Waezoor Smart Watch, Fitness Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Monitor Step Calorie Counter Tracker,Activity Tracker IP68 Waterproof Smartwatch Pedometer Compatible with iOS,Android for Women,Men (Black)

smart watchsmart watchesfitness watch for men waterproofwomen fitness watchwaterproof watch for men

Dimensions: 11.2 x 7.6 x 5.5 cm; 100 Grams
Manufacture: Waezoor
Origin: China
Reference: 003

Very good delivery time, looks nice, managed to connect to app ( which for me is good!!!) Used mainly in gym

3. CNET News staff says:

4. The Hearst Network says:

5. ChantalDXXN says:

6. RichellGepp says:

7. Sean Morris says:

8. EloyBlackwood says:

9. FawnHertzl says:

Ordered this one to replace my old black one. Chose grey as it will go with all my outfits . It was easy to set up and looks very smart on my wrist . The price was a lot cheaper than most smartwatches and it works fine. Ideal present for many occasions , and highly recommend.

11. Natalie says:

12. BernadeIGJE says:

17. peanutpeak says:

This is a good smart watch.
    I do wish it would stop changing the clockface of its own accord, though. No instructions available that I can find.

18. VictorWhittell says:

This is a good smart watch.

19. KendallHarrell says:

This is a good smart watch.

This is a good smart watch.

This is a good smart watch.

22. RodrigoPYEK says: