as well as drying the clothes, made the room smell and feel fresher. Would definitely recommend this produc

That’s my 4th Pro Breeze dehumidifier. I’ve started with the 0.5l tank, then 1,5l then 3l and now I’ve got this one. The first 2 died (mainly my fault as I had them running in below 0 temps). At the moment, I moved the 3l upstairs and have this one downstairs.

I’ve set the humidity level to 60% on both dehumidifiers and they get full in less than 24h so I would highly recommend both. The 3l tank dehumidifier is slightly noisier, though you get used to it (I wouldn’t recommend have them on your bedroom while you sleep). The only complain I have with the 5l is that the speed doesn’t change automatically. The 3l dehumidifier gives you 3 speed options (low/high/automatic) which I prefer as there’s no point for the dehumidifier to run and waste energy when the humidity levels are not far from the set target.

Excellent for getting rid of the damp and wet walls in my bathroom and kitchen. Wish I purchased one a long time ago

4. HildredCornejo says:

Brought to replace our old Delonghi dehumidifier which stopped working.
    Initially brought a cheaper option but wasn’t powerful enough and hardly collected any water.
    This is brilliant, sits on our landing and works away like the old one.
    Only criticism would be that the water dispenser is at the back and not that easy to empty without spilling water. I have placed it ’round the wrong way’ so it’s easier to empty.

5. KatharinaKinsey says:

So far, so good. Looks good. Not too noisy. Seems to be working.

6. Christine says:

Only received this this morning but had it on in a room where clothes were drying for about an hour. Gobsmacked at how much water it has already collected.
    For anyone wondering noise wise it’s far quieter than a fa

Very sleek and modern design, it is heavier than expects but it has wheels for a reason… our indoor air quality has increased by a lot.

8. JohnGottschalk says:

My other pro-breeze has just given up the ghost after 3 years of working on full power 9 months out of the year. It did what it is supposed to efficiently which is why I have bought another one from pro-breeze. The Laundry Mode is a great help in the winter months when you have to use a clothes horse because you cant put the washing out as it dries a lot faster. At this point I can imagine buying any other brand than pro-breeze.

9. Laura Binder says:

This product is amazing, it does its job very well! I left it on for a period of 12 hours overnight and it collected 2.7L of water!

10. PLoS Medicine Blog says:

Dehumidifier seems to be very effective reducing the levels of humidity at our home, easy to move around with the wheels, it is a little bit noisy but worth having it.

This unit is much quieter than an earlier design model it replaced.

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our UsersI’m very happy about this purchase. Our flat can get quite damp during the winter months and the bathroom is not well ventilated. Until we got this dehumidifier, our laundry, which we dry inside, took almost two days to dry. Now our bathroom is dry and mould free and the laundry dries within hours rather than days. We’ve only had it for a few days, but the general air quality in the flat has improved.

Pros: Fast water extraction/large capacity tank/good features/easy to operate and empty/solidly built.
    Cons: A little noisy – I wouldn’t want to sleep in the same room/Quite heavy – it has wheels, but they are small and not great on shag pile carpet. Larger wheels would be better.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersVery efficient at removing moisture from the air only needs to be switched on for about six hours a nigh

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersI am more than happy with my dehumidifier, because it clears at lot of water from my Flat, and I can easily move it to the bathrooms you can leave it in one place it does the same work .
    My eyes aren’t hurting as before and my flu is clearing up.
    I highly recommended i

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our UsersI was debating getting a dehumidifier. I got it as I dry clothes indoors and I’m reluctant to have my heating on a lot. I don’t want to get mould and damp. This is so powerful it gets full within a day. I had no idea how humid my home is.

Also yes clothes do dry quicker and the room feels warmer where the dehumidifier is kept.

16. AlvinBishop says:

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersLiving in a small flat with no outside space, this helps with drying my washing so quickly! During the winter months, it could take up to 2 days for my washing to fully dry, however after using this dehumidifier for around 3 hours, the washing was able to dry within 12 hours! Plus, it uses hardly any energy, especially compared to a dryer.

Wish I had made this purchase years ago! Definitely recommend for anyone struggling to dry their washing over winter!

17. Jason England says:

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersGood unit. I bought this to dry my washing in the winter – and avoid using the tumble drier. It works a charm. Amazing to see how much water it extracts. I was so impressed that I bought another for my father.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI’m using the humidifier to dry my clothes it’s not using that much electric I have it on for about 10 hrs through out day evening . Not a lot of noise when the doors closed you can’t hear it .it’s a bit heavy but has wheels so able to move very easly

19. JamesLiversidge says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Not easy to move around due to it being heavy . Quite noisy when trying to watch TV.

20. MagdalenaNowako says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersI knew I had a humidity problem but I honestly didn’t know how bad it was until I bought this product. I have had it for a couple of weeks now and when I first got it I had it on constantly for a full weekend and had to empty the tank every 8hrs as it was full.

I now only have on every other day through the night and I come down to a tank 3/4 full. The damp smell in my kitchen has now gone.

It’s great to move around as it has wheel however it is very heavy and I struggle taking it upstairs to do the bedrooms.

21. WernerBeacham says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Energy efficient and does dry the clothes although it takes a few hours

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Good product but not the cleverest water box to take out.

Was a bit bigger than I expected but works great. Only used couple of times so far for drying a lot of laundry/taking the moisture out of the room and worked very well, left it on half the day and the water tank was half full which does hold quite a lot of water. I’m Happy with this.

Being using this Dehumidifier for the last few months and this has really helped in resolving the moisture issue in our bedroom. Really happy with this product.

I use this in my utility room to dry clothes, and in the UK winter this made my drying time for a load of washing 18 hours instead of 4 days (the room is unheated). Continuous drain hose is great (although could have been longer), I can leave this running indefinitely. This was so effective that it drew the moisture out of the wood in my door – changing it’s shape!

26. KerrieZFSsf says:

have used 2 delonghi dehumidifiers in the past which gave up after about 5 years each.

Thought i would try this as a slightly cheaper option.

works exactly as described – used to dry clothes indoors and it sucks in moisture like you wouldn’t believe – tank is pretty big but it gets full up every few days.

Not very loud – but its not silent either – but i wouldn’t expect it to be.

Highly recommended

Does a great job but does freeze quickly in lower temps

I had no idea how much water there was in the air! Our back room gets quite humid so we have this set up to run for a few hours a day. It has a big tank but it pulls so much water out the air it needs emptying each week, the humidity has massively improved in the back room.

29. AbbeyMcAlpine says:

I can’t believe how fantastic this dehumidifier is you can set the timer to come on and turn off , you can use it as a fan to keep cool. It also has a child lock. It also has power to high or low speed when in normal mode. It also has a Defrosting light showing when it’s defrosting. It also shows you the humidity in your home. It has a button for drying linen, I wouldn’t be without this dehumidifier I hope this helps anyone who is thinking of buying one you honestly won’t be disappointed excellent model pro Breeze 20L

Well worth the money I paid for this pro Breeze 20L Dehumidifie

30. fallingtoearth says:

This collects a lot of water in a relatively short time. Very pleased with the amount it extracts from the air. Not overly noisy but I wouldn’t be able to sleep with this running. Good sized water water tank. Easy to empty just pull it out, tip, and slot back in easily. Good solid unit. Quite heavy to carry up and downstairs but easily moveable between rooms due to wheels on base. All in all extremely pleased with this dehumidifier and would buy again.

This thing has brought our humidity down from 90%(!!!) to 50% in 2 days. All the black mold I constantly fought with around our window has disappeared. Nothing feels damp anymore. I’m so relieved!

This is an absolute workhorse. We run it from one room all day and it seems to reduce humidity across the entire upper floor (we’re in a 3 floor terraced house; our upper floor has 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, and a hallway).

If you have a large open plan space you’ll probably need something more powerful but if you just need to dehumidify 3 rooms or so, this will do the job brilliantly!

This pulls out an unbelievable amount of moisture from the air. It’s Fab. When I have washing to dry it dries so much quicker when this is switched on nearby. Super easy to move as it’s on wheels but is quite heavy to lift even when empty and is quite loud when running. But it does the job it’s meant to do so worth i

Not much to say really, at least nothing bad! It’s a dehumidifier, and it dehumidifies. It has a laundry mode for when you want to dry laundry indoors – great if you don’t have a tumble dryer or anywhere to hang it up outside. We use it for our bathroom too as it is windowless and the fan is on the fritz, it works really well. Generally it’s good for a small Scottish council flat where mould is always a threat. It only needs to be emptied once a day if we leave it running continuously, as we don’t use the drain pipe. No leaks and will simply stop running once the tank is full. Easy to move with the wheels on the bottom, and there’s a handle if you need to pick it up. We wouldn’t be able to live without a dehumidifier now, it’s a lifesaver.

This is my 2nd dehumidifier to tackle black mould. The first was the Newentor ND25 which was excellent and I would have ordered another but the delivery changed from Amazon to an overseas company with a much longer delivery time. Plus I’m always a bit wary if there are warranty issues. Amazon delivered this one again in a few days. I’ve not been disappointed in fact I’ve been amazed about how much water is extracted. I’ve used various functions:normal dehumidifier, timer, manual humidity settings and all worked fine. I’ve had a filter alarm come up and followed the manual instructions and it reset fine. I’ve only used the water bucket as I have no need for continuous drainage. The bucket is easy to remove and empty with a handy handle. It weighs around 15kg and so is fairly easy to lift or push around on its wheels. It’s controls are simple to use. Strangely enough the defrost indicator often comes on not surprisingly really as it’s set at 23C and rest assured none of my rooms run at that temperature. What this does is inhibit the dehumidifier for 5mins otherwise it seems to just function normally.

We bought this because we were getting a ridiculous amount of condensation on the windows upstairs and a small amount downstairs every single morning. It was so bad that it began causing some black mould in our daughters room. At first we bought a Karcher window vac to get rid of the condensation but soon realised that dealing with the root cause instead of reacting to the effect was a better solution. We leave this on all night and have no more issues. I’m amazed every single morning when I empty the tank and can see 2-3 litres of water that would otherwise be covering the windows and soaking into the walls, causing damp. Would highly recommend to anyone that has a condensation/damp problem in the winter months!

It is relatively quiet and does the job. Downside is the tank removal and emptying. Stiff to remove so generally slops some water out plus the design of the tank pouring is poor. There’s just this square hole on the corner and you take your chances at the kitchen sink. It fills so high you spill it more often than not across the house getting to where you are pouring it out. This is a shame as I like how quiet it is and the easy digital display and controls.

37. Kelley14Yrugj says:

Our early-1930s house has no cavity wall insulation, and a leak in the roof caused damp areas in the kitchen. Even though the leak is now fixed, the house wasn’t really drying out and everything felt slightly clammy.

We considered hiring an industrial dryer, but my brother recommended this dehumidifier as he has been using one for a few weeks.

He was absolutely right – it’s made a very noticeable difference.

When we turned it on, the humidity level in the bedroom was around 75%, and the light glowed red to indicate that this was too high. A bit of research suggests 40-60% is a good figure to aim for in the UK.

After a couple of hours the figure dropped below 60%, and there was well over a litre of water in the tank.

In the particularly grim and damp weather we’ve been having in the week up to Christmas, the humidity in the house has dropped down to about 55%, which seems to be the best we can get for now. We move the dehumidifier every eight hours or so, and the new-build utility room which has modern insulation and underfloor heating is down at 40%. The kitchen is close behind, which is good as that’s where the roof leaked. The bedrooms have carpets, wardrobes of clothes and bedding so they are taking a bit longer to dry out, but each time we move the machine to a room, the figure is lower than before.

Both of us have found that we are sleeping better in the lower humidity. The rooms feel warmer even though the thermometer says the temperature hasn’t changed. The bed feels nice and ‘crisp’, and not clammy.

I was quite alarmed and a little disgusted how damp our house was. Apparently this is not at all unusual. The dehumidifier has made a big difference already. Although it does cost a bit to run, the improvement in comfort is worth it as far as I’m concerned, and I am confident that our heating costs will drop in the long term.

I’ve had no issues with the controls. It seems fairly intuitive. The light glows red if the humidity is too high, green if it’s OK, and blue if its really low. The tank is quite easy to empty as long as you don’t let it get completely full. The machine has wheels so it rolls from room to room easily. It’s really heavy though, so taking it up and down stairs isn’t something I enjoy doing. In our house, upstairs seems to be where it’s needed most.

Highly recommended.

Bought this as we have a constant damp problem with drying laundry in the house, the windows are always wet on the inside, especially in winter and we had noticed some mould starting to develop on the frames as well. As soon as we had this working in the laundry room the moisture disappeared and was evidenced by the full tank in the de humidifier ! It does have a pretty noisy fan but this is a small price to pay for having a much drier house ! Easy to operate and very , very effective ! Would recommend to anyone with damp problems.

39. NFBMayrajvxcjj says:

We brought this as one room in our house was v damp, when it arrived we were shocked that on the digital display it said 90% humidity so I’m surprised we didn’t have more damage after 10 hours on running it has come down to 61 % and we have had to empty it once. The air feels different and no condensation on our bedroom window.
    We have lived in the house since March, only noticed a problem 1st December easy fix to what seemed a big problem.