WORX WX261.9 18V (20V MAX) Brushless Impact Driver – Bare Uni

Part: WX261.9
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: Yes
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: WORX
Quantity: 1

First one of these I had to return to Amazon as it didn’t work out of the box but the replacement has been great. Has put in well over 1000 screws in the last few weeks whilst I’ve been building a workshop and it hasn’t missed a beat. Haven’t needed to use the highest torque setting yet even though I’ve been using 100mm+ screws with it in to joists etc, it’s got a lot of grunt. Lasts a few days on the 5mAh battery I use with it.

2. MickeyH25lsd says:

Having looked at the reviews for this tool, I decided to take the plunge and buy one. Well worth the money. It has plenty of torque for what i need.
    Please don’t bombard me asking silly questions. Look on YouTube and do some research on it. it’s a great tool.

Should have been put in a box or some other kind of packaging. Arrived already opened. Fortunately the drill is working as it should. Still not impressed.

makes putting screws in so much easier with hammer action, great buy.

It’s my go-to tool for anything drill or screw related. The variable speed options, trigger variance, sturdiness and weight distribution, makes it a joy to use in all jobs so far. Can’t recommend enough.

I’m just a diy’er but pitched this against makita and dewalt ones than my more tradesman like family use and it was impressive in terms of speed and power. I bought it for building a 60cm high raised bed. Used this thing to drive in 28cm long screws and as long as you stayed away from any knots in the woodthis thing chucked them in no bother. Would definitely recommend this little bad boy for any diy or semi trades type job.

I like Worx products and this is no exception, only 3 for lightweight, I wouldn’t expect it to be lightweight if it is going to be robust! Didn’t buy a battery as I already had a spare.

Never been a fan of cordless tools but worx products are very impressive

9. FrankliLeggo says:

Perfect powerful impact driver, nice addition to the collection of worxs tools, just like the others it’s robust strong an up for the job

Really pleased with this Impact Driver. Being able to share batteries is a game-changer for me … and it was more than powerful for anything I threw at it.

11. Kalyeena Makortoff says:

I’ve found all my worx tools great,although they do seem to be getting more expensive

Battery life depends on what you got.
    I’ve used a worx 2 amp hour on it and was great.
    Also used a 4amp hour ( not a worx ) and very heavy plus didn’t last quite so long
    On the whole good little driver , wish I could’ve disconnected the impact part of it as sheared a few heads off screws. But used the power setting which made it easier.
    Should have had one year’s ago.

I am a extensive user of Worx products. This like most of their power tools is well made and comes in at a great price compared to other makes. I have only had it for a few weeks so cannot comment on how long the brushless motor will last but I hope a very long time. Its powerful so handles long screws into 3 inch timber with ease. I have used it to shock out a few stuck bolts and it worked very well. Can recommend.

14. SeymourWester says:

Battery life long lasting lightweight
    Easy to use 3 different speed

Great powerful piece of kit on par with much more expensive impact drivers I’ve used. The battery life is superb and has the added bonus of being swappable with my hedge trimmer.

16. Kristin4889 says:

3 power settings, very handy so you don’t have to worry about using too much torque (which this had an abundance of) and breaking screws.
    This is a great tool to have, previously used a drill and kept swapping bits out for years. Hugely recommend.

17. ReneeHarkins says:

A neat, effective and good value alternative to the more expensive brands. The fact it uses the same batteries as my lawnmower made it a versatile option.

Appears well made, robust and works well. Flexible in that I can use same battery with my worx chainsaw and worx strimmer.

I bought this because I already have several Worx tools with interchangeable batteries. OMG, I love it so much. The light is beyond useful and the impact itself only kicks in when pressure is applied, along with three torque settings, so you can use it as a standard screwdriver for more delicate jobs. I have small hands, so some of the more powerful and better-rated drivers on the market are simply too cumbersome for me to hold comfortably, but this driver is compact and well balanced, which makes it easy to hold and control. So far I’ve used it for everything from removing stuck screws (the job I bought it for), to installing Ikea wardrobe fittings, to mounting skateboards on the wall. It’s a proper all-rounder and I can’t imagine using a manual screwdriver again!

20. KathariBGOR says:

I put of buying one of these for a while thinking I don’t really need one my combi drill will do,
    What a mistake that was, I found it a bit on the heavy side but wow this thing really works, it has 3 speed settings but as yet I’ve not had any real reason to use the highest one in anger the power is awesome, I bought it to drill masonry screws into brick walls and it’s done a great job with ease can’t fault it every thing I’ve asked of it its done with ease, make sure you use impact rated bits as it can easily shatter standard screw bits, the only thing I didn’t really like was position of the light but it works fine, maybe it’s me being over critical but performance wise excellent tool, I definitely recommend this product.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersFirst time I’ve used an impact driver.

This is awesome.
    Makes driving them screws in a doddle.

Three speeds.

Purchased bare unit as this is the 4th Worx tool I’ve bought.

Use any of the batteries is a beauty of a feature.

Great service from Amazon as usual too.

Brillia

22. AnthonyGMZ says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersThis is a well made product but a little on the heavy side for me. The impact driver will go well with any other 20v worx products you own. I recommend this driver which should last a long time.

23. Maggie Marx says:

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersBought to run 6.7x100mm bolts into joists for decking. Did the job no issues. Limitless torque- used on other jobs when my drill driver struggled.

24. ConsueloHorning says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersSo far so good, exceeded my expectations with its power being able to drive in huge screws fully into hardwood.