Russell Hobbs RHM2017 20L Silver Digital Microwave

Colour: Silver
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Colour: Silver
Dimensions: 39.5 x 45.2 x 26.2 cm; 12 Kilograms

1. Chic Reviews says:

Looks good and much less bulky than our old microwave but still decent size inside!

Easy to use and I love the mirrored effect, it makes the kitchen look so much nicer than the standard looking microwaves. Great value for money and fits my plates in which are slightly larger than a standard plate, so that’s brilliant.

4. VallieBourque says:

6. JeniferDaly says:

7. MelbaGuayiyinw says:

Very happy with my love the size fits my bigger plates comfortably

9. Rajee says:

Very happy with my love the size fits my bigger plates comfortably

10. ChristeEsparza says:

Very happy with my love the size fits my bigger plates comfortably

Best microwave we have that we have used. Features are easy to understand.

Best microwave we have that we have used. Features are easy to understand.

Best microwave we have that we have used. Features are easy to understand.

14. Adrian Diaconescu says:

Best microwave we have that we have used. Features are easy to understand.

15. KatrinaPennell says:

Best microwave we have that we have used. Features are easy to understand.

Best microwave we have that we have used. Features are easy to understand.

Writing this review 4 months after purchase and still love it. Good purchase this was

18. UKQThaosapyidh says:

20. HarryProwse says:

Love this Microwave – clean lines, looks great, easy to clean and use !!

21. Harriet Flook says:

Love this Microwave – clean lines, looks great, easy to clean and use !!

This is a great little microwave, looks good and works good

This is a great little microwave, looks good and works good

This is a great little microwave, looks good and works good

25. MarcyOMQxgfcm says:

Looks great just wish I’d got a higher watt as takes a bit of time to heat things up compared to an old same power microwave which seems odd but we are still happy to keep it and adjust times to a little longer when using as it does work.

26. butwhymummywhy says:

28. ThurmanBrownell says:

29. Cat says:

30. CarlHolliday says:

Fairly good condition but not perfect due to the dent , but it’s a good product and I’m happy with it . Heats well, easy to clean , nice design and a great purchase

33. ErikMonnier says: