Pro Breeze Halogen Infrared Patio Heater – Wall Mounted Electric Heater With Remote Control for Garden/Outdoor – 2 Heat Settings (1KW &/2KW) – Fixtures & Fittings included

Pro Breeze Outdoor Halogen Infrared Patio Heater Electric warmer Garden Table Gazebo

Dimensions: 62.5 x 10.5 x 7.2 cm; 2.93 Kilograms
Manufacture: Pro Breeze

1. DarylAdame says:

Product just as described, easy to install and is very effective

2. FletaRadecki says:

Really well made… Note that the manual says keep away from rain and wet conditions (!) yet the product is IP65 – I contacted Pro Breeze about this and they say it’s an error in the manual, which has the standard intro page which applies to most other heaters… and that the unit can be use in fully exposed external conditions.

Very very good

3. Sean Szymkowski says:

Best heater I have ever had. Effective and the heat comes even and comfortable. I love it. I have used it for a dinner in the garden and it was simply perfec

4. Salvado31T says:

decent product one butterfly screw tread was damaged but the actual product is good!

5. JaimieRosenbalm says:

Was surprised at actually how good it is. I’m planning on buying another one

6. Surviving and thriving on pennies says:

Got this for gym/outhouse that’s well built but no insulation or heating. This heater is ideal as it provides instant heat when you’re in front of it. You can work up a sweat lifting and then while resting between sets stand near this and prevent yourself from getting cold.

Good heater for a small price, I work in a very cold big unit had fan heaters but they only made a draught so made me more colder than warm, this heats things rather than the air so I feel warmer as soon as it’s plugged in & switched on. Don’t know how good it is out side as I’ve not used it for that purpose.

8. MelindaChastain says:

Easy install, heat output is just OK. Only installed 3 weeks, so hard to know how it will hold up.

Just make sure it’s in an enclosed space as any wind and you can’t feel the heat like anything outside weather permitting but looks sma

10. CarmonDacre says:

My only criticism of this heater is that the power supply cable should be longer, maybe doubled in length.

It warms you up to about 2m away from it. Worked very well last week. So good we are trying it again this week. Cable was long enough for my needs and remote is great.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersPrompt delivery of heaters. Sadly 1 had been broken in transit. An email to the supplier was responded to very quickly offering a replacement or refund. We chose a replacement which was delivered within 2 days. Due to the quantity and power of the heaters we had to have additional wiring installed otherwise they would trip the circuit breakers – but this was expected.
    The heaters blend nicely with the pergola and add a nice glow.
    I cannot recommend this supplier enough, their customer service has been excellent.

Customer service excellent.

I bought this to use in paint drying room in my freezing workshop. Does what you expect it to do. Easy to setup. Only negative is power lead is fairly short. Bearing in mind most people are going to be installing this up high.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 6 From Our UsersMounted on wall of garage for DIY and exercise area. Works very well and remote control works very well!

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersThe heater is very high quality including the fixing brackets and bolts. The remote control is much better than the usual pull cord and the heater comes on instantly. The control uses two AAA batteries which last longer than ones from the CR range which are often used in remote controllers. Surprisingly the batteries are NOT included and there is no mention of this on the Amazon website.

Golden Review Award: 6 From Our UsersI bought two of these from appliance direct, branded differently and missing a switch but essentially the same unit. They were priced at 79.99, decided I needed a third unit to heat my patio, the price had gone up. It crept up to 149.99. I decided I no longer needed a third. I then spotted this on Amazon for 89.99. Grabbing one as soon as I could I’m pleased that I did. The unit is remote controlled, with a basic IR remote, on or off, 1 or 2 kw. All 3 units work off one remote which is great. They are IR heaters so they heat objects rather than air, this means they won’t warm up a space but they will warm you, with a gust of wind you won’t lose all the warmth but if you’re not in line with the element you can’t feel the heat. They do give off a very red glow, I don’t think it’s a problem but beware they are quite bright.