LifePro Vibration Plate Exercise Machine – Whole Body Workout Vibration Fitness Platform w/Loop Bands – Home Training Equipment for Weight Loss & Toning

vibration platesportGot your backPRECISE RECOVERY SAFE & STEADY

Dimensions: 69.34 x 38.86 x 14.99 cm; 14.99 Kilograms
Brand: LifePro
Colour: Blue
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: LifePro
Colour: Blue
Dimensions: 69.34 x 38.86 x 14.99 cm; 14.99 Kilograms
Reference: LP/Bundle/PlateBands

1. LucileMWCL says:

Making my knee hurt more than ever again give it a few more days no pain with out gain.

2. DeniseLindsey says:

I must admit that I was sceptical and wondered if I it was another fad but I’m converted. It’s substantial and heavy with a powerful motor. You certainly feel that your leg muscles have had a work out. The only slight reservation is that the QR link to training videos does not work. I would buy another though if I needed one.

Wife uses daily – loves it. She used to have issue with her knee that doesn’t seem to be there any longer. This could be coincidence or it could be that this is having an impact.

I read it could aid weight loss, Having only used it three times since purchase, I still haven’t noticed any great difference in body sculpture, feel good factor, or weight.
    It is in the early days of any potential transformation or well. Being feeling so I’m keeping an open mind on the vibroplate in general but both my wife and myself are optimistic

I have recently purchased this item and am pleased with the quality however it’s early days. What concerns me is what happens if things go wrong. Amazon state that there is live support and videos. Is this true though as I have tried to register this item but Lifepro don’t seem to allow you to do this. You must register before you get live support but it is impossible to register so no live support as mentioned by Amazon. Does Amazon guarantee this item or have I purchased this item with no guarantee. I feel that Amazon should look into this before they continue to state live support. Is this guarantee USA only.

6. Darlene6371 says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI have lipedema in my arms and legs, the arms being more recently affected. I bought some new shirts but they were too tight, one week of using this and they fit!

7. Chokelate says:

I bought this after seeing on line positive reviews. I have arthritis in my hips and the stiffness and inflammation can be debilitating & hoped this could help.
    I was concerned it may be another piece of plastic I use once then store it away with my exercise bike forever gathering dust however I am really feeling the benefits even just after a few weeks!!!
    My seized up bones feel a lot less fuzed, inflammation has subsided and the circulation in my legs has improved.
    It’s not for everyone but i’m very pleased.

8. Abby says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI love this vibrating step thingy, I exercise for 15 minutes each weekday morning and feel invigorated prior to a days hard work. My one reservation with this great vibrating thingy is that my best mate doesn’t believe I do this or compliment me on my muscles.

My wife simply loves this vibration plate from LifePro. She uses it whenever she can. I think that if she used it on a more regular basis it could help with weight loss, which I noticed when my wife had used it more frequently. I myself have used it and I felt really good afterwards. So I can recommend this product if you are looking for a vibration plate that is sturdy and does the job.

10. WendellClouse says:

I had never used a vibration plate before, but found this really easy to use and beneficial.

I use this vibration plate to supplement my exercise regime. It is easy to use and comes with bungee arm exercise chords. I’ve had this for a few weeks and still haven’t got through all the programmes.
    It’s not the lightest of machines but easy enough to move around.
    The only niggle is that the back for the remote control was missing causing the batteries to fall out. I emailed the company immediately to send out a replacement remote. I’m still waiting ……

I was looking for an alternative to press ups and ab crunches. I am not a fitness freak, I am an average middle aged bloke.

I sought an alternative as I was beginning to suffer from tennis elbow, a repetitive strain injury being inflamed by the press ups.

I picked this machine as it had the best and most feedback.

It arrived well packed. I registered the machine with Life Pro. Soon I received an email informing me that I had a life time warranty and access to exercise and advice on the Life Pro portal. I am regularly receiving emails from Life Pro to encourage and inspire me to get on with it.

The box contains the vibration deck, elastic ropes which attach to the deck and a set of elastic exercise bands, an instruction book and a quick start card.

I started on level 3 with feet apart. I did ten minutes comprising three different exercises. Just doing the plank on this machine makes you ache!

I am a week in and now on level 5. I have not changed my routine yet. I still ache afterwards but my posture has improved, my knees miraculously have stopped cracking when I get up. My legs and torso feels tight. Its very impressive.

I have decided to improve mainly my core strength because I have a fused back vertebrae. This makes herniated discs a common occurrence. The orthopedic consultant’s advice to me was brutal, I was too fat with bad posture. I was told to go away and lose 4 stone and do some planking. Improving core strength keeps all your spinal bits in place and aids bending and lifting.

I have lost over 4 stone by doing a reverse meal diet. A big breakfast, smaller lunch and very little for dinner. I try to eat my last meal as early as possible ( ideally before 7pm), I then do not eat till the next day (or at least 12 hours from last meal), just drink water. If you can do this, the weight falls off easily. It becomes a life change though. Returning to late night KFC will quickly reverse all the hard work. You will lose your massive appetite.

This machine has so far helped me. I walk more upright and my upper and lower torso feel taught. My elbow no longer hurts.

I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this machine. It is helping me.

I have to buy smaller clothes now, down from a 42 waist to 36. I did put my back out doing some gardening but was pain free in just two days. Normally I wouldn’t be able to walk for over two weeks.

If you suffer from bad knees and back pain, don’t hesitate. Keep at the exercise, you will feel taller and more flexible. It is working for me.

Easy to use, bought to help with lipoedema still too early to know if it will help.

14. JerilynQ02 says:

Well made machine. Only been using it for 2 weeks so no results yet but feel like I’ve had a workout after use. Excellent after sales service and follow up.

15. Tony Korologos a.k.a. mediaguru says:

Good excercise regimen prior to bowls season. Using light weights to strengthen upper body muscles

16. EmmanuelZuy says:

Only on the 4th day I exercise for 15 minutes in the morning and in the evening and I have to say that I had a problem with my hips before, now I feel as if I feel better. it just works loud like a centrifuge .

17. RafaelPainter says:

Just need to get into a routine but it seems perfect for me

As a mum of 3 who works night shifts, I hardly get the opportunity to go to the gym and keep myself toned and in shape. My local nail lady told me about it and I thought I would check it out.. So far the results are awesome and I can feel a difference in just over a week of using it.

19. AshelyCasiano says:

Makes me feel alive. My husband also uses it after questioning why I had purchased it. A win all round