VYTRONIX Powerful 22.2v Lithium 3in1 Cordless Upright Handheld Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Lightweight, Compact. Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery, for Hard Floor, Carpet, Pet Hair, Car, Home. Purple…

powerful vytronix nibc22 vacuum cleaner 2 in 1 portable handheldPowerful Lithium 2in1 Cordless Upright Handheld Stick Vacuum Cleaner,powerful vytronix nibc22 vacuum cleaner 2 in 1 portable handheldpowerful vytronix nibc22 vacuum cleaner 2 in 1 portable handheldpowerful vytronix nibc22 vacuum cleaner 2 in 1 portable handheldpowerful vytronix nibc22 vacuum cleaner 2 in 1 portable handheld
vytronix vacuum cleanervytronix vacuum cleanervytronix vacuum cleanerHSV3 upright corded stick vacuum black and blue
Description Say hello to effortless cleaning with the vytronix 22.2V 3-in-1 cordless stick vacuum. Powerful and compact, this agile cleaner is as efficient as it is mobile, making it ideal for use all around the home. It’s perfect for the car too! The vytronix LION29 cordless 29.6V stick vacuum is an essential addition to your home cleaning. It effortlessly glides across many floor types such as carpets, hard floors and tiles with ease. With it being cordless, it’s great for the car too! Extremely efficient, the 600W cleaning power can be used to pick up invisible dirt and dust particles. The high efficient particulate aur filter traps micro-sized particles and allegents, which is useful for allergy sufferers. Ideal for even the busiest household, the powerful, corded vacuum cleaner is easy to use and easier to store. It is portable, lightweight, comes with a crevice tool and dusting brush.
Weight 2.3kg 2.9kg 2kg 2.5kg
Dust Capacity 0.5 Litre 0.5 Litre 1 Litre 0.8 Litre
Rechargeable ✓ ✓
High Power Motor ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
Bagged or Bagless Bagless Bagless Bagless Bagless
Run time Up to 45 minutes Up to 35 minutes

Dimensions: 110 x 23.5 x 22 cm; 2.3 Kilograms
Brand: VYTRONIX
Model: NIBC22
Colour: Grey/Purple
Colour: Grey/Purple
Dimensions: 110 x 23.5 x 22 cm; 2.3 Kilograms

Bought this as I have wooden floors and hairy dogs! Good suction hoover for floors. Needs a bit more effort for the carpet mats. The handset works well on stairs. Battery will last on my downstairs in one go.

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersWas a bit wary about ordering this because of the price. I have had other cordless vacuums, Dyson etc, and was very impressed with this one. Let me just say I ordered it for the laminate flooring downstairs so I can’t comment on how good it would be on carpet. However, on my flooring it does just what it says on the tin! It was very easy to put together and didn’t take long to charge. As I have mobility problems and have arthritis in my hands, one of the main benefits for me was how light it is and changing into a hand vac or taking the head off is no problem for me thanks to the design. It’s a big thumbs up from me for hard flooring, it performs the same as my Dyson but is a whole lot cheaper – win win !!

I use this for my carpeted dorm room, it’s good for picking up hairs but the suction power is not amazingly strong. Sometimes after you turn it off, there will be residue leftover, meaning that sometimes dust/things don’t go all the way into the filter drum. Good for everyday light cleaning, but you can probably get better if you need a deep clean.

4. Tony45Cojzpf says:

As a portable hand vac it is great !
    Obviously lacks power for deep clean.
    Two issues, complaints…

1. Accidental emptying of contents… it is far too easy to trigger catch to empty the vacced up waste, see picture. So suggest regularly emptying waste. Could also tape over catch ?

2. Trigger to turn on is easily pulled to turn off again when in middle of using… maybe a trigger guard ? A minor niggle only.

OK, generally, very pleased with product ! Thanks

Great Vac... but too easy waste dump

Had this hoover for over 1 year now. Perfectly working fine. On carpets and floors. I even use to hoover my car. Wish it was more powerful thou

6. MargaritaSturge says:

This cordless hoover is light, modern, powerful and easy to set up and use. Hard floors, stairs and carpets clean in seconds with great additional add ons for the stairs. This product is well priced so really grubby carpets are going to be hard for it, but picks up ground dirt powerfully for is price tag. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing a budget hoover.

I like its lightweight construction, ease of use and the emptying of dust etc. The only thing I do not like is that the motorised carpet head is far to floppy and sometimes not easy to control. Overall it is good value for money.

8. GWKEddiefk says:

I purchased this item as a secondary hoover to our pull-along Dyson. I wanted something small and light to run round the kitchen/bathroom every couple of days, without the clunkiness and hassle of the Dyson, and so this was perfect. I would not recommend it as a primary hoover for carpets or deep cleaning, as it doesn’t have the suction power for that. I use it on vinyl floors and wooden laminate floors, and could not be happier with my purchase.

9. Pocket-lint Promotion says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersEasy to use and light enough to use 1 handed. Great if your disabled and have to do house work on your own.

Very pleased with the colour, overall performance and set up of the appliance.
    Love that you have the option to walk mount.
    Easy charging including battery removal.
    Good suction and easy cleaning after use.
    Good all round hoove

11. JorjaS01kyf says:

Works very well. Good power, battery lasts and easy. Its a cheaper version of dyson.

12. Nicole Archer says:

For the price it’s a really good hoover obviously not the suction of a Dyson but for a small area to hoover it works really well. Hopefully it will last a couple of years

Love this hoover ! 1 run of the stairs and it was already full even thyhenry had just do one them

Absolutely incredible

Love it , charge it once and it keeps going. Dread the day the lithium is gonna run out but perfect hoover even use it for my car cause it’s portable.

15. Nicholas Miotke says:

Suction power is enough for keeping on top of floors no problem. Been using it everyday for 6 months with no issues.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI’ve waited a little while to review this just in case it wasn’t any good. I’ll tell you now, hand on heart, this little vac is 1000 times better than our dyson ever was!!! Its light, easy to manoeuvre, easy to empty, easy to clean, has a battery indicator….very impressed!
    We had a slight oh its not working moment but just needed a clean out! The brush slid straight out and we cleaned it within minutes. Then popped the top off and wiped off the filter, then took the container off and cleaned round in there. No screws no fuss!!! Takes a little while to charge but its worth the wait! The battery also pops right out so can be charged easily anywhere. Really am impressed!
    If any issues develop I shall update you but, so far I highly recommend!