Samsonite S'Cure – Spinner M Suitcase, 69 cm, 79 Litre, Black

Samsonite S’Cure – Made in Europe!

suitcase; travel suitcase; hard suitcase; hard luggage; suitcase 4 wheels; spinner; suitcase tsa

With S’Cure, Samsonite has succeeded in creating a strong, durable and lightweight 3-point locking collection due to the revolutionary material Flowlite. This material enables us to inject very thin moulds whilst still keeping a strong shell, protecting your personal belongings inside the suitcase.

Samsonite S’Cure

Exceptional combination of durability and lightness!

This reliable, voluminous and light suitcase is available in a range of practical sizes and nice rich colours. This classic collection is made in Europe.

Details!

Secure and practical 3-point locking closure!

3 point locking system – originally patented by Samsonite. Integrated TSA function on the main lock for secure travel. Seal to limit moisture penetration.

Integrated ID tag

Makes it easier to identify your luggage.

Interior details!

•Lowered cross ribbons with large side pocket in the bottom shell (M-ribbons on SP 55)

•Zipped divider pad in the top compartment

•Printed interior lining

Exterior details!

•Multi-stage dual tube pull handle and aluminum wheel handle tubes

•Top and side handle

•Bottom grip for easy grabbing

•Smooth-rolling double wheels (bigger bottom wheels for upright use)

Lock Instructions – S’Cure

Learn how to set your own combination for your suitcase.

Compare with similar items

S’Cure Spinner 55

S’Cure DLX Spinner 55

Flux Spinner 55 Exp

100% Polypropylene

Made in Europe with new revolutionary polypropylene material: Flowlite.

100% Polypropylene

Made in Europe with new revolutionary polypropylene material: Flowlite.

100% Polypropylene

Made with 100% Polypropylene.

Exterior features

Three-point locking for extra security, components in Grey.

Exterior features

Three-point locking for extra security, colour matching components.

Exterior features

TSA lock, expandability, colour matching components and silver detailing.

Double wheels

Smooth rolling double wheels.

Double wheels

Smooth rolling double wheels.

Double wheels

360° multidirectional double wheels for easy manoeuvrability.

Interior

Lowered cross ribbons or M ribbons, zipped divider pad and large side pocket.

Interior

Straps with bayonet fixation system -> allows positioning at different heights.

Interior

Zipped divider pad, large hinge pocket, elastic cross ribbons.

Sizes

S (55 cm) / M (69 cm) / L (75 cm) / XL (81 cm).

Sizes

S (55 cm) / M (69 cm) / L (75 cm) / XL (81 cm).

Sizes

S (55 cm) / M (68 cm) / L (75 cm) / XL (81 cm) – All with expandability!

Dimensions: 49 x 29 x 69 cm; 4.2 Kilograms
Model: 49539
Manufacture: Samsonite
Department: Unisex
Department: Unisex
Origin: Belgium

1. RaymondReinke says:

Samsonite, what can I say apart from solid reliable suitcase

2. DannieWanliss says:

I have always bought Samsonite cases as the quality and sturdiness is always excellent. I bought this particular one as it was very keenly priced compared with other stockists. The product is good as usual. Happy customer .

Not used yet but very impressed with build quality and lock feature – will add in due course further comments
    Have bought 3 of the 4 sizes

4. AnnelieseDbr says:

Loved the maneuverability. Held more than I thought. Brilliant would buy again.

5. ConstanceElmore says:

Easy to manoeuvre , easy to pack . Keeps clothes nice and uncreased . Bright colour easy to spot on luggage racks .

6. Jon Wong says:

Great price and outstanding suitcase for the money light wigh

7. Dennis Green says:

Second purchase of this item. Good large sze case and farly lght Good wheels

Bought this to replace a Samsonite I’d had for 20 years, expecting this one to last just as long. Good price from Amazon.

9. NigelBatts says:

Durable case that has great manoeuvrability and can accommodate a fair bit.
    Bought this item on the “Black Friday” sales and came up as great value.

10. APFPhilipqf says:

Overall excellent to handle only quirk is the weight of suitcase alone

Easy to handle a replacement for an old case which I had for 20 years

Been using samsonite products for over 25 years, highly recommend. Arrived next day, excellent service.

13. Janice56Bgrn says:

I have samsonite for many years, and I believe it has very good qualityfor 92GBP is a very good choice

What a gorgeous suitcase! Very sturdy, very roomy. Love the colour too although I appreciate it will probably get a bit grubby with it being baby pink .. but I don’t mind wiping it down every now and then! Comes with a 5 year guarantee!

15. Rahul Srinivas says:

This a lovely suitcase well worth the money can’t fault it so easy to use and so light no struggle

16. ledlightchina says:

Very sturdy, a bit bigger than I anticipated, but that meant loads of room inside. Loved the red colour.

17. TamaraKearns says:

very light and strong case, easy to pull. Enough space.

I purchased this suitcase because it doesn’t use a zip. My family of 5 travel a lot and first used this suitcase 5 years ago. We currently have 8 units.

19. Sean Szymkowski says:

Thus is my first Samsonite case. It is a very good case but I was surprised it had no proper lining.

20. ChanaYjelad says:

very good looking cabin suitcase, right size to take with you onboard

Great for travel. Got as a present for my girlfriend and she loved it. Highly recommend

22. Jenny Sugar says:

Bought to replace older Samsonoite case. Not used yet as holiday just cancelled due to Covid19
    Case is much lighter and seems easier to move than older model

The best, I bought this suitcase for my one and only, very difficult to please but likes this. On our holiday a couple of weeks ago when we arrived there was what looked like a dent but when we opened it, it just snapped back.
    I recommend this and for the price it’s worth i

Bought these cases to replace the old fabric samsomite cases we had based on the durability of the previous ones which we had for 15 years. Samsonite products are very durable.

Excellent case, spacious with an organiser compartment, light and easy to manoeuvre. Also very sturdy. We had the smaller size and bought the larger one of the same model as we liked it so much.

26. Amy Wang The Oregonian says:

Perfect for a Disney weekend away. Subtle Mickey design, 4-wheel design makes for easy manoeuvring and very lightweight. Recommended.

I like that it is a perfect suitcase but kind of dislike the feature when you open the lock, it sometimes get stuck in between your hands

28. Molly Blackall says:

My daughter got this in a set for Christmas. Very light but appears to be strong.

This case has just supported me for a month of traveling on & off planes from Hong Kong to New Zealand, Australia & Singapore. It’s survived the trip almost intact, just one small stratch. The locking mechanism is brilliant & feels more secure than a zip. The only issue is how much you can pack & as a consequence the weight!! so pleased I’d now like a smaller size version as well.

I use this case to transport my tools safely in the hold, it’s very flexible if multiple cases are a trolley it Very easy to Manoeuvre around the airport. Done about 6 return trips so Far & nothing has broken yet.

An awesome suitcase. I bought the L one. I was pleasantly surprised by the weight, much lighter than I had imagined. The wheels move smoothly on different surfaces. Despite being light, it is very robust, I had to use it to ship fragile items and they arrived at their destination without any problem. I would totally recommend it.

32. Hitch says:

Had larger version. Delighted with product. Easier than a rucksack

33. Joni Blecher says:

The box is nice and easy to maneuver. It had some knocks on my first trip with it but I have now bought a cove

34. Brian Fagioli says:

We cruis e and they are very easy to move and strong ,they take a lot bumps and bangs but still look
    new.a good name too they are worth the price,we love them.

35.  United Kingdom

Gooda suitcase, very well made and seems quite substantial. Comes with a 5-year warranty from Samsonite.

36. Brittany Vincent says:

Excellent suitcase.
    I like the fact it doesn’t have a zip
    Great looking and great value for money
    Love it!!!!

37. TrudyKincheloe says:

Superb product. Much better than cases that cost three times as much. I am a regular long haul flyer and this case is very robust and so much better than the Rimowa that got scratched and dented after just a few trips. I like the locks too rather than zips

Great case. Strong, sturdy and really easy to maneuver. Locking mechanism is strong and there is loads of space internally. Can’t fault it one bit.

39. CatalinDrechsle says:

Arrived super fast and was as described. Light weight and easy to use locks. Not travelled with yet but Samsonite are a good hard wearing make so expect good things.

Exactly what you need as a cabin luggage. Top quality product. I have tried different options and other brands but this one is really a very good investment.

41. QuyenEERpza says:

Best set of suitcases ever had. With this latest addition we have 5 of different sizes. Best value for money ever, elegant and smart with a wide range of colours. Happy buyer.

42. RozellaBrobst says:

I liked it so much the first time
    when I forgot my 3 numbered on the combination lock
    I simply had to buy another.
    so this proves how secure they are
    Though not resistant to a very hot soldering iro

43. TracieI54f says:

Lovely quality. Very well built. Manoeuvres easily on wheels even when full. Handles on two sides for easy lifting out of car etc. Plenty of room to store all your things for a week’s holiday. It has a modern style and seems very durable.