Wireless Earbuds, yobola Wireless Headphones, IPX5 Waterproof Wireless Earphones Touch Control, Bluetooth 5.1 Earbuds, 25 Hrs with USB-C Charging with Running

wireless earbuds

yobola T2 Pro – HIGH PERFORMANCE TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS

• Qualcomm Technology Built-in – Strong Connection & Powerful Bass Effect

• Super-Long 5H Playtime –You’ll have enough power for enjoying in sport and travelling.

• Light As Invisible – Customized Secured Fit Designed For the Toughest Workout

wireless earbuds
wireless earbuds
wireless earbuds
wireless earbuds wireless earbuds wireless earbuds wireless earbuds wireless earbuds
Bluetooth V5.1 V5.1 V5.1 V5.1 V5.1
Reading time (depending on volume and audio content) 25 hours 25 hours 25 hours 25 hours 25 hours
Water resistance IPX5 IPX5 IPX5 IPX5 IPX5
Wireless range Up to 10 meters Up to 10 meters Up to 10 meters Up to 10 meters Up to 10 meters
Built-in microphone
CVC noise reduction 6.0 CVC 6.0 CVC 6.0 CVC 6.0 CVC 6.0 CVC

Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 2 cm; 4 Grams
Model: T2 Pro
Batteries Included: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.
Manufacture: yobola
Origin: China

1. MicahZoegk says:

The left pod doesn’t hold any charge. Disappointing as these look good and the sound is good for the price

Edit: after contacting customer service they have looked into this and are sorting it out. The customer service from yo Ila has been excellent in sorting out this problem

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Charger cable came was wrong, but customer service have been very fast with communicating and have rectified quickly!
    Love the headphones

3. MarianoZJX says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I bought different cheap versions of Ear Pods and they are very very poor sound quality these ones otherwise a much better louder sound from iPhone 11 and iPad

4. ArielleArchibal says:

Easy to use and charge. Connected easily to my iPhone

5. EllieBrent says:

Bargain earphones and my daughter loves them thank you x

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Noise cancelling not great,but these are a superb pair of earbuds if noise cancelling is not top on your priorities. They fit very comfortable into my earse. Battery life is just ok though

These are excellent. Price point was very reasonable too when compared with others – I think there are as good as AirPods. I lost one after 2 months when cycling and was so disappointed – still using the one that I have left walking and saving up to buy them again.

8. MarisolStoll says:

Swore I would never buy airbuds for fear of losing them but since Its difficult to get decent Bluetooth earphones now I gave these a go and for 18 I love them. The sound quality is decent enough for me walking to work and they are very comfortable in ears. The battery seems to be lasting fine and it’s great the volume and song skip can all be controlled just by tapping them. Defo recommend if you are looking for some cheap, easy airbuds.

Great headphones for under 20! These have been brilliant, I have worn on holiday, at the gym, out running and at home. I found they are very comfortable, the charge lasts long and is very easy to charge up and they’re really great for the price! I haven’t tried calling anyone while wearing them so can’t comment on that but they’re perfect for music.

10. JacquesQWM says:

I have tried so many earbuds which always fall out but these are great. I’ve not tried running with them in but I use them for walking and when doing jobs at home. Most of the time I can pause/ skip a track/ turn off ok but sometimes it’s a bit hit and miss. Still the best ones I’ve found yet for a decent price

11. Nirmal Narayanan says:

I was quite sceptical for having to buy cheap bluetooth earphones, however these do just the trick! I listen to music wherever I am but often cable earphones can easily break or get tangled which is quite the inconvenience. At first try the sound quality wasn’t so great but after a little usage they had picked up on the sound, especially for bluetooth earphones. The shape of them are ergonomic and are comfortable to wear, especially if you prefer the apple shaped earbuds. A lot of reviews often speak about the quality of the earphones when they first got them, with modern technology like these at quite a cheap price they are no apple airpods, but they do they job if you give them the chance. Overall I recommend these earphones. 🙂

First time for me with wireless earphones, I’m surprised how good these are, they suit what I need them for, basically for audio books and walking my dogs, I can’t comment about working out, for the price I am more than pleased. They connect to my phone before I can put them in my ears, they charge easily in their case and really do exceed my expectations

13. AletheaMartinov says:

Anyone who is experiencing a sudden loss of connection or charging, as I did with one of the headphones/buds, check to see if they are bluetooth paired with multiple devices. I realised after contacting the seller that my headphones were still paired to my old phone, as well as my new phone. After removing the pairing on my old phone, the headphones are now charging & functioning as expected…phew!!

Below are some other troubleshooting tips which the seller has shared with me…

If the headset can charge and turn on normally
    Our devices can only be connected to one device at a time
    To connect other devices, please disconnect the original device and reconnect

Troubleshooting
    If your Bluetooth headset won’t pair with your device, try these steps:
    Make sure the headset is not connected to other devices;
    Make sure the headset is fully charged;
    Make sure the headset is turned on;
    Make sure that the Bluetooth function on the device is normal and the Bluetooth function is turned on;
    Make sure the distance between the headset and the phone is within the connection range;
    If the above solutions do not solve the problem, please reset the method
    1. When the headset is not connected to the mobile phone (if already connected to the mobile phone, please cancel the connection)
    2. Take out the two earphones
    3. Then quickly tap the left and right earphone touch buttons 5 times. (The setting takes effect if both earphones flash red and then turn off at the same time).
    4. Put the earphones into the charging box for charging, and take them out when fully charged (when the mobile phone is not connected, check whether the earphones are blue and red, and there is no indicator light on the other side. If so, it means that the left and right earphones are paired successfully.)
    5. Delete the connection record on the phone
    6. Turn on the Bluetooth connection (the left and right earphones will not light up after connecting to the phone.)
    Check if the problem is solved?

14. JimmieSalisbury says:

I’ve been using these earbuds for months now and for the price they’re pretty good.
    They pair with my phone, laptops and switch easily. The charge lasts for hours, they’re comfortable to wear and even when working out they stay snuggly in my ears. I have hearing loss and need to wear earphones for most things and the sound quality is clear and loud enough for my useless ears.
    They lose a star because other people struggle to hear me when I’m chatting on the phone (I can hear them fine, so I’m not sure what’s going on there) but I rarely take phone calls so it’s not a huge problem. Also the signal doesn’t travel very far so if I leave the room where my device is the sound will drop out a little.
    Overall they’re a great budget option if you don’t trust yourself not to lose the more expensive earbuds.

15. OrvilleFYX says:

Good quality headphones for both calls and music. No distortion, clear sounding. Goods arrived on time if not a little earlier. My only compliant is that the need to work on the casing, as it is a little difficult to insert the headphones back into the case and the lid hinge does not move back as far as it should to allow easy insertion. Apart from that I would recommend the buy.

Great quality product. The buds are magnetically draw into the charge case, the led lights are premium. I don’t go running in them, I think they might fall out, probably just my ears though. Showed a few of my friends who were definitely impressed by them. Got them on the limited time deal too. Marvellous.

17. LynetteRowan says:

Use for commuting not working out. Find they aren’t well made for running with. Walking fine

18. Molly Cochran says:

Very good sound, I use while working out and in spa ie Sauna, Steam room etc

Bought for my daughters birthday mainly to use at the gym. Paired up easily & they are proving to be just what she needed. Good design & the pods stay put when exercising.
    Great little pods at an excellent price compared with others & just as good as the
    brand leaders. Would definitely recommend

A friend suggested I buy these and to be honest I didn’t expect much given the price (20).
    I can tell you that they are excellent value for money, connect easily to your phone, iPad, pc sound quality is great. Ear buds stay in your ears, I use mine at the gym and they stay put!. They charge quickly and hold the charge well, also can charge in the case. I have now purchased two further pairs for friends, certainly recommend them.

Well… fantastic value for money and good quality

I use these ear buds when I go out for my daily walk, and really love these earbuds. They are so easy to use, connect automatically, and the sound quality is excellent. The bass level is particularly good, with excellent volume as well. I could not give these ear buds a higher recommendation. Charging is so easy. Just put them back in the case and they recharge themselves. I would definitely recommend these earbuds.

22. Tiffany Drew says:

looks just like picture, noise cancellation isn’t great but good for if your just watching a program or listening to music. perfect 🙂

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Good value for money but doesn’t pair with my laptop. Work or personal apart from that love them.

24. LeelePrimm says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

They are good quality, I would buy again. The sound cuts out sometimes however the battery life is great and the sound quality is great.

Bought these for my wife who was constantly complaining that other wireless buds kept falling out. She loves these. They fit perfectly. Sound quality is great but I would not wear the for working out. Charging is so simple just put them back in the case. She uses them on her Samsung S9 and has no issues. Bargain.

I wouldn’t pay for apple AirPods but these are fantastic for the money! Ok sound quality isn’t perfect but brilliant for the gym which is all I use them fo

It’s been about a month I’m using this headphones. before I used old type headphones with wire. It’s very comfy to walk around the room or house and distance they work is quite unexpectedly large for me. It’s great to not have wires. The sound is very good, but that’s compare with same style wired headphones. Minuses: one headphone sits very stable in my ear, and another want’s to fall out from time to time, or needs pushing in and adjusting. This makes me feel I can loose it anytime crossing the road, running etc.. Also every time I try to push it deeper into the ear, it stops playing, as there is controls like pause and play, but I have no idea how to adjust without stopping playing. sometimes it also doesn’t connect automatically and needs going into Bluetooth settings and manually connecting. But I get used to this, and overall find them much more comfy then wired headphones, which are about same price. The sound of microphone when I record video or whatsap messages is also great. Just curious how long they will last 🙂 will update this.

28. RodgerLaplante says:

I use these generally for music while I’m out running and they are ideal. They are secure in the ear and comfortable. The sound quality is pretty good, my only gripe is that wind noise can be quite distracting and I’ve opined this more with these than with previous buds I’ve used. It’s a small gripe though and for the price, they are an excellent buy, recommended.

29. JesusHolloman says:

Bought in July 2021 and have been really pleased with product however, developed issue with left bud not charging correctly
    Contacted seller (YOBOLA) through Amazon with response in 30 minutescouple of further emails to confirm possible corrective actions and details resulted in new set sent and received within 3 days from initial concern raised – really appreciated

It is possible anything can develop problems but, if it does then reassuring that this will be dealt with both professionally and efficiently which in this instance was met and even exceeded on every level

Would I recommend the product – YES
    Would I recommend the supplier (YOBOLA) most definitely, especially when final email received is as thoughtful as indicated below:

OK
    You’re welcome
    Your satisfaction is our motivation
    If you need shipping information, you can contact me tomorrow, and the shipping information will be updated tomorrow.
    Have a nice day

Delivered quickly and work well straight out of the box. I use with an ipad for watching TV and very happy with the quality of sound. If mainly using for music you might be a little less impressed but still very good value.

For the price they are ok. The bass is poor and in my view no where near apples but they are 4 times the price. Sound is clear. Charging unit feels a bit tinny but for the 5 hours I use them a week they are decent and pretty good value

32. skypexj says:

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersThey were delivered the nex day. At first I was a bit hesitant to order but after reading reviews I ordered at a fantastic price of just 10. They connected very easily and they are so clear and loud. No heavy bass or distortion at high volume. They really are very good. I’m seriously looking to purchase another set.
    I ordered the white ones and they look very nice indeed. Soft touch and smooth case. The earbuds themselves are good quality, no doubt about that. Extremely pleased with my purchase.

Amazingly loud sound

33. ElvaChiuushfy says:

I ordered 2 one for myself and one for myself, I was a little hesitant but after seeing all the good reviews I went straight to ordering them. I lost my AirPods at my aunts house so I thought let’s just get replacement ones. Firstly, I was amazed at how light they were, it honestly felt like nothing in my hands. Secondly, I was amazed by the sound quality. Just amazing. Lastly, easy to work around. Honestly I wish I knew about them earlier, would’ve brought 100 of them if I could To anyone who are looking for AirPods, then please look no further. If you buy these then I 100% guarantee that you will NOT be disappointed. Ever.

P.S. My aunt found my AirPods that I lost the day I ordered the news ones. However, I’m still going to use these ones here on out.

I wouldn’t fully recommend for working out but apart from that they are very good because when I workout they always fall out my ears the sound qualitys good though and it cancels out outside noise pretty well so there’s no point in buying apple ones because these are just as good.

Bought these headphones as a punt because they were my first pair of wireless headphones ever. Being on Prime, they arrived as promptly as ever and I was blown away by the sound quality, comfort & usability. Couple weeks go by and I’m that impressed, I buy my Fiance a pair. Days after hers arriving, my right ear phone started having problems (sound wouldn’t come out the main speaker but rather the small equalisation holes on the side – maybe a driver gone or something?) Anyway, I message the seller. They try some basic trouble shooting and failing that, I had a new pair within a couple of days! You can’t argue with the quality of these headphones at the price they are. Customer service was spot on too! If they didn’t break after a couple weeks, it’d have been 5 stars easy! (Using them as I type this :D)

36. BLMVernita says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I had purchased this a little while ago. But it stopped working one headphone. I got in touch with the team and they helped me to try and resolve the issue. It did not work but they were kind enough to send a replacement the next day.

Second set of these I have had as they are ideal for my long runs I do three times a week.
    Other buds I have had have either been uncomfortable ie rubber end type or fall out after half a mile unless held in with a buff.
    These are a little smaller than most and as a result stay further in your ear.
    Good connection to my IPhone and good sound so it this price an excellent buy.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersAfter many purchases of wireless earphones, I have finally found some that work for me. I have brought so many pairs of wireless earphones in the past to use for work but none of them worked for me at all. Some wouldn’t stay in my ears, they didn’t cancel out noise and some just didn’t even work in general. But these are absolutely fantastic. They stay in my ears perfectly and I have quite little ears, they cancel out noise very well, they are good value for money and they connect to you phone very easily and have a very long battery life. Highly recommend