Gtech SW02 Advanced Power Sweepe

Dimensions: 29.5 x 22 x 7 cm; 1.6 Kilograms
Brand: Gtech
Model: SW02
Colour: Silver / Grey
Colour: Silver / Grey

This was to replace a GTech previous sweeper that I had had for several years. This is an excellent replacement and I am very pleased with its performance as a sweeper. Very handy to use as it is cordless and does a great job.

2. TrentSasaki says:

If you’re looking for a replacement household electric vacuum, then this is probably not for you. This sweeper is first class on wooden / no carpeted floors and good on shallow pile carpeted floors. It will struggle on deep pile carpets.

If you need something for a quick run round the kitchen or main hard floors once or twice a day then this is perfect. We use it for where the kids usually leave a trail of crumbs and destruction

Also very handy for cleaning the boot in the car and the stairs, remove the main pole and it’s very light to use with one hand.

Recommended.

3. phyto-renew350i says:

Remember, it is not a vacuum, it’s a carpet sweeper. It is quite amazing how good this is & it actually leaves marks as if I have vacuumed. It’s lightweight, so easy to use & I’m on crutches. Have tried others that I thought were good, but this is the best. Quite stunned by what it sweeps up from carpets, the usual bits plus hair & fluff that you don’t realise is there. Also works well on tiled/lino floors. Love it!

I did find one of the poles hard to insert into place but haven’t had any problems other than that.

Its quick and easy to use especially with human and pet hair, I find removing the front visor is better for method of removing hair from the brush and unlike others I’ve had it didn’t take very long to remove hair from it.

Great sweeper even came with free duster and attachme

5. IlanaTardent says:

I found it a little fiddly to fit the pole into the base unit but eventually succeeded. The top part can sometimes come loose. I suspect, however, that this is more my ineptitude than anything else.
    My previous sweeper’s brushes were difficult to clean and the container often came loose meaning have of the contents ended up on the floor rather than the bin. Neither apply to this machine. It’s easy to use, easy to empty, and easy to keep clean.
    Highly recommended.

For a sweeper it’s quite powerful BUT what I didn’t like was that it takes 16 hours to fully charge for less than 60 mins of run time. Surely it shouldn’t take this long?

7. Megan Wollerton says:

Great little gadget very seldom need to se my Hoover now.

8. BasilGrisham says:

Delighted with this, as needed a very lightweight cleaner that was easy to empty and had no complicated filter system. It came well packed and is a sturdy little cleaner for small everyday jobs. Have not tried it much on the stairs as purchased daily for simple floor cleaning.

9. A Day Without Me says:

Easy to use. Lightweight. Bought to replace an old one.

I use this because it is lighter than the normal cleaners which, at present, are too heavy for me. I cannot comment re stairs as I do not have stairs nor on hairs as I have no animals.

11. RitaXozumjuxzf says:

As a light weight carpet cleaner this is great for a quick tidy. I have mine upstairs and use to run round the bedrooms.
    The suction is good – obviously not as strong as a hoover but works more than efficiently. Hair does get wrapped round the brush but then always does. (Even with the “hair friendly” brushes.)
    I’ve also round this brilliant for the stairs, run back and forth then sideways.
    One simple tray to empty, no filters to worry about.

12. MarceliBrabyn says:

Great little piece of kit, holds its charge, sucks well

So light and easy to use!! Would not be without it!!

14. Scott Stein says:

So light and easy to use!! Would not be without it!!

It was for my mum she is unsteady on her feet and needed a light cleaner, this is fantastic she loves it.

16. shopblogs01 says:

Great wee sweeper got for my disabled mum she loves it it’s lightweight and good suction powe

17. volisader says:

Lightweight and easy to use. Very efficient and makes cleaning up crumbs etc. easy.

Brilliant sweeper for every day use instead of a vacuum. I ordered this sweeper as a replacement for an older one different brand but similar. Easy to use for stairs, like that the handle is retractable too. My carpets look like new! Most impressed. It is noisy though, and when on charge the light stays on red, not changing to green when charged enough. The only downsides.

Very good sweeper and light to use and has side brush for edge cleaning pick everything up including dog hai

21. VerenaShively says:

Does exactly what it is designed for, gets right under low furnishings, well made only thing I noticed which is not a working problem it’s a little noisy. 5*

I love this cleaner, supurb suction, now I have 2, thought one wasnt charging but a wee bit of tweeking its now fine. One for upstairs n one for downstairs..

23. Vince Mancini says:

8 or 9 years ago I bought an SW02 – My husband said he didn’t understand why I wanted it. Then….. he never stopped using it – Still working ok but…felt that it wasn’t at its best so bought another one.
    Does that tell you what I think.

24. CollettCriswell says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

This is a perfect sweeper suction great and great for stairs.Had a Gteck sweeper before lasted over 10years

25. TomasStiltner says:

I bought this form my mum who wanted light weight sweeper. She is happy with it but I think it falls short compared to other sweepers she had the, in the past.

This one is noisy and feels plastic.

26. A Lady in London says:

Love this sweeper. Great for Rheumatoid sufferers. It is light to handle and cleans effectively. Helps maintain a safe and clean environment . Also it helps older and less able keep living independently.

I bought this to replace one that had broken that I have had and used regularly in-between vacumning for 6/7 years. Therefore needed a new one which was purchased and am delighted with it.