SONBION Electric Heater, Fan Heater with 2 Modes, 2000W Ceramic Space Heaters for Home Office Garage Apartment, 70° Oscillation Heaters for Room Low Energy Silent, Tip-Over and Overheat Protectio

heater, fan heater, electric heater, ceramic heater, space heater, heater low energy, room heater
room heater, electric fan heater, ceramic heater, space heater, heater low energy, fan heater
fan heater, electric heater, heating, space heater, ceramic heater, heaters for home low energy

Dimensions: 19 x 19 x 50.8 cm; 2.18 Kilograms
Brand: SONBION
Colour: Fan Heater
Colour: Fan Heater

1. LatonyaMajeski says:

So glad I purchased it – it heats a small room within five mins. Surprisingly heats my large living room within 15 mins. Ideal if you do not want to turn on the heating very happy. Didnt expect much for the price and got more!

2. SaraMatchbox Kitchen says:

Good product, but sent it back, not really sure how much electricity ut uses

My husband and I like the heater it is cost effective it is easy to use the temperature control.

4. Michelle Stark says:

I love this product cause it heats up my room very quickly as I live in the UK (specifically England) and it gets cold in the evening. It gets so warm that I have to turn it off or I’ll get too hot, which is a good thing. I can carry it where I need to regarding where it was plugged in.

Overall, the best purchase I have made regarding heaters I’ve bought from Amazon. Those other heaters didn’t suit my space, however it was nothing wrong with them.

Germany

Ein tolles Gert, stylisch, chic und gute Leistung, kann ich weiterempfehlen.

6. NoeliaTempleton says:

Perfect little heater. Heats pretty quick. Quite a few heat settings

7. FOYDarbyde says:

For the size, this heater provides a lot of heat. I mainly use mine for a few minutes on a working morning to take the chill out of the air in a room i use as my study.

8. Jesse Orrall says:

Overall, this is a nice little heater. I use it in my back bedroom which is quite small. Not sure whether it would be suitable for a living room/lounge given that the fan is a bit noisy. Pick this heater up when it is on and the power cuts out straight away. Both controls are positive. Also, this heater takes up very little space which is handy for my bedroom. Would recommend.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersBought to heat up concrete garage which is used as a gym. Very impressed with the heat output.

Great works just like I hoped it would.
    Thank you.

Works great.

11. Lanora78Eu says:

Good product. Ceramic heater with oscillating action. Good safety as heater cuts out when you lift it to move. Sturdy too

12. ErikaOverton says:

Germany

Das Gert heizt gut , riecht aber auch nach mehrmaligem lngerem (ca 10mal , je eine Stunde) Gebrauch noch so stark, dass ich erst mal lften muss bevor ich mich in dem Raum aufhalten mchte.
    Vor allem wenn ich auf der hohen Stufe aufgeheizt habe.

13. Adam Waheed says:

A good idea it was to have decent handle by which to lift the heater from one position to another; and the auto power cut-out feature when the device is lifted or knocked over is a good one too. Very pleased with this rotating/static fan heater / blower.

14. Lily Rose says:

The heating is recommended by a friend. I tried it and it worked well. The room is very warm, very hot, easy to carry, family is satisfied, and the price is reasonable

I like it because is very easy to manipulate and it makes warm very fas