Reciprocating Saw, HYCHIKA 18V Cordless Saw with 2x2000mAh Batteries, 0-2800rpm Variable Speed Electric Saw, 4 PCS Saw Blades, 1 Hour Fast Charger, LED Light, Ideal for Wood and Metal Cutting

Cordless Reciprocating Saw,Sabre Saw reciprocating saw blades,sabre saw blades
Package Content 1 x HYCHIKA Reciprocating Saw 2 x 18V 2000mAh Batteries 1 x Fast Charger 4 x Saw Blades 1 x User Manual 22PCS HCS blade for wood; 10PCS BIM blade for metal; 1 PCS transparent plastic storage box

About HYCHIKA: Our company is a factory-owned brand manufacturer with over 20 years of excellent quality power tool production history, an excellent senior professional R & D team; mature quality inspection standards and systems. We have contracted many world-renowned brand. After the existing core technology has been surpassed, we have created our own brand: HYCHIKA.

Our Philosophy: Products are sent directly from the factory to the customer, reduce the number of products transport and reduce logistics costs, to ensure that the best quality and service are achieved at the lowest cost among tools of the same grade. BETTER TOOLS FOR BETTER LIFE.

This HYCHIKA 18V reciprocating saw with a 0-2800SPM ajustable speed is suitable for wood, pvc, metal cutting and tree pruning. A great choice for professionals like remodelers, electricians or just DIY lovers around home!

Dimensions: 43.7 x 24.5 x 8.9 cm; 3.46 Kilograms
Colour: Reciprocating Saw
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: Lithium Ion
Manufacture: HYCHIKA
Colour: Reciprocating Saw
Quantity: 1

Very easy too use and does what it says. Good to have the spare blades. Only used it a few times but did what I bought it fo

Bought several months ago & have been using it regularly since. Been using Bosch blades which are a huge improvement of those included in the package. Only issues I’ve had were battery life, manage around 15 / 25 minutes on one battery depending on what I’m doing, using a metal blade when cutting up pallet boards & the battery’s done in 15/20 mins. Just bought the Dewalt XR DCS367 bare unit for the bulk of my work as I’ve got plenty of 5ah batteries but for light work or as a back up the Hychika is a bargain.

3. NganLakeqbslngl says:

For the price, it is a very useful, practical cutting tool. Easy to use. The four blades supplied, two for wood and two for metal, are reasonably robust. Overall, very satisfied with my purchase.

4. RickeyCundiff says:

5. Michael Zhang says:

My partner is in the building trade and has used this type of saw regularly; unfortunately the old saw is no longer working, so a new one was required.
    He wanted a cordless saw, for ease of use, and knowing that these powerful batteries soon run down, insisted on one with a spare battery. We found this ‘Hychika’ one which seemed to compare favourably to the recognised brands, but was considerably cheaper, in fact about half the price; plus it had that important spare battery.
    He was pleasantly surprised when it arrived as it felt solid and fairly weighty, like the one he’d used before, and I’m told performance wise, it is just as good, if not better. He charged both the batteries, one for use immediately, and the other ready for when it was needed. The saw has been purchased originally for tidying up the garden before winter; chopping down overgrown branches and bramble. He is using his garden gloves to grab the bramble into brunches and then chopping downwards; branches again, hold and cut. This was quite a big job so he did need the second battery to complete the garden, which was ready to use by the time the first one was used up. A light at the end of the saw holder came in very handy, as it was becoming dark before the full job was completed.
    A choice of 4 different sizes blades, with the two batteries, and a battery charger are all included in the pack. My partner who is experienced in using this type of power tool, is very pleased with the performance, cutting power, ease of use, and the general feel of the tool and accessories. He considers the saw set to be very good value, and would be happy to recommend.

Great for cutting back branches in the garde

Liked the fact its easy to use and does the job perfectly. Battery life good.its been in constant use since it was bought.

7. AnnettaBrack says:

9. RafaRagla2 says:

Looks good worked well but gave up 3 months in think it’s the trigger stopped working

11. KennithLahr says:

Used primarily to trim branches where I didnt want mains cable or a full chainsaw, blades were a bit soft on Greenwood but did the job. changed blades and charged batteries overnight vast improvement in performance. 1 hour charging………not really that good overall 4 out of 5.

While clearly this doesn’t give the power or battery life off some of the more expensive products for every day DIY use I am very pleased with this. While the battery does not last as long as I might like the fact that it comes with two gets around this problem quite easily.

Looked around for similar brands but glad I chose this one. Relatively easy to use and not too heavy. Good for trimming back overgrown trees but not a replacement for a small chainsaw when cutting the thicker branches.

14. RandiHadden says:

Lot of saw for the price.got this to cut down my mum’s over grown garden ,did not dissapoint me

Got it fair bit cheaper than current price but even at the increased price it is good value. Well made and the blade change mechanism is easy to use. Bonus of two batteries made it a more attractive buy and on the few occasions its been used, the battery life seems fine. The saw works well and during some extensive cutting back of garden bushes with 6-8 cm branches, had no difficulty in cutting through.

This is a great little tool does exactly what I want take the straight out of manual saw

18. Troy Fleming says:

Great piece of kit. Used mainly to saw thick (6″+) branches. Battery life is short but I am told that these types of tools eat batteries. No battery stock in UK but this company was very helpful and advised me how to order from Germany via Amazon- done, easy peasy

As good as the named ones if you know what I mea

22. VetaGuizar says:

I like this tool for its ease to use in difficult positions.

23. ZacharyZ74 says:

It cuts wood and metal. Battery is a bit crap, but didn’t expect much. It works

24. Clayton Moore says:

I got this to trim down some large trees,the saw works great ,the battery life is not so good compared to other rechargeable batteries I have

Great saw with easy to use attachments and comes with TWO batteries. Delighted.

Great saw with easy to use attachments and comes with TWO batteries. Delighted.

Great saw with easy to use attachments and comes with TWO batteries. Delighted.

This saw is better than I expected. It works great. Battery life is decent and second battery enables bigger jobs.

30. DiannaU18m says:

Two Batteries mean longer working with minimum disruption., great price means edge over competitors, ease of use means it’s a good deal

I am very happy with this item, I have not used it yet but i have took it out and tested it! Feels solid plus verry quick delivery as allways with Amazon, highly recommend!”…

34. Michael Cantu says:

35. Megan0789pdhx says:

This looked good initially and worked well for a few months then one of the parts kept falling off, trying to track down & get a spare part absolutely impossible.
    Tried to contact Hychika, in the UK or anywhere , no response, no spare parts no customer service nothing ,!! Apart from one email from China eventually.
    now the shaft has broken out of the machine, after 7 months of occasional , the machine is now useless as I said previously can’t get a spare part so will have to be thrown away.
    BUT they should have a 12-month warranty , so pretty annoyed with the whole situation as no one wants to know,!! and I’ve just wasted 70 can’t contact anybody , what are the disappointed by the whole situation.
    I would not recommend buying any Hychika tool as if anything goes wrong you may as well just throw it away. There is no help or support from anybody

Only just got it but so far so good. Using for trimming trees at the allotment. Battery life is fine. Comes with 2 batteries but only used one for 1 hrs use and still going strong. Charged very quickly as well. Seems fine for the price but using domesticity and not commercially so could not comment on that area.

37. LouisaWhittingt says:

Was used day after husband got it. He’s happy with it.

38. CelsaPalacios says:

Was used day after husband got it. He’s happy with it.

39. SallyPeeples says:

Don’t like the position of the safety switch it makes it difficult to use battery life is decent and the 2nd battery is helpfully a good buy despite my moans

41. OrlandoXZR says:

Yes, very impressedd, this isn’t my first Hychika tool either. Thankyou.

Yes, very impressedd, this isn’t my first Hychika tool either. Thankyou.