1. OliverWillson says:

I like to have a few bottles/cans of beer chilled at the ready for my weekly Friday night session or the odd sunny day in Scotland which can be quite unpredictable. Had researched quite a few fridges online. There are such a variety of sizes, styles and prices it took a while for me to go for this fridge. I wasn’t bothered about the look as it was going to sit in a spare room anyway and I do like the Russell Hobbs brand for other small electrical appliances e.g. irons, steam mops etc. Had the fridge for around 10 months now and really pleased with my purchase. I like my beer very cold and this fridge does the business. Setting goes to 5 but 3 is good enough for me. Doesn’t take long to chill – can put the bottles/cans in before work and they will be ready for me on my return, but even better if you have them chilled for a day or two. The size and capacity was a big plus for me. I tend to buy 330ml cans/bottles and it holds loads, however, it easily takes larger bottles and cans if you move the shelf to the top of the fridge and build them up horizontally from the bottom. The only issue I have had is that I’m not sure whether the door hinge is tightened properly. The door closes/seals the fridge fine but I sometimes have to lift it a little to stop the inner part of the door hitting the wall inside the fridge, particularly if I have anything stored on the fridge door. It clicks on and off, usually after the door has been opened, but is otherwise quiet. Haven’t used the wee freezer compartment but it needs defrosted around every 6 months with infrequent use. In summary, I love this wee fridge. Great capacity, been reliable so far and serves my purpose well.

2. Philip Chung says:

Bought it to use on camping trips. Works great. Its small but we could fit everything we need to. Life saver in hot weather. Highly recommended!

I use this product in my shed during summer to keep my maggots in I’m very pleased with it would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a table top fridge.

5. davidrcurry says:

Got it cheaper due to damaged packaging. On arrival there was a dent at the top/back. It is purely cosmetic and doesn’t affect the use and is hidden once put under the desk. Easy to move, nice little fridge for one perso

6. Josh Rotter says:

A great little fridge ideal for garden bar, lowest setting is very cold so energy efficient low noise

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersWorks well not a great deal of space internally but ideal for prescription drugs.
    The temperature control needs turning quite low to get the temperature low enough but once set perfect.
    Finish excellent and ideal size for work tops. Ideal for drinks and snacks but limited as the door inner sections encroaches on fridge space.
    Would buy again.

10. KelvinPeake says:

Would buy again.

11. Emma R. Robb says:

I was sceptical table top fridge..yeah.
    It was an eye opener, efficient, cold , quite. When this little beauty claps out..I am getting another one.

I was sceptical table top fridge..yeah.

13. KennethChambers says:

Bought this in a rush when our fridge failed and engineer couldn’t attend for two weeks!! Worked well. The only downside was the icebox. Didn’t need that as we had a freezer but the icebox took up room we could have utilised better.

14. Mamiverse Team says: