Vesgantti Portable Massage Bed Table – 3-Section Aluminum Foldable Beauty Couch for Reiki Therapy Treatment Salon Healing – Metal Headrest Support/with Carry Bag (Black)

1246

Professional Design

• Featuring a removable and adjustable face cradle and armrest.
  • Ideal for professional use in professional therapy clinics or massage center.
  • Top grade cost performance make it also ideal for therapy students & home users

Package include:

• 1 x Massage table
  • 1 x Headrest
  • 2 x Collapsible Armrest
  • 1 x Carrying Case

Portable Massage table

This table was designed for years of professional use and can be folded and packed quickly and easily into its carrying bag, which can keep the table from dust and be mobile enough. You can store your accessories under the table for convenience and then conveniently tote or store your massage table in the included carry bag.

Brand: Vesgantti

1. FloridaCaraway says:

I searched for many massage beds and read reviews on Amazon and decided to buy this one. I wasn’t disappointed as the bed was exactly as described. It’s very sturdy and comfortable. There is ample foam in the mattress which makes the bed soft for even a bday person. It’s very easy to erect by just pulling the legs out. I wanted to the bed slightly higher so notched up by the adjustments in the legs which was also very easy to do. The bed comes with accessories attached under the bed.

2. ChanteJemison says:

Very light to carry when folded. And is very sturdy when it is up..

Sturdy, easy to assemble and slim, easy to fit in a small room

Sturdy, easy to assemble and slim, easy to fit in a small room

6. JoleneShepherd says:

Delighted this is strong and sturdy and comfortable for clients.

Arm rest under face could have had better instructions but it works

Arm rest under face could have had better instructions but it works

‘Jacq Al’ on YouTube’How to fix a STUCK/LODGED MASSAGE BED’ helped me resolve the STUCk massage leg situation I had going on. That was my big issue but managed to resolve it and now it’s all good.

10. Sophia FV says: