Welding Helmet, Ginour Large Viewing Screen Solar Powered Auto Darkening Welding Mask, with Full Shade Range 3/4-8/9-13, 4 Arc Sensors, True Color Top Optical Class1/1/1/1

Ginour
Welding Helmet

Ginour welding mask effect:

1. Eye Protection: double filter to prevent harmful ultraviolet and infrared radiation generated by the arc, as well as damage to the eyes caused by welding glare, to prevent electric ophthalmia.

2. Face protection: effectively prevent splashes and harmful bodies from work on the face and reduce the occurrence of skin burns.

3. Respiratory protection: airflow guide, effectively reduce the harmful gas and dust released by welding to cause harm to the body, and prevent the occurrence of respiratory diseases

welding mask

What is different about the Ginour welding Helmet?

• Large viewing Main window screen 100″*67mm ( (3.94* 2.64 inch) + Side windows on both sides (invariable light) are used to observe the external environment and have a wider field of view
  • Wide Shade 3(The color of the lens itself) /5-9/9-13, True Color Top Optical Class1/1/1/1(The highest level of optics) Protect eyes more effectively and prevent ultraviolet and infrared rays
  • Stepless speed regulation-sensitivity & Variable optical delay The helmet response time is 1/25000 s, and the delay time is 0.15-0.8s Absolutely fast response
  • 3D adjustable headband: adjust at will according to comfort level to achieve optimal working condition

Dimensions: 33.79 x 28.8 x 27.7 cm; 1.4 Kilograms
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: ginour

What a difference a few ‘s make. I went from using a hand held to a auto full face then to this and what a difference
    I highly recommend its a total godsend, excellent quality, adaptable fit (from a pea-head to a plum-head).
    light enough for an eight hour shift, replaceable batteries are simple and all the adjustment dials are on the inside, (no more knocking the little dial on the side of your head). I’ve never tried the more expensive ones, so really comment but this with the true colour view is the ‘dogs due darrs’.
    You will not be disappointed !!

2. Jesse Orrall says:

You will not be disappointed !!

You will not be disappointed !!

You will not be disappointed !!

5. Brock5794gyi says:

I have been welding since the 70’s and have used all types of helmets etc, but this one is the best I have ever bought and used.

9. MaikW99porow says:

10. Audra2063vrqdf says:

11. HWFDaniell says:

I am very pleased with my purchase,lovely fit and comfortable to wear.Good value for money.As soon as I use it I report back.

12. GingerTOGg says:

13. Lauren Walker says:

15. WilhelmSalcido says:

Very affordable and good quality, ideal for the home mechanic, dimming screen adjustable and dims instantly

16. BridgettMcGrude says:

Comfortable, great to have replacement protector strips. Responds well to light. Only thing that would improve is an on off switch great value for money

22. DarrellJulian says:

23. WhitneyDFER says:

Difficult to buy lenses online once you’ve ran out. Bar that the products exceptional.