1. JustineQuezada says:

United States

Doe’s what it’s supposed to do. I am very satisfied with this product.

United States

Very sturdy. Adjustable stand to make viewing easy.
    Best cover I have ever owned for my iPad.

3. MauriceGottlieb says:

United States

Works great to protect iPad and easy to hold, light weight.

4. SusannaLyell says:

United States

It holds my iPad securely, it’s strong, simple, easy to use and stand makes iPad secure while charging. Glad I bought it.

5. Defying the Limit says:

Germany

Die Hlle ist gut verarbeitet und sieht sehr robust aus.
    Der Standfu steht auch in der steilsten Ausrichtung immer noch sehr fest.
    Einzigen Punktabzug gibt es fr das verhltnismig hohe Gewicht, was das Ipad bei lngerem
    Halten in der Hand sehr schwer macht.

United States

Was not sure to get this one but I’m glad I did..

United States

Works great for my new iPad Pro 12.9. The charging slot for the Apple Pencil is handy and secure. And the different positions the case allows are solid and so helpful as I teach my online courses. Exactly what I needed for protection and performance.

8. KentonGardener says:

United States

This is an excellent iPad Pro cover I’ve seen yet! The magnet hold is really great! It beats those other covers with the little indents to hold your iPad up. I always had a problem with my iPad tipping over and not taking hold. This ZUGU cover is the best! No worries about tipping or anything. I totally recommend!!

9. chanie says:

United States

After having used an Otterbox, UAG o My IPad and IPad Pro12.9, I bought a ZUGu case on a recommendation from a friend. The case is sturdy and holds the IPad and pencil very secure.
    The stand is just great and can be used in a sitting position as well as reclining. This is the best cover that I have owned

United States

The case is so sturdy! I love how you can angle it so many different degrees, and no matter which angle is stays up!

11. BrendanZ71 says:

United States

I purchased this case for my Ipad 5th generation and I am impressed. It holds my ipad securely, not bulky, and the red was a nice color. It came shipped in a beautiful package, i wanted to keep it. Overall, it is a great product and worth the price for my ipad which is a pricey item that we want to protect.