Vax TBT3V1T1 Blade 32 V Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Blue

Dimensions: 26 x 24 x 109 cm; 4.72 Kilograms
Brand: Vax
Model: TBT3V1T1
Colour: Blue
Colour: Blue

Very easy to manoeuvre about but the capacity is low, the trap hole could be larger as sometimes if there’s too much to collect it clogs up easy so when you turn it off, the dirt falls back out the chamber.
    You cant easily take off the brush roller, you have to unsecure the thing to remove the hair, or if you’re using a knife or scissors while its in there, its not an easy job.
    Battery don’t last long so only good for small to almost medium sized spaced.
    Does the job tho for me.

Very powerful, excellent suction.
    A bit heavy compared to others

3. Billy Kwong says:

Excellent vacuum for my needs – a quick run round the ground floor and stairs. Gives a good 30 minutes running time on full power. Suction is decent, especially on turbo boost, build quality is good , it could do with a couple of extra small tools like a rush for the stairs though you can buy them extra. Weight is good, not too heavy , and recharge time okay, I only need it to recharge overnight any way. I’ve had it for several months now and it’s wearing well.

4. BrentKater says:

It’s a really good hover light weight
    good battery and good suction
    Does my house twice on one charge
    And very good for the money

It portable and powerful. Lasts a while with one charge but if on full power and turbo the battery life reduces.
    Overall great produc

6. JanetteHck says:

Should have got the next model up as battery life would have been better but does the hard floors I have well.

7. Gilbert0867 says:

Suction is rubbish battery is great and its light for carrying but dont waste ur money on it as av had mine less than a year and its stoped picking up

I had this vacuum brought over to me in Tunisia. I have 13 rescue cats and a dog and the vacuums here are rubbish . You cannot buy decent powerful ones . After researching for a vacuum that was cordless yet powerful ! Wasn’t too heavy as I had to pay delivery cost from UK to Tunisia, and worked well for pet hair , this one fit the bill. I am so impressed . Its perfect and its even quiet so my animals are not scared of me hoovering ( which is often as its so satisfying with this thing ) . It was worth the courier fee and I highly recommend if you have pets and high pile carpets.

It is a little bit un comfy to hold but does the job

it is hard onmy old wrists quite heavy to manipulate

Love that it’s cordless and you can convert it to just the motor and cleaning brush – brilliant for stairs.
    Battery life is very good and I can clean the full house on one charge.
    Suction even with the boost is not as powerful as I would like – bought as a quick reasonably priced replacement for broken dyson which had much better suction and pickup but was not as good for stairs.
    Would recommed the blade purely for convenience on stairs

12. Mark Coppock says:

With my pets to maintain this vac is perfect l vacuumed my bottom floor inc bathroom on full power hallway stairs. All the information you need is right there on a clear lit panel. Good tools great power and value for money.

13. Henry St Leger says:

Loved my old one so keep that one upstairs. New one has even stronger suction for downstairs.

Everything is good about it,faultless,wonderful can’t say enough about it I would recommend this brilliant,powerful,lightweight good value cordless hoover to every household who wants a good bargai

15. NickolaHotchin says:

Easy to use and gets into all corners. A negative might be the capacity of the rubbish drum.

16. SebastiLambert says:

Works well on short pile carpets tiled and wood or laminate floors……poor performance on deep pile carpets and rugs

A little heavier than I thought but does a good job