Russell Hobbs RHMD714G 17 L 700 W Scandi Grey Digital Microwave with 5 Power Levels, Wood Effect Handle & Dials, Clock & Timer, Automatic Defrost, Easy Clean, 8 Auto Cook Menus [Energy Class D]

RHMM713Russell Hobbs 17L Grey Digital Microwave Russell Hobbs 17L Grey Digital Microwave

Scandi inspired

Inspired by the clean lines and natural textures of Scandinavian design, this is the perfect everyday microwave. The wood effect accents will give your kitchen a chic and sophisticated look.

Compact design

Ideal for kitchens with limited space. This microwave fits a round dinner plate up to 10.5″ (26.5cm). It’s the perfect everyday microwave, ideal for cooking a variety of meals in minutes.

Multi stage cooking

Multi stage cooking allows customers to cook one dish at different power levels for desired times. When the cooking cycle has finished the microwave has a handy ringer function that will sound to alert you.

Russell Hobbs 17L Grey Digital Microwave RHMM713B-NRHMM715RHM1731G

Colour: Grey
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Colour: Grey
Dimensions: 17.76 x 12.91 x 10.16 cm; 5 Kilograms

1. Jacob Silver says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI LOVE LOVE LOVE my new microwave, yes as sad as that sounds I love it.

So aesthetically pleasing to look at with not only the most gorgeous green surround but the door is mirrored & the wood effect handle & dials are stunning.

Simple white interior which is simple to clean & a simple polish or window spray to clean the glass door.

Value for money absolutely yes!

Makes my kitchen look awesome & coordinating

I found the markings on the dial a bit hard see and not as powerful as we thought.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersBought this microwave because it looks pretty. But it turns out looks aren’t everything.

The internal space is a little bit too small. The two main products that cause me problems are…

1. Microwave popcorn (the bag as it starts to unfold will get stuck stopping it from rotating and causing it to burn
    2. Rice pouches. They’re kinda too tall for the low roof.

For everything else it’s been fine.

4. zZ0uN1iW5t says:

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our UsersNice compact size for our kitchen. I’ve had this for over a year now, and no problems. Easy to use and stylish.

5. Chris Lockwood says:

Absolutely love the look of this & does exactly what we needed it for so no complaints

6. KayleeColwell says:

This fits in well to any kitchen. Would love if the handle was actual wood but overall a good purchase.

Perfect low wattage for use in a motorhome. 700w with about 1200w draw on startup. Well finished and easy to use.

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersI bought a microwave 3 months ago, it doesn’t work anymore, it just stopped heating, I can’t understand the reason for a week now, I rarely leave reviews, but this is exactly the moment when I don’t want people to meet the same problem as me, this product is not worth it their money

9. EmmettLawless says:

Love it does exactly what it says on the tin lol

Really nice looking microwave works perfectly well. Only negative is you have to start it before setting the time which I find a tad strange

Liked the design, looked good, never ger digital microwaves to save a few bucks

12. DominikHaigler says:

Really stylish. Looks good in my kitchen. Easy to use. Simple dials. Perfect size.

13. Anagha Kulkarni says:

Bought this microwave partly for the design. The functions are basic but work as needed, if buying again I would pay more for the digital display as it can be difficult to get exact timings.

Using it for a couple of weeks and everything is working as expected. Looks nice and it’s simple to use. I paid 90 euro.

15. WadeBadilla says:

I like the look of this microwave as well as the easy to use controls. The handle is much easier to clean than the push button microwave I had previously.

Extremely happy with this purchase
    Nofance buttons to get confused with. Simpley turn knobs and use it.
    Love the mirror front aswell.

Great value for money love the look of it matches my kitche

18. PatrickNewhouse says:

Arrived with a big scratch at the top of the door. This is very disappointing as apart from that is a great microwave, looks good and works easily. A shame that either in transit or at manufactory it has been damaged in this way.

Great microwave, works good but scratched

19. Web Staff says:

Bought for elderly dementia person . They can’t work it but it is a simple easy to use microwave with no unnecessary features . Looks stylish also

20. Cycling Weekly says:

This is very stylish. I liked the wooden handle and knob.
    However, this is just 17L, and it seems small for our usage.
    Returned.

21. RonLangton says:

Wanted a very small microwave to put in our motorhome and this fits the bill. Very stylish looking -only 700w but that’s ok, I tend to over cook stuff anyway! I love the digital display, mirror surface and scandi wood effect handle and knob. Something different and a reasonable price

I’ve had this microwave for 7 months. I chose it as its on the small side and looks sleek. Its easy to use & clean. The only downside is that the finished beep carries on going after you have opened the door. There is no way of stopping this within the settings. Only a minor irritant though. I’m happy with it.

Small, easy & stylish

23. VickieJoydu says:

Simple to use and not a problem for someone visually impaired to read small digits. Has helped recipient out considerably around the kitchen.

24. MagdalenaSinnet says:

looks lovely with my worktops. Really easy to use a good basic microwave

Stylish looking microwave from Russell Hobbs which is cheaper than the Swann equivalent model as well as being slightly smaller at 700W.
    I liked the retro look of it and it also fits neatly in the corner being quite compact. Probably not really suitable for heavy usage if you have a large family but it seems simple enough to use for heating up smaller portions and drinks etc.

700W Scandi Microwave